Thursday, November 29, 2012

Die Smeltkroes...
(begun Friday 30th November at 3.20am..)


Our Controller had seen fit to jack up the BackFire levels for the evening, and by 8pm I'd had enough, and had gone walkabout up to the road for a bit... Lucky I did.. It appeared as if the usually white light under the booster cage over at St. Theresa's orphanage (the one that's usually still active long after the rest of the area have switched off for the day, including the streetlights), was a deep, delicious orange, though it couldn't quite match THIS light next to No. 18's gates... Any others?  Why yes - I'm darned if the enhancer on Balliram's wall outside my kid's bedroom wasn't struggling to match up... Then there was the streetlight that sits just across Jan Smuts, at the foot of the Crescent, that was pushing out a similar frequency... You should all be familiar with that particular hue by now, as I believe I've blogged it from the getgo as the one that out of all of them, seems to upset the local canine population, more than the others..
I only had the Convent's GateKeepers to go on back then, as they trudged about the property with their porta-lights, trying to find the most suitable LOS for the neighbourhood laser program..  In those days my main focus had been THIS astonishing ball light situated in the original foyer that housed the entry to the kitchen and laundry at the Orphanage.. That baby had so many different shades, it was probably instrumental in having me realise that the lights themselves were heavily involved in all the mischief that was going down...

How long's it been?  Balliram?  Like a month or more since you deactivated the Overheads?  They were back on last night, and it took the GW to connect the sight of the cherry-picker at 10am yesterday morning to those huge lamps re-employment down by No. 2.
The white light they were giving off is I guess, as near as dammit to whatever the standard output is supposed to be, though I've seen that Mothership running every bit as deep orange as those others seen last night...It's really quite beautiful in all it's glory, and you might want to stick your phone out of the car window and snap off a shot as you fly by after dark, and then try and remember to do the same thing a few weeks from now, to see if the colour has changed at all...
At this point, if you were to tell me that Freddie the Accountant at No. 12 had been given charge of the Overheads as well as being promoted to Managerial status of the Labrat's torment, I'm certain your nose would be the giveaway... Nope.  Whatever emits from the Mothership is still Balliram's choice, and Balliram's alone, though I've no idea why I'm adamant on that score...

The GW tells me that No. 16 has a marquee erected in their yard... A family function? *curious...
Will the Pig at No. 6 order his second-in-command to dumb down the crud in the air for the duration of that happy get-together, or will several of the guests find their chests tightening up, or endure sudden sharp headaches not long after they've arrived?
You think I'm kidding?  Ms. Dorny's up-to-date measuring devices already picked up that the neighbourhood is being flooded with way over the acceptable levels of EMF, and I believe she suggested that 4g was involved as well... I wouldn't know, but you should bear in mind the dramatic steps taken to dumb things down for the duration of her visit to ours, and maybe ask yourselves what horrific readings she would've had up on our verge, never mind inside our home, had Balliram not arranged for the removal of those copper lines..
Hey, it's a given he'll laugh off my allegations, and you'll be forced to trust his word as always... Good luck with that one...*snorts...
Do you have any idea how often I step outside of my home to hit a wave of BackFire, or some other debilitating wavelength? Do you tell yourselves that simply because that frequency upsets the Abomination on my back, it's not something that's affecting you and yours?  Simply because your pain sensors aren't sounding the alarm, you figure you're in the clear?  *eyeroll...

My poor attention span let me down as usual yesterday evening, as I was catching up on the mybroadband forum... I'd been in the Health section, and seem to think the relevant thread was 'Arthritis'... Pretty darned scary to find so many presumably young posters accepting the onset of an ailment that used to be restricted to the elderly, don't you think?
Several posters had mentioned having blood work done and natch, that brings me right back to the reason why the Druglord Barnabas has seen to it that his guys are now in charge of Blood Services...
Yeah Alex - I've got absolutely nothing against you, young man, but the fact remains that you answered to the Experiment's Marketing and Promotions Manager here in the Zone, and that once your stint as DA shadow Councillor was over, you found yourself heading the Blood Services in Gauteng...  It goes without saying that if you have a similar counterpart here in Kwa-Zulu, that their position will have been attained with the help of Michael Barnabas' network of contacts as well... To what purpose?  I've always maintained that it's in order to ensure that the true statistics are never revealed... Stats that could cause a stampede of panic among the population, as the huge increase in cancers since 2004 becomes apparent...  I had no idea that ailments such as arthritis involved blood tests as well, though the news neatly confirms my claims...

