Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pick a side...
(begun Saturday 22nd December at 4.35am...)


Someone's pleased to see me finally up and about.. I've had the Cap of Unpleasantness popped on my head, a really nasty ache to my right shoulder and neck nearest the ChickenCoop, and a massive heatwave, all within the last five minutes, and I'm guessing they'll get round to waking Millie soon enough... *shrugs...
The thing to do, is not to think too hard about which of the many unfortunate Recruits nearby, who are so desperate to earn brownie points from the Criminals running this Show, that they're happy to throw the book at me on this stunning pre-dawn morning, but to be thankful to those who refrain from such blatant cruelty..

Is it time to resurrect Ian Halliday and Brian Poole's involvement in the corruption that infests Roux and Petruccione's magical Surveillance technology?  I've no doubt they'd argue that as long as we're getting the iBurst connection the GW pays for, their hands are clean.. *chokes.. I'm afraid it's not quite as simple as that, guys...  The fact that you are both fully aware that we are guinea-pigs for this Project, and that we were doomed to provide access for the neighbourhood skanks to come on in and practise their hacking/laser skills, has you both up to your necks in the rot...
Just how did Jannie van Zyl first put it to you?  She's a local gossip and needs taking down a peg or two, and we need the techs at tradepage to look the other way when the Idiot calls to report the inevitable problems? Balliram was allowed to cause mischief with our connection for longer than I care to remember, though I'm hoping that Halliday eventually found he didn't care for the negative publicity I began giving him here on my blog, as it's been a while since we were jerked round on that score... A mischief that can be reinstated at any point, and one that falls firmly into the corruption column....

It's with Halliday and Pool's full knowledge that our connection is intercepted and 'managed' by criminals, is it not Janneman, and though I've no idea who Ms. Dorny pays as her service provider, but that a similar corrupt service will be in place... Why do I dredge up this old news?  News that you're all well aware of already?
Could it be that I took offence at the re-emergence of the Yobs in our system recently, all under the management of a purported Intelligence Officer?  I was browsing over on mybroadband yesterday afternoon at around 3pm, when one of our unwanted visitors had flicked Firefox over to a microscopic font..  Hilarious? Genius?  I'd said not a word out loud at the time, but had finished what I was doing and shut down... We take every bloody precaution to avoid creating crap on our PC, but as Mr. Poole and Mr. Halliday will realise, there's nothing we can do when our account is being run by a criminal Area Controller.

No amount of Firewalls and anti-virus precautions are going to stop mischief from taking place as long as Mr. Halliday's State Proxy has an Open-door policy to our machine, right?   Not your proxy, Ian?  You had no choice when Jannie van Zyl whispered the words 'State Intelligence' in your ear, but to allow our account to be hijacked, despite that tradepage omitted to mention the changover to their clueless paying customers?  How many other tradepage customers have had their accounts re-routed through corrupt Special Agents to your knowledge?   All of them, but only a handful end up like us, used and abused as a practice site for what's often the dregs of society to come on in and cause mischief that non-tech-minded victims can't prevent or undo?  Here's a Noddy Badge each for you and Brian Poole in return for your stoic acceptance of this outrage, and you just keep telling yourselves we deserve it, and you'll be fine.. *vomits...

LATER at 9.10am

I'd been left to trundle about the garden in the sunshine, doing odd jobs, right up until it got rather too warm for comfort, and I came indoors..  Almost immediately, Millie, who hadn't said a word in hours, was woken with the Knives to the Back frequency as I walked into the lounge...   I'd been putting the gardening things out in the courtyard when the Sadist's house alarm went off for the first time at 5.40am.. In the light (!) of the increased crime here in the Crescent, I sent Missus Courageous a text saying 'Ure alarm going off' and I signed it J and put in the time..  At 5.45am it went off again, and I sent her another, the same.  At 6.15am there was a chirrup from a remote and a silver Beemer (?) pulled into Balliram's gates (not his vehicle) and the driver stayed hidden in the car as he/she chatted to the maid HERE.

I didn't hang around to watch, but that car is still up there, so I'll take a flyer that it's either someone loyal to the Pig, or the Pig himself, using the dodgy alarm as an excuse to spend the day away from the irritations of family life, sprawled in der Bunker with every mod con at his grubby fingertips...   It hadn't really sunk in just how much engineered mischief has been planned for this little stretch of road, until the Paramedic lost a car, so I guess I'll continue to send Tamara an sms each and every time their house alarm is activated from now on, just in case.. *winks.. Good neighbourliness has it's own rewards, does it not Balliram?  You're welcome to block my helpful texts to your wife at will, but they'll be reported here anyways... *shrugs..

The timing had been perfect earlier, and Sue and I had had a good old natter up at my gates under the watchful eye of THIS light activated in our nearby cowling... *snorts...As both Missus Newman and her 'clever' spawn's bedroom windows were flung wide on this warm morning, chances are that they'd joined in our conversation, uninvited... *yawns...  I'd explained to Sue exactly why No. 11 appeared to hold a special grudge against her, and that it involved Sue's audible assessments of Slyboots himself... Judgements that were to be proven spot-on publicly when he'd made the local rags some years later for theft, and then doing a runner. Did our Area Controller see to it early on, that No. 11 was chosen to monitor Sue the Book personally as a result?  That No. 5 was employed as a learning centre for the Spawn to use the laser program?

It would certainly explain the exquisite agonies my friend suffers both at home and when she goes to her wirelessed place of work at the Library... Am I giving you and yours too much credit here, Renette?  Could this be an occasion where I'm misjudging you completely?  Fingers crossed hey, for the mere thought that the perverted and psychotic Sadist at No. 6 has a pretender to his throne, is nauseating in the extreme...
Does he tout you and your dysfunctional offspring as among the most apt of his pupils?   Outwardly perfectly ordinary people, who could in fact be capable of extreme violence, using the more devastating of the wireless frequencies?

Did someone have to point out to the Poisonous Rabbit that I was merely trying to keep that WiFi thread alive, in the CA forum, or did he finally figure it out for himself, before falling silent?  I can't dislike the fellow at all, and have a vague recollection that he cares for his dogs FFS... How far does his caring towards animals go?  If he were to drive by and see a dog tied to a tree while youngsters tossed firecrackers at it, what would he do?  Would he attempt to rescue the animal if he could, or would he simply keep going?  I like to think he'd stop, but I've been wrong often enough....
To base my judgement on an individual's attitude to animals probably confirms what a Thicko I truly am, but hey, that's what it's come down to...
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 22nd December 2012 at 12.13pm.