Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Decoy Duck...
(begun Wednesday 5th December at 3.20am..)


Well, well, well.... There's one for the record books... Was I simply too bone-idle to rear up and write down the usual disturbances to my slumbers, or did I actually get to snore unmolested from 10.10pm to 3.20am this morning? *startled...
My Master's proxies are sluggards, and it's a one-off that won't be allowed to happen again?  I'd simply leaned up on one elbow, at 3.15am, only to have the shrill Enhancer bird give it's piercing trill on No. 10's side of the Telkom cable this time, and I'd been in the kitchen just five minutes later, when a hadeda had protested loudly... As confusing as the acoustics can be, I'd stepped out into the courtyard to check, and sure enough, it was coming from the Creep's roof... Damn those pesky birds, hey Chop?

When the pleasant young man had come up to our gates to fetch the dog's food yesterday, I'd not mucked about, but had pointed up to the active patch behind the bulb in the streetlight cowling.. His amiable smile had vanished and without further ado, he'd thanked me and headed hastily back down to No. 2.. Hopefully the Megalomaniac at No. 6 was duly impressed with the power he wields over so many lives in this little stretch.. *shrugs...

Did I not touch several times on the many 'errors' that will have occurred in this area since 2005?  Those 'oops!' moments when a resident could be seen and heard by the Eavesdroppers to react fatally to the hugely increased levels of EMR that occur on Balliram's thudding arrival in their power systems?  B. Snr. had been outdoors in the garden when he'd been nailed twice in as many months, but it's guaranteed there've been many more, trapped inside their own homes, who've collapsed terminally under the weight of all that additional crud...
Mr. Carey hadn't been lucky enough to go down under a single blow, but the four months between his diagnosis and death had been pretty darned impressive, nonetheless...  Something in the air caused that cancer to wake up and consume him with such startling speed?  Hell no, it would've been the copious doses of EMR and wireless INSIDE his home just across in Mary Road, and in his office at St. Philomena's, that did for him so spectacularly, as the Ferret repeatedly hopped into his power system to check on the Director's loyalty to Michael Barnabas...

Did Balliram report back that the Director of St. Phil's was becoming increasingly friendly and helpful to the local activists, and did this result in a hugely increased number of stealthy visitations?  A number that Fabian's system simply couldn't handle?  How many times prior to the doc's diagnosis was Missus Carey to wake in the wee hours, and find her spouse sitting in the kitchen or pacing about the lounge in an effort to alleviate his pain?  Did he tell her he thought he had piles, and would do something about it when he had the time?
How many of his nearby neighbours were experiencing that same deep ache in their nether regions at the time? When Fabian's diagnosis became known, how many terrified residents rushed off to see a Proctologist for a check up, to the delighted amusement of the Brute at No. 6?

As the Sadist's most voluble (sp) Labrat, I can vouch for the fact that I know whereof I speak, and that there most definitely would've been others nearby who'd been encountering similar pain and discomfort at the same time as Mr. Carey...  It's not a matter that's discussed openly, even today, making it doubly sure that the truth would never come out...
If I were to ask him just when his nether problems had first kicked in, would he say somewhere around 2005 or later?  Or would he say he's had that specific problem for decades?  He doesn't live far from Mary Road, but far enough to have me believe his ailment is being deliberately exacerbated via his powerlines, and not through some unkind stroke of fate...

It's now 4.25am, and I've just been through to fetch a coffee, only to have a couple of feathered Alarmists announce the arrival of another intrusive Monitor in ours, this time from the direction of the Doorman's abode at No. 12.. *waves to Freddie....
You need a reason before you'll believe that my friend is being deliberately targeted in his own home across the way?  It's more than enough that he's a regular at our CPF Meetings, is it not, Balliram?  Certainly not as an Observer, as are both the Microwave Boffin and No. 16, there to see whether my claims *a chirrup from the Chop's remote at 4.30am* will lead to any visible evidence of my trials becoming apparent...
Such loyalty has a history of being repaid by the most savage of repurcussions *another timorous chirrup from der Bunker. Coming or going?* has it not?  Despite his familial connections to one of the Druglord's staunchest supporters, I'd aver that the chap hasn't escaped the increased attentions of my criminally-inclined Controller in any way...
Will the ex-cushy-job-in-Dubai wekker intervene on his relative's behalf?  Somehow I doubt that very much, as it's a dog eat dog world out there in the Zone, and it's pretty much every man for himself... *spews... Moving on..

