Monday, December 03, 2012

The more things change...
(begun Tuesday 4th December at 4.33am..)


All I had to do was pick up my pen and write today's date, and whoever's on this shift kicked our Millie casually in their haste to show their diligence... *eyeroll... Would I find any answers on the Gaming forum at mybroadband?  Will I last long enough to outgrow my nausea at the term Game?  Probably not, but I'm working on it....
Weekday mornings have become oddly bearable, and I figure for the most part it's now the Housewive's League left in charge... Course, there's always the sudden shocking spike as their Handler pops in to check up on them, but compared to the non-stop grinding assaults carried out most weekends, I seem to be coping..  Lunchtime?  Still a mystery why so often things take a turn for the worse at that time of day.. Seniors, getting off school early during exam time, and coming on in here for a bit of R and R, before hitting the books?

Nothing personal?  Millie and me would beg to differ on that score, and I guess if you could feel someone using a cattle prod repeatedly on a specific area of your body, you'd get my drift... So ja, around midday I often anticipate that Fred or his Handler will fling wide the door to ours, on request...
Late afternoon and early evening will have another influx of Players, keen to try and elicit a groan or angry response from their battered target... The Advanced Class generally have a bite to eat before arriving anytime after 7pm to practise their skills...
Did a special delegation grace us with their presence last night at around 8.30pm, when all our house lights dipped so deeply, or was it simply an over-enthusiastic Player cocking up? *curious..

They'd gone after my feet and legs with ill-concealed dedication, and I'm sure the stolen footage will show how I'd spent the evening tossing and turning in my corner of the lounge, in a vain attempt to escape the unpleasantness.... By constantly referring to the time, I figure that the individuals responsible for each assault can easily be identified, in order to acquire the points they're after?  *vomits quietly....
I've no doubt that Freddie the Doorman is at his most affable as he greets his regulars and ushers them into ours for the evening's entertainment...
Nine times out of ten, it's a given that the Accountant will keep an open line to his own Handler, just in case of emergencies, or merely to take advice on which of the arsenal to introduce to a specific session...

I've blogged often enough of how my head can't decide whether my feet are boiling hot or icy cold, but that's where the frequency begins it's work... From there, your toes can suddenly curl over in a massive cramp or you'll experience a thwacking pain to the sides of your shin, before the dull unpleasant ache creeps right on up to the hips and lower back.. A stunner, met ander woorde...Amazingly effective, and the more visibly distressed the target becomes, the higher the score achieved by the attacker?  *applauds...
Back when the Rocket Scientist was still around, he was adamant that it wasn't a Game that was being played with people's lives, but sadly, he got that one wrong...

The Feet, Legs, and Hips Delight used to be reserved to for the Master Class sessions, generally begun the minute I switched off my bedside lamp.  A band of thugs, headed by the VendettaMeister himself, who prefer to work in the wee hours of the night/morning, once the majority of their witless students had signed off...  Since the advent of the Booster Shed however, it appears the modus has changed dramatically, and Balliram's whitewash makeover has your everyday student being upgraded in a single bound, and encouraged to try out any of the arsenal of frequencies that take their fancy... As a result I struggle to keep up, and very often I'll miss remarking out loud on a particularly vicious home-strike, causing my irritated assailant to have another go...

Credit where it's due, and possibly I can rectify my occasional oversight by for starters, giving a mention to the direct hit I took to my left temple at 7.10pm last night ? The prodding of my right ovary area at 7.20pm, and the deep ache to my right shoulder and neck that hit simultaneously?  Perhaps if you checked your records, Fred?  You could award the well-earned credits to the right pupil?  At 8.45pm the Backfire frequency went off the scale.  A couple of late-comers arrived to do some rubber-necking, or the Creep himself, sneaking in for oldtimes sake?  Again, I see I've noted a heatwave and a spike to the BackFire frequency at 3.30am this morning, and I'm frankly amazed by the dedication of some of your Players... Or not.. *winks..
The December vacation starts when?  Can I anticipate that the fires of hell are due to increase in ours at that point?  As my neighbour's visitors arrive to experience their game-playing options from the best vantage point?  The silver Hyundai (sp) GP registered vehicle that's sat day after day at the top of No. 6's driveway, may as well be painted scarlet and covered in fishpaste, for the red-herring it's designed to be...  As you've no time for such niceties as a guilty conscience, you'll be happy to accept it's presence and look the other way..  After all, it's the Game uber alles, and a more deserving target you couldn't wish for...*bucket

