Thursday, December 06, 2012

Bad habits..
(begun Thursday 6th December at 4.10am..)

*At around 8am this morning (Friday), we discovered our landline was dead again, and that No. 33 had a similar problem.. Did this apply to the entire stretch, or selected subscribers only? Anything to do with the white Colt open-bed bakkie registration ND 15439, seen later at around 9.15am idling outside No. 14, carrying a single extension ladder on it's roof, and three guys squeezed into the cab?  Could it be the same unsigned bakkie seen busy with the overhead lines on the Friday the Mast Fighter visited ours, and our copper cables were 'stolen'? More adjustments? *eyeroll... *

I'd snapped off a few pics half-heartedly, just as the GW was getting in from the shops at 6.45pm.. I'd ended up deleting all of them except THIS one, taken on the side path next to our lounge.. Will you check out that bolt of light hurtling along, and the tennis-ball sized orb hanging nearby?  *curtseys... Yeah, I know I have the advantage, swamped as we are by all manner of enhancers, but that doesn't mean you should give up.. I'd not anticipated catching anything at all when I'd stuck the camera out of the window later on at 8.10pm, but in the end I'd only had to delete two pictures, while the rest all had the pretty little buggers hanging about nearby... *dances...

That was some hectic light-show last night, wow!  It must have been sometime after midnight when I first woke, and I see I'd scribbled down that the storm was all over by 1.25am... Much as I enjoy trashing my own wild theories, there's no question but that my hearing loss is directly attributable to the Pig's diligent attentions.. These ongoing assaults cause no lasting damage? The hell they don't! If you had the stomach to go back as far as 2006, you'd probably find the first mention of earache made then, along with the Broken Wrists and the Hands on Fire frequencies, and all the other delights the enthusiastic Sadist was to try out on us...
(It's now 4am, and the first heat waves arrives..) So sure, I struggle to hear you, and I've developed a tendency to shriek on the telephone, but at least I can now calm the animals down in an electrical storm, without exuding my own waves of fear.... *beams... A pity I've not quite the nerve to go out onto the verandah and watch.. Would I have seen anything unusual as the sheet-lightening repeatedly lit up the sky?  Probably not....  (and hard on the heels of the heatwave comes a deep ache to all my fillings... )

I'd had a blog update ready to be typed up when I got home yesterday, but I found I simply couldn't be bothered.. Besides, I guess most of his malice was taken out on me in my own car yesterday morning, and after the GW had picked me up around 10am, I'd had an astonishingly pain-free outing... Typically, there'd been an unseen someone along for the ride ja, and they'd kicked off with the Throat Choker frequency, and the two of us had dry-hacked for a bit before things had settled down, and you wouldn't even have known we had company... *applauds...   That's how the bloody thing is supposed to work, dammit... Not cranked up through the roof by some veangeful sadistic Lout, but stealthily running in the background, so the targets are unaware they're not alone...   Geez, I shouldn't have to tell you that, but the Perverted Twat has been allowed to set the bench-mark, and you've all followed like a bunch of blind sheep who don't know better..  *snorts..

Saying I'm grateful for yesterday's respite is guaranteed to have the Druglord's Pet Monkey making up for the oversight just as soon as he can, and it's likely Fred's access door to ours will be propped open for the day...
Did you see me trying to get the GW's attention last night, and failing dismally as usual?  Maybe you'd be a tad more interested?  Lookie HERE at the long shot I'd taken at Jimmy Bellow's field last Thursday, when I'd heard that wireless song kick in... I was parked way down by the Sellers, but I'd aimed the Panasonic in the direction of the electric gates nonetheless... See what I zoomed and cropped for you later, HERE?   It's one of the two little concrete 3/4ft high poles that sit this side of the gates, and there's what appears to be two squares of reflective plastic or tape, one above the other, sunk into that pole that faces down towards the market...

That shifty-looking cousin I'd mentioned previously, had been fiddling with the top of that exact little pole, and I'd thought there must be a problem with the gate mechanism as I'd sailed by, before forgetting about it...  Only now that I zoom in on those distant gates, do I find that it's far from being reflective tape, but that the top indented square appears to house an active light FFS... See how the one below it remains a dull yellow HERE...
All in all, I guess that confirms that the conversation between me and my elderly acquaintance was of serious interest to the Eavesdroppers, and that my claims that Balliram had engineered a home invasion at their property in Westville are spot on... *vomits...

