Friday, January 18, 2013

Extras....
(begun Friday 18th January at 4.02am...)


My trip out yesterday had been made remarkable by the total absence of pain... Did I say total? Not quite. IIRC, I got hit head-on as we neared Hillcrest and sailed by a mast on our left... The venom was unmistakable, but that had pretty much been it, for the rest of the outing...
I'd taken her with me on my initial shopping sortie, and had shown her how to wrap her phone in the square of sisalation, while mine was already shut in it's own layer of the stuff, and tucked into the boot..
Was it successful?  Did it block Balliram's attempts at monitoring our casual conversation as we'd headed up to Westville?  I've no way of knowing, other than that when I'd finally gotten home before 10am, my take-off radio face had been hotter than I've ever encountered previously... Due to the booster hidden in my car running at it's top end, to compensate for the loss of the two cellphone enhancers, or simply because it was over 30 degrees out there? You decide..

Other than the brief agony I'd endured at the Hillcrest Mast, there'd been nothing, and I can only imagine that the usual Thursday tracking session had been cancelled for some reason or other...  Was the obsessed Creature busy creating mischief elsewhere for a change?  Oh ja, he'd been around later on for the Bathtime Matinee, and Millie had let me know in no uncertain terms, but for the rest it had been almost disturbingly quiet..  I'd fallen onto Cloud 9 at around 2pm in an attempt to escape the appalling heat, and had just nodded off when the landline rang...  Unsurprisingly, there'd been no-one there when I'd picked up, and more Fool me, for not ignoring it in the first place.. *winks...

I'd found a one-line mail from my kid in my gmail box when I'd logged on mid-afternoon, and it naturally occurred to me to wonder whether that mail had anything to do with my Controller's uncharacteristic distraction from his regular abusive behaviour...
Apparently my kid had to fork over R900+ for a honey-sucker call-out.. *blinks... As sewage lines (ja, even up in Rosetta) form an integral part of Balliram's party tricks, I'd prefer if you kept your automatic snorts of disbelief to yourselves...  I've not spoken to her since I read that mail, and have no idea what could have happened to cause that ill-afforded expense, but if there's the stench of raw sewage in the air, chances are that Balliram is not far behind, and I kid you not...

LATER at 5.25am

The Chop has just tried to sneak his woop! remote by, under cover of the kettle boiling.. FAIL.  I went up top ten minutes earlier to see if the newspaper had arrived.. You're familiar with the satisfying thunk that occurs when you remotely lock or unlock your vehicle?  Pretty much as I reached the top step, only inches from the Polo's front bumper, that was the sound I heard, only on a more muted scale...
I turned round and leaned against the car to study the single hectic enhancer light still active beneath the booster cage across the valley, and I swear the Idiot set off a second faint thunk.  Stealth? What bloody stealth? *chokes..

LATER at 6.30am

You'll have to forgive me for flitting from topic to topic, but if I don't write them down when they pop into my cooked head, they might vanish forever...  It's like this...  On two or three occasions recently, I've noticed the air rippling visibly, al la that Omar Sherif desert scene from yonks ago.. Remember when he'd appeared like a mirage on the horizon, in Lawrence of Arabia?
The one time I remember vividly, was turning around from the computer to look out of the French doors onto the verandah a couple of days ago, and right there in the doorway, a foot or so from the television, the air was darned well rippling...

Something I'd expect to see up on the road, or at a stretch, in the concrete-floored courtyard, but never in the doorway of my lounge... The other instances must have also been odd enough, but I didn't get round to writing them down, dammit... It's perfectly normal to see this effect in your doorway, with the hugely increased temperatures of summer?  My specs are faulty?  Nope, I was looking over the top of my reading glasses, so it was the naked eye so to speak... My failing eyesight letting me down?  A trick of the light?  Bollocks to all of that.. I just find it interesting that that phenomenon occurred in my lounge doorway, normal or not...

