Thursday, December 20, 2012

Insult to injury...
(begun Friday 21st December at 3.30am..)


I was sure she'd said they were relocating to White River, and here I sit, pen poised, when Clarens pops into my head.. Ag no man....
I'd figured trading store, post office, and maybe a realtor, so when I'd finally managed (with some assistance from my old man) to lurch into town last night, I was pretty darned impressed... The little I saw of White River had me thinking boomtown, though by the time I closed google maps I was too knackered to go try find out why it was flourishing to that extent..
I'd been so enchanted by the well-kept verges and stunning properties, and the gorgeous weather the google car had had on that particular day, that I quite forgot to look for the DSTV satellite dishes and the big round signal enhancers plonked on boundary walls...

You remember Lu Sieler?  Back from mweb's irc trivia channel, Studio 54?  She'd had a son called Richard, who had his own IT company out at Umhlanga? A nice girl she was ja, and then she suddenly upped stakes and left for the sticks years ago, and we lost touch.. *sighs...  Is White River already wirelessed to the max? Have they set up the laser 'communications' system to run in each neighbourhood?  (*It's now 3.55am and a sudden flurry of Knives to the Back has Millie awake and roaring..*)   I must have ended up in a fairly larnie area, and everywhere I looked there were those green-painted lamps on the verges... Oddly similar to THESE biggies dotted about the Knowle's parking lot up in Pinetown.. The same sort of lamps that appear to bite me so badly within minutes of pulling up and parking nearby...   (*squeak, squeak, squeak, goes the Monster's enhancing device as he steadily cranks up the BackFire levels...*)
So ja - Has White River had the foundations laid for the Theft of Privacy technology, or is it already a fait accompli?  Has the British Army Intelligence Agent long since finished liaising with his chosen ex-SANDF puppet up there, and moved on to spread the word elsewhere?

Turns out Witch Hazel was no happier to see me yesterday, after my long absence, than she was when I used to pop by regularly... Does she have a secret that she doesn't share with her Sisters in Christ, or is it simply that she has powerful connections here in the Zone?  When did you tell them they were to be broken up and scattered to the winds, I forgot to ask?  Sure, I wept with them briefly, standing there outside the nunnery yesterday, and they're all still in complete shock...
To be uprooted at their time of life, and to leave everyone and everything they've known for so long, must be pretty darned terrifying?  Make my mind up, and be happy those good women are escaping out from under the blanket of killer technology?  *looks at the Director...

Would you care to tellus why Sister Grumpy was lucky enough to find a place a few kilometres up the road at Botha's Hill, while my good friend is being despatched hundred of miles away to Pomeroy?  She's stoicism personified, and I don't believe I heard one adverse word fall from her lips as her friend Sister M broke down in tears... Who gave the order originally?  Who decreed that the nunnery was to be closed and for what purpose?   Earl?  Your idea?  If any of those Sisters went down to cancer while living over there, you know I'd have had a lot to say about it, so you're getting them out of the area just in case?
There was no kind way of doing it?  I'd beg to differ on that score.. Money talks, and with your strong connections to the National Lottery, Botha's Hill could've been persuaded to take them all in, and not just the well-connected Witch Hazel...
As it is, their family and friends are highly unlikely to be able to make the four- hour trip to visit those Sisters up by Tugela Ferry, and they're out of your hair forever... *spews...
What's done is done, and yeah, I'm happy they'll be out from under Roux/Petruccione's perfectly safe technology, but the blatant unkindness involved, negates any relief I might feel...

When I'd finally gotten home yesterday I'd remarked out loud to the GameWrecker what a pleasure it was to walk into our house and not be hit by a wall of the BackFire frequency.. I'd not encountered it in my car either, nor in any of the areas I'd visited on my trip out..*applauds... Oh, they were with us, make no mistake, and there were enough fumbles and sudden Knives to the Back to confirm someone was very interested in our idle chitchat as we headed up towards Westville...
That someone would no doubt have been the acclaimed 'Expert' in the field of tracking, one Collin  P. Balliram, ensconced back on his throne up at the Ridge Road Wireless station? *vomits...

