Thursday, January 17, 2013

Off-guard...
(begun Thursday 17th January at 3.45am...)

*Jucheck.exe is requesting my permission to do what exactly? That icon flashed up on the bottom task bar shortly after I'd opened my blog update screen, and it's still merrily flashing away on Ignore...*

Loyalty? Pfftt..  I get to occasionally watch the Who Did I Marry, and the Devil You Know shows on Koosie's Crime Channel, and it's almost impossible to believe those women had no idea what their husband's were up to... I suspect some of them had more than just an uneasy feeling, but that there were kids involved, so they apparently kept their doubts to themselves...

I woke just before 3.30am, and was lying there comfortably, wondering how she was doing up in that hell-hole by Tugela Ferry, when he gave me a couple of pokes in my lower side.. Caught me off-guard he did, and I told him aloud to eff off, which simply earned me a few fierce Knives to the Back in response..
That's about when it occurred to me to wonder why she doesn't just pack her bags and leave him for good...
Man, I embarrass myself and my family regularly, but the scale of the Creature Next Door's obsession, leaves me looking like an amateur.. *eyeroll...  Sure, I know that at any given moment there's a sphere or a Permanent Force member hanging on my wall or ceiling, if I could only be bothered to capture them, and that if I so much as stir, his NAT will kick in outside the window and call him to his post, but...

Kicking off like that at 3.30am of a morning ain't got squat to do with data capturing for the Cause, and everything to do with the sickness that pervades the very fibre of his being..*spews... You've seen me, FFS.. You've seen the footage of what I look and sound like, and I ask you, who in their right mind would spend one second longer than absolutely necessary in my presence?   Did I not always tell you Armchair Shrinks that for truly fascinating subject matter, you need look no further than the outwardly amiable Area Controller?  Did I hit that nail on the head, or what?

Lordie, how I used to chirp away at Allen Spence on the risks of handing the control of the power supplies over to unqualified laymen, when it turns out that was the least of our problems...
Apparently these Sickos are adept at hiding their true nature from the world, and that's most definitely been the case with our Balliram.. Many of you will only ever have met him online in his role as your Tutor or FlipDeezy, and yet you'll insist that he's basically a good fellow...*falls over choking...
It goes without saying that Jannie van Zyl's team of Head Doctors know exactly what they have in Balliram, and that he's prized accordingly... Trash the guy? Moi?  Hey, if you haven't seen the truth by now, there's little chance you'll ever see beyond the carefully maintained facade, and you're probably the safer for it...*shrugs..

The situation among the Cato Manor Special Unit guys must be pretty dire by now.. The first I'd heard of it was when I read Fudzy's post at mybb yesterday afternoon, and the GW had said last night it was on the front page of the Mercury, which I've yet to read... It doesn't matter that I've told you over and over how simple it now is to have a target suffer a fatal 'heart attack' by remotely administering a specific frequency over their powerlines, if you refuse to listen...
Any of those other officers waking in the night to find their heart rate playing up?  The Arsehole has pulled that one on me enough times in the past to ensure that I know what I'm talking about....

So, here's what you can do if it's happening to you... Don't bloody hang about dithering... Head for your family GP and say you want tests done at the very first sign of mischief... Get written proof from your doc that there's nothing the matter with your ticker, and then start spreading the word to everyone you know that you suspect your powerlines have been accessed..You don't want people to think you're losing your marbles?  Geez dude, it's like every other citizen knows about the laser/wireless surveillance technology by now, and it's up to you to break the bloody code of silence that surrounds it, or quite possibly end up in a body bag like your two colleagues...
The only reason these murderous Controllers  get away with the blatant assassinations is your refusal to talk about the technology openly.. You signed some sort of Secrecy Clause?  You're going to stick to that, despite that you're waking in the night to find your bloody heart fluttering like a caged bird?  Hey, it's your choice, but I tell you these Cowardly Thugs don't much care for publicity, and if, at the very first sign of mischief in that area, you begin chirping to all and sundry, and get proof from your GP that there's sod-all wrong with your heart, it might just save your bacon, as they say...

It's time to sit up and fight back guys, or get picked off one by one by the criminals who continue to be allowed to operate the technology...

