Thursday, February 28, 2013

A damp squib....
(begun Thursday 28th February at 3.40am...)


My Vice Chair picked me up promptly at 6.10pm last night, and it had taken him less than two minutes to ruin my perfectly decent Choreographed update...  Check my facts BEFORE publishing? Ag now, why would I do such a thing and spoil a good story? Can I fix it? Lemme try...

Turns out our heated discussion outside the CPF Meeting room on the 18th hadn't sent the Crumb into auto-huddle payback mode after all, and the official aspersions cast at our CPF website had already been made in an official letter sent two days earlier.. Bummer.
Sure, it would explain why my VC had sounded quite so offended as he'd spoken at length of his disappointment, but at that stage he hadn't yet shared the news with us, on the notification received from Sydenham SAPS...
He'd saved that treat until the day before yesterday, when he'd announced that his website was apparently giving away stats and details that it wasn't supposed to be doing...

No wonder the chap had had a mini meltdown back on the 18th, but by last night he was over it, and he'd left it to the Motherbody Chair to bring up for discussion at the Meeting... Talk about your damp squib, and there I'd been anticipating fireworks...  As it was, the same tired line of bullshit was trotted out regarding what stats we may or may not be given, and the same old accepting nods were made around the table, and the matter seemed closed... I'd sat there battling against the Chronic Fatigue frequency flooding my corner of the office (that's my story and I'm sticking to it), and was frankly astonished by how easily we all allow ourselves to be duped...  As my oratory skills are pretty much on a par with my talent for writing (which is to say non-existent), it's not like I could've heaved myself up out of the chair and asked for a clear explanation on whyTF the Community are kept in the dark when it comes to Crime statistics.. Fudge, fudge, and more bloody fudge...

His Beemer was gone from No. 6's driveway well before I'd gone up to wait for my lift, and I recall saying to the GameWrecker that it was clearly set to be a big one, and that the Pig had left early to get everything in place for Monitoring our Meeting... Just how much manpower was expended on last night's eavesdropping? In an ideal world, a couple of those avid monitors would've been checking the cowling audio-capturing technology and they might have picked up that vehicle as it unloaded it's occupants at our ex-Councillor's home around 8pm... Was Balliram watching our Meeting, or was he otherwise occupied in Harris Crescent at around that time?

I'd still been out in the quadrangle after the Meeting, waiting for my VC, when the Colonel had taken the call to say there'd been a shooting in Harris Crescent and that one of the perps was dead and a young girl had been wounded in the gunfire...
By the time the Audi reached the Madressa that little street was blocked end to end with cop cars and Muslim community members, there to support one of their own in need... I'd been left on my own for a bit while my VC trundled off to try and get details on the shooting, so I'd whipped out the Olympus and gotten THESE pictures for you.. Hey, I could see for myself that the flash was degraded, but I wasn't after crime-scene pics, so I hadn't bothered digging around for fresh batteries.. Pretty, hey?

I'd actually been standing next to the car with my camera when the big cop had appeared out of nowhere in his civvies... Should I have been intimidated?  After all, he's one of the heavies employed up at Dodge, is he not?  It didn't happen, and I was simply pleased to see him, and it showed... However insignificant, we two have a history, do we not?
Someone else had gone by saying they'd been inside the house and that there was blood everywhere, and yet the general air had been of a genial social get-together as knots of the Community stood about discussing the events...
Once again, I have to say how the Muslim Network is astonishing, and how they rally so swiftly to support their own, is a pleasure to see..
It's no wonder the ShaikBoyz were tasked to get them on board the Experiment early on, for without them, the Project wouldn't have taken off as it has... I don't particularly care what your attitude is towards Islam, but we could certainly take a leaf out of their book when it comes to supporting one another..

LATER at 4.40am

As you know, I'd half anticipated an increased battering yesterday, prior to the Motherbody Meeting, and it turned out I was wrong on that score as well... Between 7.29am right up until 3.30pm there is no mention made in my logs of any major assaults at all.... *startled...
This morning of course, it's back to business as usual, and I'd tottered out of bed after 3am with that nasty ache back in both hips, to find he's got THIS enhancer at the top of his driveway set to flash mode... A fault? Not a chance..It's just a setting that's designed to achieve something that can't be done by a static light, is all..

LATER at 5am

I'd been standing at the sink when the fridge motor had quietly announced his arrival in that jackpoint, and almost immediately the ache in my lower back had increased, and my right leg had buckled as he'd hit that weakened area on the side of my shin.. Magic, I tell you..

My Vice Chair said at some point last night that two of his (I think 3?) dogs have taken to behaving oddly, and that his favourite animal has suddenly begun trying to get under the house into the basement, for no apparent reason, forcing him to block off access to that section...
Let wel, julle...  If young Cola could speak, I'm betting he could attempt to describe the sheer terror that suddenly hits him out of the blue, when a specific wireless frequency is unleashed upon him... A fear that has him running about in mindless circles, and that may well have led to that resident being attacked so ferociously by his neighbour's dogs the other side of Sparks Road, not that long ago...
Another really handy tool in this astonishing arsenal, that so many of you admire and support... Do you know what your dogs go through, once you've headed off for the office, or out of town?  If your neighbour tells you on your return that at least one of your dogs was howling frantically at some point, do you laugh and say fondly that he's just being silly, and he always makes a fuss when you go out?  None so blind, folks, and that's a fact..

Another little joke at my expense?  When my VC told me that his gardener's name was Vincent, and that he'd apparently worked at a shoe factory before being laid off, you have to know I nearly fell over with surprise, though I very much doubt it's my Mr. Tjale he speaks of... Easy enough to verify, and I'd suggested he go over to my two Facebook albums and study the picture of Vincent that I've put there... My Controller appears to either have way too much time on his grubby hands, or, as I've claimed so often, he is employed simply to create murder, mischief, and misery here in the Zone...
Has your home been cleaned out in your absence?  Were your large well-trained animals sitting about dazed, and according to your neighbours, hadn't barked once?   Like I said, a really handy little bunch of frequencies given over to the Organised Crime team to employ along with the rest of their terror tactics, in order to subdue a suburb..

LATER at 6.05am

I'd gone up to sort out my car just before 6am, and had watched as a security guard had walked up the road and let himself into No 11's gates before he headed across the lawn and out of sight..
A shift change?  I suspect the Graduate and her spawn may well have spent some hours in the house overnight, and they would've unlocked those gates while they were sure I was still muddling about down here, to avoid being seen opening up for the guard who just arrived... *sad...
Does Missus Balliram have a special contact over at Telkom's Overport Depot, that her landline is free of that static interference that's on ours?   Are any of the original guys still there?  Tim Barrows?  Divan Pillay?  Saleem Moosa?  Maybe I should pop in unannounced, and find out just who's running the show these days..?

Does Agent Newton have a list of the different frequencies and exactly what effect they have on humans and animals, or does she merely accept whichever frequency her erstwhile Tutor has enabled, and never queries the obvious pain it causes her targets? Maybe I'd feel differently if we were criminals, but of course we aren't, and I struggle to regard her actions as anything other than crooked and corrupt, as a result...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 1st March 2013 at 8.12am....