That's about where I take renewed offence at the Right2Know and their endless stream of tweets on the theatrics surrounding the Secrecy Bill... *gags...  WhatTF are you up to?  First things first, and you'll maybe get round to the appalling effect the Experiment technology is having on the population, in your own good time?   I've got my priorities skewed?   That's bullshit, and you know it...
If you gave a genuine hoot for the citizens of this country and their basic human rights, you'd be out there fighting the telecom's giants and their so-called well-educated and privileged Puppets installed in every municipality across the land... Yeah, that would include you, Mistuh Spence... *glares..
Chaps who see exactly what's happening to communities under the weight of the laser/wireless technology, yet who continue to go about their nefarious business without a care in the world...*spews..

You'll understand that from where I'm standing, the Right2Know come across as just another theatrical distraction busily consolidating the concept that the Ruling Party are rotten and must go... Geez - It's glaringly obvious that I'm one short of a six-pack ja, but trying to convince me into believing that the Opposition are in any way a cut above the blatant money-grubbing trough-feeders, is a downright FAIL...
You'll have to do a darned sight better than 'Ordinary citizens should not be made spies' to have me believe that your lot aren't in fact worse than the easily corrupted and manipulated thugs in power...

You will have seen me head over to check out the Brotherhood that forms the backbone of Naspers, right?  That my irritation at the games played by the power-drunk Pig at No. 6 with the costly service provided by Multi-Choice had me looking for a contact at that organisation?
Did you see who I chose from all those portraits, to be the focus of my attention?  One Neil van Heerden had, for reasons beyond me, stood out from the crowd, though typically I've no idea how to contact him.. Any idea whether I hit the jackpot with that random guess? Jannie?  Anyone know whether van Heerden has met and had discussions with the elusive Pieter Bezuidenhout down in Roggebaai over the last eight years? *fascinated...   They've both retired since the onset of the Experiment technology's installation?  They've both relocated to a safer climate, to enjoy the fruits of their labours? And you would have me buy the 'We're all equal' crock?
I gettit, I really do... the world is to be wirelessed, come what may, and there's no stopping it... Once it became clear to my fuddled head that this was the ultimate goal, did I dispute it, or did I accept it?  What I can't accept, are the methods you've used here in South Africa to achieve your goals... The organised carnage and engineered mayhem carried out on a population already being culled on a vast scale by the very technology you're promoting will save them.... *fetches the bucket...

The insidious tuition of the once seriously Good into becoming callous, perverted voyeurs, with a serious taste for schadenfreude, and the employment of Druglords and Crime Bosses to achieve your aims... Rant over..
It's now 5.35am, and thankfully it looks to be another relatively cool day, weatherwise...
You'll appreciate that while Millie and me will always have a special relationship with Senor Sol, we have enough on our plate to endure physically, without the added heat of summer to contend with.. So ja, I appreciate these soft grey days more than most, while they last...

LATER at 5.50am

Which reminds me... We'd driven by the Madressa in Harris Crescent at around 2pm yesterday, and the GW had remarked that it looked as though there was being some sort of covering erected over the quadrangle... Not necessarily a proper roof, but at least some sort of shade to provide respite from the heat that's due to arrive any day now..
Will it serve to prevent the blanket of spheres that literally swarm about that place of learning, from affecting the students trapped inside?  Though it's certainly the emissions that are manually pumped into individual establishments via the powerlines by the likes of the cur, Balliram, that achieve the most damage, I'd have to suggest that the sheer density of Mr. Roux's 'perfectly safe' laser showers could in fact lead to physical problems after all... That many of those innocent young pupils may go on to develop chest problems, and even asthma as a result... Never mind a deterioration in their eye-sight... Net die sterktes sal die smeltkroes oorleef, ja...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 30th November 2012 at 9.47am.