Saturday, December 01, 2012

Top Dogs..
(begun Friday 30th November at 6.25am..)


I've just been up top to find that Balliram's enhancer nearest our house continues to communicate with the light under the booster cage at the mini base station operating at St.Theresa's, despite that the sun has already appeared over the horizon...
Do the Courageous Couple still employ their Good Guy/Bad Guy routine so effectively on what's left of the IRC Channels, or on the LANs?  *clearly my controller has waited all day for me to appear on blogger.  A pink banner has thrown up saying an error has occurred while trying to save or publish my post... tsk, tsk... *  He in his Intelligence (!) Agent guise as the foul-mouthed provocative racist FlipDeezy, designed to provoke the unwary into protesting at his rudeness, while she wears her inoffensive seasonal gown, and offers kind assistance with all of your problems?  Between them, they have a sales pitch that rivals any of the various versions employed by the Experiment Authors, and their Pet Monkey, Jannie van Zyl....

Do you see Sutcliffe languishing behind bars for his part in these ongoing crimes against humanity?  The Purveyor of banned-substances to the community here in the Zone and beyond?  Instead of being incarcerated as they deserve, sans any technological toys at all, these Manipulators of corruption will go on to greater heights, just as our Mo now swans about in the banking industry...The Head of the eThekwini
Water department, Neil Macleod, aspires to reach the same dizzying heights as his compatriots, and the lies fall endlessly from his crooked lips... Will he in later years recline comfortably on his up-market chaise longue, and say that he was merely following orders?  You can bet good money on it.. *gags...

Another Top Dog easily able to keep his eye on the main prize while avoiding the truth.. His old dad must be utterly bewildered by all the lies and subterfuge necessary to enslave the population, and that's a fact...
I'd have to bet there are certain aspects of this huge operation that our Neil doesn't discuss with his papa, not wishing to burden the old man with the finer details of the corruption he's involved in... Right Neil?  *winks... The fabrication employed on the quality of the sea water off our beaches would be one such conversation you'd prefer to avoid having with your dad, fosho...
Just as we were never given the option to protect ourselves against the battering we endure as the Hub of Learning for your Hackers, will the scores of ignorant visitors pour into those innocent-appearing waters over the Festive Season.. Masses who for the most part will carry home their infections and viruses obtained while frolicking in the blue waters, without letting the cat out of the bag.. *applauds...

What's on my Controller's own christmas list this year? Judging from the amount of times I've recently woken in the night to feel that nasty pinch in my lower back, chances are the Chop is trying for a rerun of last year's crippling operation?  Bent double and in agony when attempting the simplest of tasks, I'd have to guess that Balliram enjoyed one of his happier Christmasses at my expense... Did you protest at all, at the obvious hand he'd had in forcing me to haul out my Gran's ancient walking-stick last year?
Did you mutter to your better half at the time that maybe your Tutor wasn't quite as squeaky-clean as he'd have you believe?  Were you treated shortly after those seemingly private words to unwanted visitors on your property, perhaps?  A car stolen from your driveway? Mischief made with your Utilities account?

You connected the dots at the time, but you won't be making that mistake again anytime soon.. Hey, that's cool.. As long as you're aware that Balliram frequently accesses your own homes to Eavesdrop on conversations held among his pupils, my work is done....  You know what he wants from you, and as long as you obey without demur, you'll probably be okay.. Probably..*eyeroll.. It's a pity that 'rule' can't be carved in stone, but I doubt any of you can figure out how the Psycho's mind works, and what's likely to offend him, from one day to the next.. *yawns...
You've thrown your lot in with the Accountant at No. 12, and no longer take instructions from Balliram himself?  And you're the intellectuals? *chokes...

Oh, and on a side note, Penny's dusting efforts have caused a long-forgotten and quite nauseating little book of quotations to resurface.. How's this one for starters... Argue long enough for your limitations, and they're yours.. Ouch!   It seems I can't turn a page without those biting words apply to me personally in some way.. I'm off to catch up with the newspapers...

LATER at 7.45am

Yep, I'm back already. I just caught the very tail end of Right2Know's Dale Mckinley being interviewed on e-News.. You saw it?  He says they're asking Parliament to vote on the Secrecy Bill using their conscience.. *falls over twitching... S'cuse me, Mr. Mckinley?  If you yourself have no conscience, it would appear you're not above stooping to some serious hypocrisy yourself?  Did you get the letter I sent you, marked clearly for your attention?  The one where I asked straight out whether you condoned the employment of the laser/wireless surveillance technology being unleashed on an ususupecting population...?
Is Dale an example of what passes for an Intelligence officer, or just a talking parrot?  The closest thing to a White Hat that I'm going to get to see, and yet I can forget about hearing the thunder of hooves down the Pass for good..? No shit... *sags...

