Sunday, January 06, 2013

Cut off at the knees...
(begun Sunday 6th January at 6.50am...)


Too dramatic? You think?  Karl Muller had on several occasions suggested I find and speak to a journalist about my claims and allegations, and he didn't appear to grasp that without his input as a physicist, that simply wasn't going to happen...
What proof have I that any of this is happening, apart from my photos?  Photos that Janneman's Damage Control Team will have dealt with a long time back, leaving only the Yellow Army to know that they're the real deal, and they ain't about to spill the beans anytime soon..

Should I have known from the outset that as far as the Rocket Scientist was concerned, my reputation had preceded me, and he'd kindly, albeit sceptically, played me along until he'd finally run out of patience, as most do?  Fark knows, but it turns out his reputation was important to him after all, and if it means leaving me swinging in the wind, I have no hard feelings at all...
Did they use the charming young Academic from Sleepy Hollow to show the axe to Muller in the end?  Young Leonard is a really good person in an untenable situation, and I can only hope he sees the risks presented by this wondrous quantum laser 'communications' system, to himself and his little family...

Monday 7th January at 3.45am

The bright crescent moon is still high in what looks like a clear sky, but even as I watch, there's a flash of light from somewhere, followed soon afterwards by several smaller flashes... Lightning, or one of the nearby signal enhancers set to run intermittently?  Hard to tell... *shrugs...
Sophie had thrown herself off the bed around 3.30am, flapping her ears wildly, before going straight into her drunken, weaving mode, and someone surely deserves credit for that neat home-strike? *fetches the paper bag...

Okay, so you've had plenty of time to look at the pictures I've posted on Facebook, and you can't argue that something is affecting 95% of my photos... The flash is set on Auto, and yet the random birds and bees shots I've posted in among the spheres, appear to be okay?  Amateurish ja, but otherwise passable?  I've mixed in shots taken from both cameras, all along, and I defy you to say there's anything wrong with either lens...
A User fault?  Hell, that's always possible, as I don't have a clue except to point and shoot, and the most daring I've been, was to change the Panasonic's settings from Night Scenery to Fireworks, which hadn't made any startling changes to my results...

If I've got it right, my Excellent Neighbour is a photographer, and no doubt has state of the art equipment..Would her efforts produce similar results to mine?  Expensive gear is something the Aviator insists will preclude picking up anything unusual in the results, and I'm inclined to believe him.... Can I capture the spheres without using the flash?  The few times I've tried, have been a fail, and I really must remember to de-activate the flash option the next time there's a downpour, and try again..
Did Muller's Companion really have a sphere to herself that showed up repeatedly in snapshots, or did I get that wrong as well?  If it's true, and she did/does, can it be caught without the camera's flash?

Was it news of Paul Doyon's fate over at the University in Chile that led the Rocket Scientist to wisely drop me like a hot potato?
Academics in particular, who dare step out of line, will be dealt with, no matter where they are, right Jannie?  The articles Mr. Doyon tracked down and posted on his Microwave Factor site were raising a whole lot of questions that it was becoming increasingly difficult to laugh off, and he had to go?  Did the Educator put two and two together and realise that he was similarly vulnerable, and that it didn't help having a confirmed Idiot singing his praises?  Sure, I'm stumped, but it changes nothing, and I still insist that if you've not read Karl Muller's Posts over on the mybroadband Forum, that you rectify that oversight at your earliest... I'd created a list of relevant links in a mail, which typically, I can no longer find... *winks... Edit at 9.08am : Found them! Yay!

