Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A silk purse...
(begun Wednesday 16th January at 5.24am...)


It must have been six or seven years back, when I was stood up at the Westville Mall, waiting for prints.. One of the hairdressers from that larnie Salon had been waiting in the queue behind me, and had hefted my ponytail and said it must be worth a cool 3ks... Idiot cunning had kicked in, and a few days later I'd ambled into the Salon at Hofmyer Heights, where one of those kind girls had promptly chopped my hair off for free, and I'd dropped it off in a zipklok bag at the Highway Hospice, along with my name...
That'll make sure there's a bed for me when I need it, I'd thought...  As it happened, I never heard another word about it, so when my thatch grew back to below where my waist used to be, I figured this time I'll do it properly, and I rang the CANSA people...

I cornered the old man in the kitchen a couple of days after Christmas and asked him to chop off my plait, and he'd set about the task with a will..  He'd tried the proper hair-dressing scissors, and then my beautiful big Wilkinson dressmaking shears, before finally resorting to sawing through that rope with the kitchen scissors, and we'd dropped it off at the Wig makers in Davenport Road last week.
The lady had called me the day before yesterday, to say they'd give me R150 for the piece, and I'd said to please see that it went to the Hospice.. *falls over choking... 3 grand se VOET!!  It looks like it's to be a can of gasoline and the Umgeni for me, rather than the civilised route of a bed at the hospice, but dems da breaks...

The two little dogs still hadn't been driven off my bed by 4.55am this morning, and it looks like the scurvy Bastard was practising some rare caution for a change... Believe me, he'll be over that in a trice, and back to hitting those easy targets with his usual fervour... *spews...

Did Stef and Francesco discuss with the telecoms representative, the possibility that their laughably-titled 'communications' system would lead to abuse on a grand scale?  Did they discuss the fact that to access individual homes and enhance and thieve the data available via the Look and Listen technology, would require hugely increased levels of EMR, which may or may not affect the targets, depending on the amount of clandestine visits made?
Why was Balliram allowed to repeatedly attack the occupants of the Hackers Hubs so savagely, on the pretext of testing the different frequencies, when there's already a mountain of documented evidence describing the different effects this weaponry has on humans and animals?  Okay - That's a stupid question, and I've covered it dozens of times already..

It was to the Druglords, the Crime Bosses, and the inevitable small bands of corrupt cops at each Station, that the very first sales pitch would've been made.. Low-life Scum that had the necessary contacts and leverage to 'encourage' their customers to begin to form the power chain required for the quantum laser surveillance technology... The whole idea was to get the country wired as quickly as possible, and the Planners chose the Foul means to kick off the Experiment, rather than the Fair...
That sow's ear, Michael Barnabas, was turned into a silk purse with eyewatering speed, when he was made-over to fit his title of Marketing and Promotions Manager for the Surveillance technology, and he became the close confidante of the Shaikboyz...  *BTW, as I sit here updating online, Someone is seriously pissed off, and I'm being treated to systematic Knives to the Back... *yawns...*

Sutcliffe's employment as City Manager here in eThekwini was another stroke of pure genius, and you can lay odds that the Experiment Planners were aware of the Town Clerk's unsavoury pecadillos, and would've seen to it that his every sick whim was pandered to, until they owned him outright...  
Ever wondered why the Mpisane's manage to duck and dive and avoid justice so easily?  Ever considered that the ex-Metro policeman has enough personal information on Sutcliffe to keep that pair raking in the big bucks with impunity?
Hell, I've suggested before that our Sbu is nothing more than a glorified Pimp, whose outrageously over-the-top wife reaps the benefits of the goods her husband has on the ex-City Manager..

I could get in trouble by flinging about such wild accusations without proof?  Pardon me?  You'll have a hard time convincing me that I could possibly be in more trouble than I already am, so can it...
Besides, if Sutcliffe was so easily persuaded to hand over the health and private lives of three of his increasingly rare HONEST ratepayers, to be systematically abused by his cohorts, I figure I'm well within my rights to do a bit of mud-slinging in his direction.. My rights?  Now there's a fanciful concept... *chokes..
Once that toothy little puppet of the Planners had fulfilled his brief and had brought the City to it's knees, he would've been ordered to totter off into a dark corner with his carefully garnered mountain of Leverage Files, and wait for further instructions...

That would've been about when the 'Good' Team plan came into operation?  The thunder of hooves as the Opposition Party rode in and claimed to have hijacked the surveillance technology to create a Trojan Horse scenario that would weed out the seriously Corrupt?  Also about when there'd been a covert floor-crossing, the likes of which will never reach the public eye, as vermin were welcomed by the 'good' guys with open arms and incorporated into the growing ranks of the Yellow Army...  The original murderous, criminally- affiliated Area Controllers with delusions of Immortality were ushered in, and given the added and laughably respectable titles of Tutor/Consultant, and allowed to continue feeding their sick habits under the guise of being some sort of 'experts in the field'...

The reason behind this astonishing lapse of morality?  Who's to say that working regularly alongside a psychopath won't eventually breach (sp) the honesty and integrity of the many genuinely good people recruited to this New Age Army?  Who's to say that as each day passes, you begin to find amusement in causing physical pain to others, and in using both humans and animals on which to practise your laser skills?  That you're being subtlely encouraged to consider this behaviour the norm?  
The delight that the Special Unit's Majoor Groenewald took, in setting up that theatrical premiere at my GP's rooms, should be warning enough that the so-called Good Team are on shaky ground, and the tampered-with anaesthetic points to mafia-like activities for sure..

LATER at 7.25am

May I say that I'm as happy as can be expected, under the circumstances?  That as daft as it sounds, I have a purpose after all, even if, as one astute poster put it, it's to serve as no more than a warning?  Predictably, my incessant babbling efforts to get you to see the truth have frightened off the very people I most needed to convince... Sure, it would've been kinder had they taken a more direct approach and said outright that my yapping was dangerous, but I've no doubt they have valid reasons for choosing the route they did...
Blessed as they are, with oodles of the grey matter that has eluded me for 67 befokte years, I guess I expected too much from them, which was entirely my mistake...*shrugs..

Two of the three Sisters of God have already been sent into exile, and the third will no doubt be following them soon enough... It's not within your power to fix this latest cruel injustice, or they're just not worth you sticking your necks out?  Sure, in the grand scheme of things you might well regard those nun's expulsion to be of small consequence..
Just another tiny miracle that failed to materialise?   Dammit, but I've worked hard to get where I am today, as the focus of your derisive mirth, and I'm entitled to insist it's time to change the status quo, if nothing else...
A tidy and safe little house on the outskirts of the City, and those Good Sisters looked after and cherished for the rest of their natural days, doesn't seem too much to ask... Who but an unpleasant and apparently creepy Idiot would persist in bringing up matters that you'd all rather ignore?  It's time to gird your loins and step out from behind that Cloak of pseudo-Righteousness to see the truth...
Peace, julle..

---oOo---

Wednesday 16th January 2013 at 10.26am..