LATER at 10.40am

My word, was that spooky or what.... I was out sweeping the courtyard when the unnatural darkness ahead of the storm had arrived...  I scuttled indoors for the Olympus, though I wasn't at all optimistic.. I mean, it's mid-morning FFS, but boy, did I get that wrong... Will you check out the spheres and glowing orbs surrounding our home at 10.28am in the day? *keels over.. Eleven Keepers for my growing collection.... Nowhere near the visual impact of those captured after dark, and yet still unmistakable... Fifteen minutes later, and I guess we've see the worst of it for now, though it's still raining, and the thunder rolls in the background..

Saturday 1st December at 2.40am

My logs show there's a nasty new trend, and that from 5pm yesterday, it appears orders were given to concentrate on my neck and up?  *vomits.. The heatwave that arrived was somehow more unpleasant than usual, and by 5.40pm my fillings, head, and shoulder nearest the lounge wall jack, were all aching.. I'd been standing next to the GW in the PC corner of the lounge sometime later, when I'd been hit by some pretty savage earache, and at 8.30pm it had been stabbing pains behind my eye.. At around 8pm I'd first noticed that Spanky and Butch were barking endlessly up at No. 12...  That sort of pointless 'I dunno why I'm doing this, but I can't stop' bark? In the end I'd asked young Fred aloud what he was up to, and where was his Missus, and shortly afterwards they'd fallen silent..

A one-on-one session with your good buddy at No. 6, then Fred?  A private How-To class on the art of attacks aimed above the shoulders?  I see I was woken properly at 10.10pm, though I'm betting it was unintended... At 1.30am I woke again, this time to find my eyes burning badly, and that the sharp pinch had returned to my lower side.. busy, busy, busy.... At 2.25am I gave up and got up, and here I sit on this still, quiet morning, fluttering my fingers every now and then, as the faintest of NATs tries it on outside this window...  Even as I scribble here, they've chosen to go for using the Enchancer Bird instead, and it gives it's first shout-out of the day..*chokes...

As much as I'd like to think it was Ms. Dorny's revelations on the true levels of crud that now envelop eThekwini, that led to the massive powercuts in the area just two days later, it's unlikely.. It's now 3.10am and Balliram chirrups his alibi remote, and Millie grumbles accordingly, and a nasty jab of pain arrives in my side nearest der Bunker, as a second text message comes in to a phone somewhere in the house...  A few bars of his house alarm to make sure I know he's just getting in, and it's business as usual...*yawns...
Yeah - it appears we're back to having  our phones called overnight as well, in a further effort to persuade you that control of our home has changed hands, and the first sms had come in at about 2.20am to let me know my sms bundle was finished.. *eyeroll...
I'd not bothered checking the second at around 3am, but had switched my phone off instead... The one-eyed Monkey isn't going anywhere, and has merely changed his black hat for that of a Consultant...

What's happened up at Sydenham SAPS since the weekend, that's led to more oddness than usual?  Almost as if they've been told to do absolutely nothing but sit and wait... Wait for what?  Our CPF guys had gone out on a neighbourhood patrol on Tuesday night, and natch, they'd had to clock into Dodge before they left, only to find at least seven SAPS bakkies sitting idly around the Station...*startled...
No crime in the area? No visible policing necessary? What?  I'd pitched up there on Thursday at around 9.15am, and had counted at least nine vans sitting around.. A good thing or a bad thing?  Maybe they were all gathered there just prior to some massive raid, though that doesn't explain why the Motherbody Meetings have been cancelled until further notice, or why there were no stats available this week, as they were 'too busy'...

My Vice Chair's conversation was punctuated by that dry hacking cough that's doing his system no small mischief.. How long have I been reporting here that his home is continuously flooded with the unpleasant
Throat Choker frequency?  A practise you're unaware of, Laz?  And why do I find that so hard to believe? *snarls...  Something really big went down on Monday during that planned blackout, that had included our Telkom landline.. Are people beginning to question the safety of this Master Plan at last?
Has anyone actually sat up and decided they're not prepared to sacrifice themselves or their families to a Cause that involves such blatant savagery?  *fascinated...

Are the Right2Know guys planning a presentation over at St. Theresa's mini base station, or did I miss that one already?  Vanessa?  *studies the Operative... How's about this Idiot gets a proper invite to your next function, and who knows, maybe I'll change my current opinion of what exactly that outfit is up to... Will the local spies be made to hand their fake NIA clearances in at the door?  What was the attendance like over at St. Philomena's?
Millie tells me that right now I've got the Pig himself breathing over my shoulder, no matter what lies he spouts later in the day...
Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 1st December 2012 at 4.15pm.