Some of my thoughts could be categorized as gloomy ja... I'm a Pisces forgodsakes, what do you expect? The depressing idea came to mind that there are two Teams operating out of the Wireless Station on Ridge Road.. Two teams briefed to achieve opposite goals, but playing the same damned game in the end...  In the one building you'll have the Organised Crime mischief-makers like Balliram, and in the other you'll have the supposed-Good guys like Vanessa and her colleagues... The Good Teams efforts are designed to reassure you that you did the right thing by signing on to the Yellow Army's ranks, while the Seriously Rotten are there to ensure there's a need for this inhumane surveillance technology, though of course they're all working for the same Master...   A pretty nasty thought, but one that can't be discounted...

I see Sbu Zikode and the Abahlali are back in the news... The Palmiet jondolo residents had planned to march to their ward Councillor's (Mtshali Ward 23) office today to tell him just how useless he is.. It seems Zikode had followed all the correct procedures to allow the march to take place when, would you believe it, our own Dodge City stuck their oar in... I'd found a mail from Abahlali press late yesterday afternoon (ja, I subscribe), that had included a copy of a letter from our Station Commander saying permission hadn't been obtained from the Reservoir Hills Mall, so the march was off.. *falls over choking... Right below that had been an advice from one Jane Duncan, trashing Sydenham SAPS last minute fabrication, and saying that legally, the settlement dwellers were entitled to march..

You want mischief?  The Comms. Officer at Dodge has had years of practise at dancing to his Mentor's tune, and I'm guessing he regrets that feeble excuse as being the best they could come up with at short notice.. Would Zikode be interested to know of the Settlement spies who sit comfortably with their illegal electricity connections, and who subscribe to DSTV nogal?  Would he be surprised to know that every single communication made between the Abahlali members at the settlements in Clare Estate are monitored and relayed back to Dodge City anyway?  That a growing number of so-called shack-dwellers are already adept at employing the laser/wireless technology over there, and use their Multi-Choice satellite dishes for far more than just watching a few DSTV channels?  *snarls...

Would the leader of the Abahlali take kindly to the fact that his Movement is already monitored and controlled to the nth degree?  Mischief?  Dammit, I'll give you mischief... How many of those faceless masses are already going down under the battering from the wireless technology, deliberately or otherwise?  Vincent lost his roomate not that long ago, and he was an Operative, not a target FFS...
(It's now 5.05am, and light outside on this wet, grey morning, and the BackFire frequency has suddenly been thrust to the fore at it's most unpleasant levels)
Is Mr. Zikode aware that his planned march is merely another distraction, and that it will be used to promote more fear in the neighbourhood?  That Sydenham SAP'S last minute creation of the feeblest of reasons why the march shouldn't go ahead, will have you mistakenly thinking they give a toss, either way?  *chokes..

Those pictures I'd been allowed to shoot last Wednesday, of the golden yellow patch of light inside my streetlight cowling?  I'd had another look at them last night, and had zoomed right in to the new silver topped see-through light sensor knob on top of the cowling... At that distance my Panasonic could be forgiven for any minor misinterpretations, but it certainly looks as though there's something tucked into that little knob.. A bundle of wires perhaps?  Any ideas?  What's green and attracts lasers?  I must go...

LATER at 6.55am

I subsequently got an advice to say the march is going ahead, and one should always factor in the possibility that the Abahlali Leader is well aware of the Spy technology running in the Settlements.. That he was taken aside and whispered to, and made grandiose promises, much like those made to the young would-be Ward Councillor for the Ruling party, here in the Zone?  How many broken promises and disappointments will that young fellow face, before he finally realises that he's being manipulated on a grand scale, and will he care?

After my pleasant trip out yesterday, the BackFire frequency had finally been reintroduced with a jolt at 3.20pm, just ahead of the Bathtime Matinee.. *spews... A triple-woop! from der Bunker at 6.20pm had presaged a heatwave, and my feet had begun burning uncomfortably, straight off... At 7.25pm the grinding squeak of a NAT could be heard outside the lounge windows, and every filling in my mouth began to ache dully... At 7.45pm I held my right hand up and studied it with interest as my palm announced a bout of Pins and Needles... Minor, uninteresting twaddle?   You should try experiencing these things yourselves, before you shrug me off so easily, as I doubt you'd last a day...
Have a happy day and
peace...

---oOo---

Friday 7th December 2012 at 8.27am..