Thursday, February 07, 2013

A pain in the ass...?
(begun Wednesday 6th February at 2.25pm...)


Not twenty minutes after I'd been happily chatting to the MastFighter on the landline, I was struggling my way past various Servers Not Found to access and do the final edit on today's Spectator Sport update at blogger.   In the middle of the screen, once I'd finally managed to sign in, was a rough-looking advice from Chrome saying the blogger page was not available as the DNS lookup had failed, and I saved a screen dump for you in Word HERE... *chokes..
Clearly enraged by the telephone conversation I'd just had with my friend, the Chop had succumbed to the usual overwhelming urge to reassert his dwindling authority in front of his Peers... Tsk, tsk...

It didn't matter that it was so clumsily done, only that I got the message, right?  Balliram would've been boiling with fury at seeing the Truth written in my Spectator Sport update as well, but that wasn't what had pushed the Psycho over the edge this time... No.  It would've been my remark to Ms. Dorny, that I had no idea why my blog hadn't been shut down yonks ago, that he'd fallen on just minutes later.. *snorts..  Egged on by, hmm.. who?  A direct line through to the increasingly jumpy Telecom's Strategist, causing my Controller to go for it, even before I'd hung up the landline?
The GW had gotten up from the computer saying he was suddenly encountering problems with the Server on two of the three browsers, and despite that I reconnected, our Network Admin was drunk on his own power...   You threatening me with shut-down, Dickwad?  You've found another Duracell bunny to manipulate and employ as your PR agent? Dayem..
Does the Coward fear a backlash from those he shares the stolen footage with, or ushers happily into the Bathroom Matinee?  Surely not.  Sir Flab of Mayfield has no-one to blame but himself for the ongoing mentions I give him.. A dirty old man in the true sense of the word, and I guarantee it took very little persuasion from his sons to get him to watch that satellite footage initially caught by their gleeful Tutor, the Pig Balliram...

Sitting here now at 2.50pm in the back room, the ubiquitous triple-whoop! just rang out from der Bunker, as Piggy cranked up his link to ours.. Did he tell you that just before I gave up and shut down the PC, I'd been laughing aloud at him, and had said quite clearly he was welcome to keep the computer, as I needed a break?  That I'd reminded him there and then that the extent of abuse he'd carried out on me over the years, led to me becoming pretty much imperivous to his mischief-making?  Shame...
I'd been out on the verandah at 1.26pm, and I'd glanced up in time to see all the lamps on the Overheads down by No. 2 were active... Can we anticipate the Airwing Flyboyz coming over anytime soon, to capture those adjustments made, or will they cannily wait till I'm out of the area tomorrow, before they circle the Mothership repeatedly?

Thursday 7th February at 4.30am

There'd been absolutely no hint of a warning, but less than a minute after sitting down here at the desk I took a single brutal Knife to the Back, and there's now a really unpleasant pinch in the base of my spine, so it's a good morning to you, Whackhead....*eyeroll...
I rang my old friends down in Marberg last night, and I'm happy to say their landline was working for a change.  It's a toss-up between Sue the Book and B.Snr's Missus as to which of them has suffered the most physical damage at Balliram's filthy hands...   Never mind that, I want to chat to you about another rather more delicate subject, and that would be the Pain in the ass/arse that seems to be doing the rounds here in the Zone...

I can't remember seeing the topic in any of the local rag's Health pages, but I may have missed it.. Hell, for all I know I've already mentioned it myself, but here it is again, whether you like it or not...
You listening out there, Agent 247?  Seems to me you're familiar enough with the Cato Manor Unit members to broach this dodgy subject?  See, you want to ask those individuals if any of them are experiencing a really nasty dull ache in their back passage?  An ache that's bad enough to wake them from a dead sleep at night?  Is there blood when they take a dump? Piles?  I don't know how much attention you were paying when I told you of the Director at St. Philomena's sudden early demise?   Four months from diagnosis to death, and he was still what I consider to be a young man?  I'm told that it was colon cancer, but of course I can't verify that...