LATER at 6.30am

It was probably activated especially for my benefit, just as I'd reached the top of our stairs, and I was permitted to wag my finger and grin at it, before coming back down to fetch the Panasonic.  By the time I got back up with the camera, it had warmed up to its full glory HERE and I was left to take my pictures without interference... See the patch of golden yellow right next to the bulb in the cowling?  Are the audio/visual monitoring devices in the cowlings now openly admitted to, or have you known all along of their existence? *curious... When a gang of savage intruders arrive at your neighbour's home to torture them, before making off with their assets, do you merely shrug and accept that the Monitor was off-duty at the time, and therefore could do nothing to prevent the crime being carried out? *chokes..
Judging by the keen enthusiasm with which I'm assaulted 24/7, I'd say that's one of the fabrications you find it easier to accept?  Man, if you can take enjoyment in causing another human being deliberate physical pain, and regard it as a Game, FFS, then looking the other way at Organised Crime won't be a problem for you...

A means to an end, Vanessa?  If you really have an elderly mum who's taking serious strain as a direct result of the laser/wireless technology, have you dared ask her whether she's proud to be a martyr to this Cause?  Whether she's content to give up her mobility and freedom, to a life of numbing pain, so that her daughter may take out a few of the Seriously Rotten?
I'm more than aware that I do myself no favour each time I mention the charming Operative, and that her pleasure at meeting this incorrigible old Fool will long since have turned to irritation, and quite possibly, regret.
A shame, as she must surely have felt my liking and admiration for her, even during our brief Meeting... If her Mama (assuming she is real) is old-school, then I guess it shouldn't prove too difficult to persuade her that the pain she endures is well worth her offspring's efforts to undermine the corrupt in the Ruling Party, and their links to the Underworld....  To look beyond that stated goal, and to face the fact that the price for such endeavours will be the loss of every man's right to privacy and freedom, would be untenable...

Ask yourselves why, unless I've missed the boat, my staunch Vice-Chair has yet to be invited on board this wondrous experiment?  Does he fall into the Too Talkative category, or is it his unshakable honesty and integrity that prevents him from being approached to join the Sherwood LAN?   Ask yourselves why he continues to have his home flooded by the (for him) devastating Throat Choker frequency?  That all his efforts to create a working relationship with Sydenham SAPS are rewarded by copious doses of the chest tightening, throat closing, spasmodic barking, identical to the frequency employed in our home the day before yesterday?

It's now 7.05am, and my fillings on the right side have just given an almighty ache as our wirelessed bell chirrups a couple of bars of it's tune, and the ensuing heatwave has me salaaming in awe towards the window, as another Monitor is ushered into our home... It's fairly pleasing to note that the ridiculous attempts at any form of stealth have apparently been abandoned altogether, as evinced by the golden yellow light left to burn in the cowling, and now the sound of our wirelessed bell, unreachable to anyone outside our walls...
If only? Yeah - If only I'd had someone with the patience to talk me through the workings of Photoshop, I believe I could've entertained you mightily with my efforts... I would've replaced the spheres on my bathroom walls with faces for starters, and yellow would certainly be the most used colour in my palette...
As it is, it's pointless to show an interest in that direction, for I would be sat on hard, at the outset.. Your loss.. *shrugs...

I've been out and taken a picture of the pretty pale green substance that appeared on THIS support pole of our galvanised handrail, after Vincent's visit on Saturday.. Scrub it off?  I don't believe I can be bothered, as it will simply be re-applied by a Wall Jumper or my gardener himself, on his next visit... *yawns... Like I said - It's a war I can't win... While the BackFire is at a minimum right now, the Mast song in my ears has reached a crescendo, and I'm off to deal with the chicken livers...

LATER at 7.35am

I've just asked my Monitors out loud whether they're aware that they're employing the Nausea frequency at the moment... I got the first whiff of it as I hit the walkway on our second terrace, and I'd thought 'They wouldn't...' *chokes.. The dizzyness and sick feeling as I measured out the rice and livers tells me that they would indeed, and for reasons unknown, the Controller has hit the Fast-forward option in all respects of this exciting game that you all enjoy so much...
Has it occurred to you that PsychoTwat may consider that if he can't torture me, he'll see to it that I'm finished off?  No?  Just saying.. *shrugs...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 4th December 2012 at 9.25am..