Saturday, December 01, 2012

Pointed message...
(begun Sunday 2nd December at 4am..)


Did I put up a fight?  Hell no, what would be the point?  Only once he'd wheeled my little Bosch mower centre-stage onto the front lawn and called out to me that it kept cutting out, did I finally get the message and cave... When he'd arrived earlier I'd quite civilly shown him the areas of the rockery he should leave alone, and told him that I'd see to them myself...  Clearly something that was contrary to the orders he'd been given by his Handler, and it wasn't long before I saw him up there, hacking away regardless....
I'd called up to him and reminded him to leave it, but the deed had pretty much been done already...
The payback for interfering with his instructions had come not long afterwards, when he'd appeared at the kitchen door to say the weed-wacker was cutting out and dying, and could he try using the Bosch...

As ponderously slow-witted as always, I'd fallen right into it, and had unchained the electric mower for him to use, only to be shown how easily that power supply was spiked as well... A pretty extreme display to render both appliances useless within such a short space of time, but I guess he and his Controller had figured I needed a reminder.... He'd made his point, and had gone back up to the area in dispute to carry out his orders, and I'd called out to him that I understood this was a war I couldn't win, and to go ahead and cut wherever he'd been told to cut.. *shrugs...

I feel quite bad for the fellow... All the years he's had the freedom to carry out any manner of nefarious activities at the behest of Barnabas' criminal lackeys, and suddenly the stupid old fool is sticking her oar in?  Not long after I'd capitulated, my fine young Landscape Artist deemed that the wacker had 'cooled down' enough to try again, and sure enough, it gave him no further problems.. *winks...  That'll teach me, right Balliram?   For what it's worth, I'd had the last word anyway, and had said to Vincent that it was time to invest in a good old-fashioned push-mower, that would be kept locked away out of reach of the incredible corrosion that appears almost overnight on any metal surface left in the path of the spheres...

It's quite funny really.... After all, I was the one who was supposed to get the wacker or the Bosch out and attempt to use them when Vincent hadn't appeared for work the weekend before, and Balliram would've been drooling in anticipation at the mere thought of his planned mischief.... In the end I'd let him down, and he'd had to use my gardener to remind me of his absolute control, after all...*snorts...
Are you impressed?  Awed by how simple it is to make people's lives miserable by controlling their powerlines?  The Poor Sod next door is tailor-made for the job, and simply doesn't see that with each pathetic demonstration he carries out, he confirms my assertion that he's a Coward of the first order...
Did he ever dream that I'd come to fear him in any way?  Fool.   I figure the decapitated toads left in my hadeda pool all those years back, were an indication of the levels these pitiful thugs operate on.. Levels that elicit only disgust, as opposed to fear, and always have...

Am I crazy?  Do I not realise that headless amphibians have long since been overtaken by a variety of refinements unimaginable to your average man in the street?  Man, we've been through all of this crap before.. The sadistic and dysfunctional Operatives preferred by their Druglord or Crime Boss Managers, are frankly spoiled for choice since the advent of Roux and Petruccione's collaboration.. The ease with which the on-board computers in the majority of vehicles out there on the road may be remotely jammed as you fly along the Freeway at 120kph, causing you to lose control and expire messily...
If the contract price is right, your movements will be watched for weeks prior to the hit, and your home's power supply accessed by the Eavesdroppers nearby.. You have an important appointment on the 15th December in the City, and you always use the same route to get there?  The designated Hitman will merely access one of the masts or aerials alongside the Freeway and as you sail by - BLAM! - you won't know what hit you... Don't tell me I'm talking rubbish, because if I can think it, it's possible.... *shrugs...
You loathe the chap and wish for him to die a lingering, nasty death? Simply contact the Controller who manages the feed to your enemy's home and have it flooded with the frequency of your choice...