Fabian's death appeared to cause a fair amount of consternation among the locals here in the Zone, and I'd wager there were colonoscopy's (sp) booked across town as a result... Why?  Can I guess?  Man, I would love to know just how many of you are waking in the night with the pain I've described, and finding bloody loo paper to boot... Enough of you to make me believe it's caused by a particular frequency in the New Wireless Weaponry ARSENal, and that's a fact...  Will the Snowman shrug me off, or will he contact each and every one of those remaining officers and ask them straight out how many of them have encountered this particular problem within the last two or three years?
What was the cause of Neville Eva's 'long-illness'?  Where did I get that it was heart problems?  Lordknows, but now it's time to move on down to their rear ends, and something they might have been too embarrassed to mention before.. You'll do that for me, Martin?

You'll overcome your ingrained revulsion at being addressed by what you've come to regard as a lower-life form, and humour me on this matter?  Cool... *BTW, since I came on in here to blogger to update today's offering, I've been given multiple pink bars across the top saying Errors in Saving, and now the little window down on the left tells me that my TweetDeck has crashed... Am I bovvered? I don't think so... *
I've had time to think about Balliram's knee-jerk, over-the-top reaction to my intercepted chat with the Mast Fighter yesterday, and I remain as baffled as ever..
You want to play that recording back, Jerk?  You want to listen 'properly' to the conversation?  Where I try manfully to explain the basics of the Look & Listen technology to her, but that she's already lost interest and her attention has wandered elsewhere?  She simply has too much on her plate to entertain my wild theories.. *shrugs...
Sure she does, but that's not the point.  The point is that your average person cannot get their head around the idea that their privacy could be violated to the extent that I try to describe... Did my fellow-Cretin next door miss that?   He's considered an expert in the field, and yet he missed the obvious?  Even as I was trying to describe how the spheres on my indoor walls represent the Agents actually invading my home at the time, it was glaringly obvious that she'd switched her concentration to something she was busy with, her end...
Relax, O Jumpy One.. There was no need for your panicked shut-down, as I'm still a long way from convincing ANYONE of the magical properties of this surveillance technology, and probably never will...

At 9.20pm last night the GW had suddenly become anxious, and had reported that he could smell something burning nearby.. At first he'd thought it might be an electrical asset inside the lounge, but he'd moved on outside and said the smell was stronger out there, and sort of like candles burning?  Is there some type of scratch and sniff option that comes with this astounding laser technology, and can different smells be created remotely to disturb a target, be it dog or human? *curious... I must go...

LATER at 6.42am

While I was gardening yesterday, I came across one of those giant snails that regularly visit our garden.. The chap was behaving oddly and was simply lying fully extended, exposed to the heat, in a flower bed.. I'd picked him/her up and found a cool dark corner for the beastie to recover in...  Earlier this morning I took THESE pictures of the toolcupboard come bench that's on the verandah, and you can see the snail trail covering the backrest for yourselves HERE... There was a whole lot more of it on the cover at the foot of the couch, but just one brush with a stiff bristled brush and it was gone.. Odd?  I'd thought a snail trail would be sticky and harder to remove?   Plus that's a long way from the floor for any snail to climb, let alone a biggie like that...
And where's it gone now, anyway?  You'd think I'd find it nearby, but no.. *deeply suspicious...  The laser beams would beat a happy path to that pretty silvery substance, would they not Ahmet? *looks at the holoforum.org site owner...

It was encouraging to see that the ex-Metro police constable and his obscenely wealthy and well-connected wife, are finally being forced to hand over at least some of their dodgily earned bling.. See this morning's Times front page, Wheels of Fortune... Smoke and mirrors?  Have either of those two Fatcats been locked in heated discussions with the ex-City Manager recently?  Has Sutcliffe managed to frighten them both into keeping silent on the corruption they're involved in, and just who it is that's allowed them to get away with it for so long? *winks..
Did he meet with the Mpisanes privately, and read out just a few of the juicier snippets he holds in the Leverage Files that he's been hanging onto for just such an occasion? Did he say that he'd withold revealing all of their many dodgy deals in return for a similar favour..?  Whatever.  It'll be interesting to see whether justice is properly served or whether the removal of their fleet of cars is all the punishment they're set to receive..
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 8th February 2013 at 8.35am.