LATER at 5.45am

Since I gave the one guard doing duty at No. 11, a bag of mags and newspapers to alleviate some of his boredom, I suspect they've been told to avoid me like the plague.. They no longer sit under that little tree where I can see them, and I wouldn't have known there was anyone there, except for a bit of lucky timing around 5.30am, when I'd caused some consternation by witnessing the shift change...*winks..
In a normal situation you'd think a guard would be encouraged to acknowledge the nearby neighbours, and for residents to be delighted with the added security...
That's not how this is working, is it Renette?   Brit Army Intelligence or not, I'm having difficulty believing you're on any Good Team at all...
Sure, you're only following orders, and doing what you're told, but you had to have figured out a long time back that you're working alongside some seriously dodgy individuals?  Have you yourself succumbed to a touch of the Omnipotence Disease that comes with being given such enormous power of people's lives?  Succumbed to the point where you can't tell Good from Bad, and don't care either way? Pity.

If I were to tell you that the GW's phone hasn't stopped ringing since yesterday, when he discovered some wag had placed a VW for Sale ad in a Gauteng? rag, and given his number to contact, would you shrug and say that happens all the time?  I put an end to that bit of mischief by suggesting to the old man that he switch his phone off... Something that hadn't seemed to occur to him up to that point... *eyeroll..
There are five cellphones in use here (and yes, Mr. van Zyl, we love our phones, rather too much in my old man's case, and are not afraid of them in any way), and if we can't be reached on one number, there are four others to try... *finger...
My Controller continues desperately to attempt to inject his peurile brand of humour into what he would have you believe is a Game.. While I may refer to it as such, I guess you all know by now that it's anything but..
Mercifully, there's a bit of cloud moving in from the North-East, but it's still set to be a stinker, and I'm off for the moment.. Ciao...

Friday 18th January at 3am...

Is that a first?  Should I be mildly encouraged?   I couldn't find that comment I'd made on Wednesday on the Cato Manor Unit's Facebook support page when I'd gone over there yesterday afternoon to check.. *blinks..  Since when are my posts and comments not left standing, to be shrieked at with derisive mirth, and viewed as further proof of my lunacy?   It was up there on the Comments list when  I'd logged out of Facebook, so where has it gone?
As I've already commented successfully on my VC's Facebook page several times, I figure I've got the hang of it... Maybe there are two Cato Manor Facebook pages, and I checked the wrong one yesterday?  My comment? It went along the lines of: Rage brought me here to post.  The death of a second officer from a so-called heart attack that can be engineered by the laser/wireless surveillance technology will lead to many more officers being taken out, as long as it's in the wrong hands... Your standard, fairly ambiguous, easily- shrugged-off-as-barmy, comment, made by a well-known Fool, and yet poof! it's gone...
Any of you care to claim the credit for that post's removal, or will I find it later today on a second similarly titled Facebook page? *curious...

Balliram began as he meant to continue last night when I went to bed at 9pm, by administering a couple of preliminary Knives to the Back.. He'd gone on to employ the full-on Psycho shower scene at 10.45pm, when I was rudely woken by what seemed to be an endless series of truly savage thrusts into Millie the Gross.. By the time I'd focused enough to lean down and retrieve my brick from the floor in order to text the Housewives League, he'd scuttled off back under his rock.. WTF?   Shame..    It apparently wasn't enough, and at 2.45am this morning he was back with a repeat performance, with a couple of extra flourishes thrown in for good measure.. He'd barely stopped stabbing at me with his befokte cattle prod when he had both little dogs perfectly synchronised to the last second, flying off the bed to hurtle through to the same lounge window as usual, snarling and snapping...
I was still struggling to log this latest over-the-top attack on the pad next to me, when he hit me with the Klingon-like call sign and the pen fell from my nerveless fingers.. A pity it is, that all this genius no longer impresses me in the slightest, but there it is.. *yawns...

I've struggled and failed to find the right words to convince you of the depravity this Creature sinks to on a regular basis, but like I told her yesterday, while I'm forced to accept this world-wide wirelessing experiment, there's no ways I'm going to meekly settle for the telecom's giant's idea of the perfect Area Controller...
Time rushes by and it's already 3.35am, and the first engineered heatwave has been and gone, leaving the levels of the BackFire frequency unpleasantly high.. Cest la vie...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 18th January 2013 at 7.31am.