When we'd pulled into Sydenham Station on my regular run, it had been to find that the Arms Dealer's erstwhile bodyguard appeared determined to let me know he too had access to my so-called private conversations.. *blinks.. A couple of days earlier, his name had come up while I was chatting to the GameWrecker about a problem that an Asherville resident was having.. Why don't you put him in touch with that friend of yours, Captain Soobrathi, said my old man... Hey, the guy can barely give me the time of day, and he certainly isn't a friend of mine, I'd replied... And there he was, the usually poker-faced Captain, going out of his way to be pleasant to me when I'd popped in.. *disturbed... Reading way too much into it again?  His good humour could be put down to an anticipated holiday?  Farked if I know, but man, that was simply weird....

LATER at 5am

Do the sudden Knives to the Back announce the arrival of another unwanted visitor in our house?  I was chatting to my Vice Chair yesterday, and he wasn't a happy camper...Everything going according to plan, Lazzie?  Just the way you like it?  The Honourable Man had a big function to attend out of town last weekend, and I guess it won't surprise you to hear that his car had packed in without warning, just the day before he was due to leave.. You'll maybe remember how both our vehicles had been tampered with overnight, a year or so ago, and that he'd had endless problems getting it back on the road?

You can rest assured the same droog that achieved that mischief would've been hauled out of hibernation to 'attend' to my VC's water pump overnight, last week.. *spews... To add insult to injury, the Water Leak Scam was added to the chap's stress load, and bingo! you'll have the usual smug and satisfied band of crooks sniggering their heads off up on the Hill, right Crumb?   Like I'd said just the other day, handing control of the waterlines to be 'managed' by criminals such as Balliram, allows these crooks endless possibilities to create mischief...
The current goings on with our own sewer line is the least of it, and it happens that the Sanitation Department fellows want something like 3 grand from my VC, and he's to find the 'leak' on his property and have it repaired before they'll tell him what that is going to cost him..  But wait - there's more...

My Chairman over in Jimmy Carter has just endured similar mischief with a leak on his property... How hard is it for a Controller to surge the water repeatedly through a chosen line until a break is caused? I'd say it's probably dead-easy, and likely the same modus is being used right across the City to rake in some much needed cash for the Festive Season... Three quarters of those fault repair jobs probably won't make it onto the official Sanitation Department's books, and you can bet on it... If I call the CPF Secretary will I find her waterlines are playing up as well? After all, you've nailed the Chairman, the VC, and the Assistant Secretary, by employing that particular mischief, and I'm beginning to think we have the reason behind those torrential downpours last week, at last...  An excuse for all manner of engineered nonsense, hey Balliram? *nods...

My post over on the Right2Know's Campaign page at Facebook was replied to with outwardly amiable, but barely-concealed contempt.  No surprises there.. *shrugs.. One of their supporters had kindly added his .2cents worth, and had introduced David Icke to the conversation... Nice try Neil, but no, like I'd replied, I'd tasted Icke years ago and found him too rich for my blood, whether he speaks the truth or not... Will any of the visitors to that FB page pick up on the Right2Know's involvement with the savage laser/wireless surveillance system, or will they simply read that apparently good-humoured put-down and blindly continue to buy into the organisation's party line?  *interested...

LATER at 6.25am

Well, the world hasn't ended and life goes on, alternatively hovering between minor miracles and carefully created mischief... Did you see me last night?  Freddie?  Who all did you usher into ours at 7.30pm last night, causing that horrendous heatwave, and the spikes to the BackFire frequency?  *curious... Who sat with me mid-afternoon as I sent out the CPF Minutes, and someone idly made mischief with the Sydenham SAPS email addie?  Yeah - I told you at the time you'd earned a mention... Dominic?  I see you've signed up to follow me on Twitter?  A safety precaution, just in case? *falls over...

Were you watching as I sat there looking at her gmail addie last night, and were you willing me to go ahead and mail her, and probably alienate her even further?   I can't be doing that.  It's up to her to think it over carefully and decided for herself whether I've the answers they need, or whether I'm just a run-off-at-the-mouth Loon, and best avoided like the plague... It's karma I tell you.... Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 21st December 2010 at 7.33am.