A couple of mild heart attacks before the final coup de gras is administered?   No problemo... A nasty cancer that can be worked on while the target sleeps, that will take him/her out permanently within mere months of diagnosis?  Chest problems?  Really easy to achieve, and you can be made to cough until you black out, or worse...
You prefer the more traditional methods?  Hey, with the visual aids now rigged to the streetlights, it's dead easy to have your criminal contacts armed to the teeth and waiting at your target's front gates for them to arrive home... They've just nipped down to the shops for ten minutes?  Time enough to kick in their front door and clean them out, with the help of a lookout and a couple of cellphones...
You want a serious demonstration of the killing power these filthy-handed thugs now control?  I'm well aware that simply crossing my front lawn to the bird feeder could have me nailed permanently and with relative ease, by the sorry excuse for a human being next door...

Afraid?  Jy jok vir my... Despite the issues I have with self-worth, I've come to realise that I'm not the lowest individual on the planet after all, and it's been an empowering revelation to discover this after all these years... I can be as weak-kneed as the next person, given the right circumstances, but the unprecedented cowardice displayed by Collin P. Balliram over the fourteen years I've known him, is unmatched by anything I've come across in my lifetime... *fetches the bucket...

Astonishingly, there'd been no sign of either the BackFire or Knives to the Back frequencies employed last night, as I sat in the lounge at 6.30pm.. Instead, my legs began a dull ache, and by 7pm they were more than merely uncomfortable as Butch barked mindlessly away up at No. 12...
I'd been woken summarily at 1.15am with earache, and by 1.50am I was being treated to the Works... The Pinched Lower Back, the Throat choker, Knives to the Back, and my left ovary being jabbed, one after the other, as the Unfortunate Creature next door sought to comfort himself that he's still Da Man...
At 2.40am I'd briefly contemplated getting up, but had changed my mind.. At 3.25am I was pinched hard on my neck and when I'd moved restlessly, I discovered that I'd been donkey-kicked from my neck to my butt. Charming..

I'd lain there watching as my two fingers and thumb had died, and at that point I'd heaved myself off Cloud 9 for the day.. *yawns...
Nothing you can do about this, even if you wanted to?  You sure about that?  There's not some dark little corner of your mind that takes a certain amount of satisfaction at our plight?  TruthSayers are an irritation, and could bump you out of your comfort zone into actually thinking for yourselves...
Each time I sign into my gmail I think maybe today there'll be a missive from the Right2Know, but there never is, so I'll stick to my assertion that you're simply trying to exchange one set of crooks for another...

The wire mesh that the Environmentalist was persuaded to put in her ceiling in an attempt to deflect some of the nearby mast emissions?  What if I replaced the sisalation foil with that material instead, over the Mains box in our kitchen?  Would that deter the lasers in any way?  It's an interesting concept, but not one I'm able to put into practise for a while at least...
It's now 5.45am, and my ear nearest der Bunker has just vibrated before being squeezed.. *blinks... Talk too much? Moi?  Maybe.
It's a glorious morning out there, and hopefully there'll be a minor miracle or two come my way later on...

LATER at 6.40am

I've just re-read a particularly nauseating piece of propoganda put out by the Experiment's Spin doctors over a week ago... As usual no helpful links I'm afraid, but the title reads: City's Task Team on Top of cable theft challenge, and it's written by one Romita Hanuman 23rd Nov.-06th December.
Mr. Manju Naidoo of the Muni's Business Risk Department says that the Public are to look out for people posing as contractors working for eThekwini, and in particular for vehicles without signage on their doors, and wekkers dressed in red suits... *coughs*..
Like I said, on Friday 23rd November, after Howard's Electrical had been and gone, there'd been an unmarked white bakkie up by No. 16, and a crew of red-suited wekkers.. Anyone bother to trace them yet, and find out what alterations and additions were done to those lines between 12pm and 3pm, and most importantly, on whose orders?

Is Mr. Naidoo perhaps having a little joke at the ratepayer's expense?  Warning boards with a call centre number? Where?  Reaction to cable theft is efficient and expeditious? Sure it is, if you've got a direct line to Sewsunker down at the Springfield Depot...*spews... Cut the crap guys... Cable theft will carry on as long as it suits the Project Authors, and in most cases it'll be carried out by Municipal employees themselves, at the behest of their Superiors, just as happened last Friday morning at 3am, when the power needed to be dumbed down drastically for the duration of the Mast Fighter's visit.. Duh...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 2nd December 2012 at 8.24am..