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/479968-Fighting-against-faster-mobile-broadband-in-SA/page4






















LATER at 4.35am

There's some cloud begun coming up from the south, so maybe it was a storm down Isipingo way that was causing those flashes of light earlier, after all...
Last time I called her, Missus Bernie up at No. 17 was still crippled, and due to go for more checkups.. Did I not say I'd anticipated repurcussions after I'd visited her for a better view of the damage done to those two walls at No. 11?  The Sadist had left the old lady alone afterwards for what he obviously thought was a safe amount of time, before he went to work on her hip or spine...  Hell, what she'd said to me as we'd stood out in her front garden, her with her cellphone in her hands to enhance and share the conversation with someone nearby, was more than enough to to earn her payback, hey Renette?   It doesn't matter in any way that you're supposed to be on the 'Good' Team, for there's so little to choose between them...

Despite the oppressive heat yesterday, I'd had a great morning trying to clear LOS to the Overheads and to der Bunker... I'd been settled in front of the telly relaxing, at 12.20pm, when I'd taken a fierce knife to first the right ear, and then the left, and the BackFire frequency had suddenly arrived with a vengeance, to stay...
What can I say?  My request that godschild be permitted to show me the desired paths to clear for the lasers had earned me a thumbs down, and we continue to be used and abused as an Academy of Learning by some of what Mr. van Zyl would regard as Balliram's brighter Cadets, never mind the Sicko himself...
Yep, the ones without any moral compass at all, who are easily persuaded by the perverted Area Controller to turn on their fellow man, and to regard their actions as some sort of entertainment.. *spews... It's 5am and suddenly Millie's awake and bitching loudly.. I must go...

LATER at 6.37am

I've just been up top to check for a newspaper, and on my way down I'd stood at least three feet back from the wall as I'd tossed a couple of biscuits over for the Nobster.. Needless to say the unfortunate twat operating the system at No. 6 had been expecting me, and hit the house alarm forthwith...*yawns... Had I disturbed a would-be burglar?  I wasn't taking any chances, and I sent a couple of texts to Tamara just in case...
I've actually hung right over that wall in the last few days, and the alarm hasn't given so much as a peep, and this time I'd stood well back anyways, so you should ask yourselves whether Mistuh Pathetic and his Students don't regard that alarm as a neat little tool to be used to promote mischief, or create an alibi....

Were you watching me as I teetered at the top of the ladder yesterday, brandishing the branch lopper?  Did any of you mutter that there can't be much wrong with me physically, if I can do heavy labour in that heat?  Any of you willing to volunteer to experience the exact same pain levels I endure in any one day, as a direct result of the assaults on my person?  Anyone?  No?  Those magical moments when at any given point, knives can be thrust into my wrists, and my hands begin aching so badly?  The fierce eye-watering jabs to whichever part of my abdomen takes my Controller's fancy?  The sudden crippling pains below the knee in that area so diligently rendered vulnerable?  How'd you like to try a knife to the temple, or your fillings suddenly shrieking in outrage for no visible reason?
When Millie is savagely jabbed with the cattle prod you've all grown so fond of using, or you light a fire on that Abomination for your own amusement, and quite possibly to hear me roar out a curse or two?  Want to have a go and see how long YOU'D last?  Man, it's not for nothing you're going to be known as the Yellow Army now, and forever more...
The demonstration carried out as I'd begun to open that side window, pretty much said it all, and while you may hide behind your denial, I don't...

I've heard no joyful news from the Pawns over at the Nunnery to say that plans have changed for the better, and they're being moved to a location within reach of their family and friends... I guess then that it's safe to assume that Earl Michael Barnabas, Promotions and Marketing Manager for the Experiment here in the Zone, feels there's no need for him to make any form of restitution at all?   And you stay out of this one, Mr. van Zyl, and stick to throwing your remarkably slimmed-down weight around on the mybroadband Forum, or Earl might just come to realise that he too is regarded as little more than a puppet to dance to your Superior's tune...

It's now 6.02am, and the alarm is going again, as my Master seeks to consolidate his alibi...*belches... The Cap of Unpleasantness was dropped onto the front of my skull sometime earlier in the kitchen, though a nasty and uncharacteristic headache had arrived just a minute before their alarm sounded for the second time.. Wizardry I could do without...
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 7th January 2013 at 8.25am..