LATER at 9.10am

Was I in any way affected by finding rpm's thread on Facebook Users leaving the site in their droves?  The little time I've spent on it, I've found it to be indecipherable and overwhelming, and I guess I was right to avoid it for so long... Signing up was purely so as I could share my photos with the few of you that had yet to be given illegal access to our PC, and to allow me to comment on other Facebook Groups, like the Right2OmitTheTruth...
The sarcastic smack-down I was treated to by those clever dudes hasn't fazed me in any way, and I see they're due back at the biggest wireless base station in SA fairly soon, with another of their 'presentations'..  Are you going to attend?  It's not like there'll be standing room only, and I wonder at their real purpose here... You might care to check out the date and time on their Facebook Campaign page, and hop on over there to ask about their involvement with Stef and Francesco's stunning surveillance technology...
See, if it turned out that they too have accepted Balliram being given amnesty for his ongoing crimes against humanity, in return for his 'experience', you can forget about the creators of that organisation batting for any good team at all...

I think we were in Hillcrest itself yesterday, when the first nasty noises made themselves heard as we drove along.. Somewhere near the rear passenger-side wheel, Master?  The Polo is so OWNED it's a joke, but I've no doubt my plodding SO will end up taking it to Balliram's mates at Alpine in an attempt to find the cause of that oddly erratic noise..

Is Johan Booysens on Twitter?  If I were to tweet him and suggest that the rest of his beleagured (sp) Unit club together and invest in a roll of sisalation from Wardkiss, would I be teaching my grandmother to suck eggs?  Are all of those guys aware that it's the muttered exchanges made in the 'privacy' of their own homes, that could literally be the death of them?  Did the Controller invading Auerbach's home not bother with the preliminary weakening of the guy's heart in the days before the terminal whack was administered?  Where was that young officer when he took the fatal hit?  After reading the article, it appears he'd had a recent checkup and was given the all clear.  Man, would I love a quiet word with his widow....

Saturday 19th January at 4am..

Did Johan Booysens ever get to meet Johan Stolz?  *curious... Stolz was a nice guy who I managed to put in a fairly awkward position... He most certainly knew that several homes down here in the Crescent were going to be wired up and accessed illegally to aid the Experiment, and he was well aware that one of those homes was ours... When things had begun to get really hairy, I'd headed out unwittingly, to ask him for help, and it hadn't been long after my visit, that I learned he'd moved house and couldn't be found...
If a good fellow like Stolz is fully aware of the laser/wireless technology and it's purpose, then you can bet Booysens knows pretty much everything about it as well... Is the Major fortunate enough to possess a wireless tracing device and can it be trusted?  If it's battery operated, you know the answer to that one..

Will Vivian Reddy be the next to suffer a fatal heart attack due to 'stress'?  Would he consider turning State Witness to sell out his criminal associates, or is he confident that the GuptaBoyz will protect him? A rock and a hard place, hey Viv?   Maybe Thoshan can give you some tips on how to dodge the bullets, as he's managed to nimbly evade justice so far?  Let's fact it, even the term Due Process has become a joke, and yet there are plenty of die-hards who still cling to that outdated concept...
In Nayager's heyday it was lost/missing dockets and stalling that had worked so admirably to prevent justice from being done, but with the installation of the Surveillance technology there are now so many more creative  options available...

Is Booysens really in a corner, and does he know to keep moving constantly?  Are all the members of that Unit aware down to the last detail just how vulnerable they are in their own homes?  Did Auerbach live near the Bluff copshop, for that area would've been one of the first rigged up with the technology, and I'm betting our Allen Spence could confirm that if he wanted to....
Has Booysen been promised that his home's powerlines won't be invaded?  Told by someone he trusts?
There's a mighty battle going on over the airwaves right now, and the flicker of hope I'd felt when the GW announced that our Viv is finally being investigated, has since gone out...
The brilliantly engineered chaos and confusion is in full-swing, and like I've said all along, you no longer have a clue of who's good, and who's bad...

I've played my tiny part in keeping you amused and distracted while passing on all manner of nonsense deliberately fed to me... Were you bright enough to sift the truth from the rubbish?  Do you see now how you've been conned, or are you still comfortably floating down de Nile, oblivious to the fact that you're every bit as much an Extra in the Truman Show as I am?
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 19th January 2013 at 7.55am..