It had been just prior to going onstage for the Bathroom Matinee yesterday afternoon, that on a whim, I'd fetched out the Panasonic in an effort to find which other windows around our home displayed that stunning vertical blue line of fire... I'd had no success at all, even at the picture windows here and next door in my bedroom where I'd first seen them... *blinks... Hang on, it'd been the Olympus that had shown them so clearly on it's screen, so... I'd fetched out the other camera and tried again, with the same lack of success.. WTF? 
Could it be that someone had read my description of this new phenomenon, and had whispered of it's existence to that Arch-Denialist, Allen Spence?  How I'd like to kid myself that the Superintendent of Electricity for Durban had for once gotten off his sorry butt and for some reason, protested at this rather blatant manifestation of abuse being carried out in our home?  Oh please.  As if.   Our young Al will have washed his grubby hands of us way back...

He too will have jumped ship opportunistically, only much sooner than CrackerJack next door, and will staunchly defend his role in this inhumane experiment as being a part of the good Guys Team.. *froths at the mouth...  That pretty blue phenomenon was no Fault created by my camera, or it would've appeared on my screens again yesterday afternoon.. For some reason my Controller regrets that I'd picked it up at all, and he will have heard me discussing it with my old man at a later stage...
After all, what on earth could be the source of such power in those two odd areas?  At the time I'd not found it occurring at any of the other windows, just here opposite the desk, and running down behind the pillow on my bed.. Oops?  Come now, it seems you'll forgive the Psychotic Wanker anything, no matter what disgusting extremes he resorts to, so I really don't see a problem...

After all, you've gone to a great deal of bother to redecorate the Doorman's streetlight and to have the Booster shed erected, in your efforts to mislead your supporters, so why would the simple appearance of such a brutal display of power rock your comfortable boat in any way?  Talking of Freddie's elevated status, you want to take a dekko at his streetlight HERE... *chokes.. Every bit as adorned and embellished as Balliram's used to be HERE, before the whitewash began, and the Sadist's pole was stripped of most of it's more obvious decorations with haste...
I'd been snapping off pictures of my recently added-to cowling when Fred's pole had caught my eye with it's overload of decorative devices... All the more to confirm the change of control? *snorts..
Don't you believe it for one minute... Prone to over-the-top displays in order to steer your thinking, the Accountant's streetlight is a fine example of just how these goonda Thugs mind's work, though I guess you're only too happy to go along with this nonsensical subterfuge... *yawns...

I'd been sitting in front of the computer at 8.12am yesterday morning, waiting for it to boot up, when I'd taken a savage pinch to the right side of my neck... At 8.14am there'd been a huge spike to the BackFire frequency, and at 8.24am a triple-woop! from der Bunker... It had been a relatively peaceful morning after that, right up until 12.05pm when first I took a serious jab to my eardrum, and then a single savage Knife to the Back... At 12.15pm I'd reeled under a flurry of Knives to the Back and some serious pokes at my hip area...
At 1.20pm someone thumped noisily in behind our TV.. You can form an orderly line to claim your credits, you wankers... There's no need to squabble among yourselves...*spits...

I'd been browsing the Off Topic section at mybroadband at 3.02pm, when one of your 'soldiers' began prodding whatever organs live in the right side of my abdomen, before he/she let loose with a truly savage barrage of Knives to the Back that followed me as I rose and went down the passage... I could go on, but I figure there's enough to feed those of you who are desperate to gain brownie points from the Druglord?

LATER at 5.55am

*A heatwave has just arrived and suddenly I'm bathed in sweat as I sit here at the desk* 
I'd lugged the trash up top just before 5.30am to find the streetlights out and no sign of the active patch inside our cowling.. The powerful signal enhancer below THIS booster cage at the orphanage was still chatting to THIS beauty that operates off the front of the Doorman's garage at No. 12.. By the time I'd carried all the bags across the road and locked the gates, there were three of those huge enhancers in a row, active and glaring at me from St. T's orphanage building, though when I'd come back downstairs and checked out of this window, all three had been doused... Testing me, Freddie? *winks..

No sign of the Beemer had me wondering which unfortunate residents were feeling the effects of the Sadist holed up nearby, as he merrily cripples those that he finds offensive..*gags.. There's pitfalls out there folks, and you should keep your wits about you, or suffer the consequences like me...*waves...
Peace..

---oOo---


Wednesday 5th December 2012 at 9.32am..