Friday, December 07, 2012


The open-door policy...
(begun Saturday 8th December at 5.10am...)

When did the pattern change to include the Recreation Centre and the outbuilding at St. T's, just across the playing field?  Along with the arrival of the Booster shed next door?  It's that sudden nasty pinch to the left of my neck as I sit in the lounge late afternoons, that got me interested... For as long as I can remember the Rubbish has hit me on my right side nearest the lounge jackpoint, or my Excellent Neighbour's kitchen lights.. This is still usually the case, but the introduction of assaults to my left appear to be on the increase.. *yawns..

I was slack and didn't log the time, so it could've been anywhere between 5.30pm and 6.30pm yesterday evening that I'd been out on the verandah in time to hear a bunch of hadedas rise up in noisy protest over towards the playing field, and when I'd checked five minutes later, that cuts-through-brick-and-mortar enhancer HERE on the outbuilding had come to life... The trees now obscure my view of the Rec Centre itself, but it's a given there's a similarly powerful monster on those walls that's being activated at the same time.. *spews..
Cosmetic over-kill to replace Sir Sullen's supposed withdrawal?  Once again, you're not in a position to argue at these over-the-top replacements, as the Sadist himself is regarded as the Expert, and has the final say... *chokes..

I'd been out on the front lawn at 6.55pm, only to hear a wireless song trilling out nearby.. So close in fact, that it could have been emanating from Telkom's white wireless box on the pole between me and the Pervert at No. 6..*startled..
I'd survived the morning fairly unscathed, though Fred had indeed flung wide the doors to ours soon after midday, and the up-till-then almost non-existent BackFire frequency had arrived at unpleasant levels straight away...
The GameWrecker had left for the shops at 1.30pm, and true to form, within minutes of him going out of the back door, someone thumped noisily in behind our telly, and all the fillings on the right side of my fat mouth began aching dully....   Cowards, much?
At 2pm one of the Yellow Army's 'soldiers' had seen fit to administer several seriously savage knives to my eardrum FFS, and I guess it's easy enough to figure out why...

Apparently that hadn't been sufficient to sooth the Sadist's irritation, and at 8.35pm, my left eye came under direct attack... Hell, he could've been in Timbukto at the time, but the fact remains that these assaults have his signature all over them, as was intended... *shrugs... 
What's in the slightly larger-than-usual Telkom wireless box that now adorns the top of Balliram's otherwise carefully minimalist streetlight pole?  Should I be interested?  When those two bigger boxes (one on B.Snr's pole facing up the Crescent, and one on our Controller's pole facing down) were installed, Balliram had arranged for the cover of the one facing us, to be left open as a minor amusement, and I was able to take THESE pictures...  It might as well be filled with scrambled egg, as those devices mean squat, though I'd bet that Balliram's box contains a few additional tweaks that will stay hidden from view...

If I'd been walking through Attorney Sham's home down in Morningside with my trusty cameras the night they were slaughtered so brutally, would I have captured a sphere or two hanging on those blood-stained walls?  Earl?  I can't for the life of me recall the year you sent that savage message out to your colleagues in the Organised Crime fraternity, and whether it was prior to the neighbourhood being recruited to form a signal chain to the local copshop, or not... 
I'd been astonished to find THIS single orb hanging above my top boundary wall in a picture taken in March 2010, though even without the arrival and activation of Roux's amazing laser shower technology, the Recruit's signal chain here in the Crescent was pretty powerful already, and we Labrats had endured all manner of mysterious infections and worse, as your students gathered illegally in our homes to watch the Pervert demonstrate his skills...

So tellus, had they managed to link up enough properties down in Morningside, that the Controller could actually access the Sham's powerlines prior to the bloodbath, and capture the satellite footage for posterity?  I'm guessing that only a select band of criminals will know the answer to that one, and that Glen Nayager was one of them.... 
How's the Marketing and Promotions Manager for the Experiment's surveillance technology doing these days?  Hopping in and out of Dubai perchance?  Does he feel Missus Karma's hot breath fanning his cheek as he goes about his nefarious business, or is he blissfully unaware of her proximity?  No such thing, Earl?  You make your own fate?  Sure of that, are we?  *snarls...

LATER at 6.35am

Who was it that took the petulant and out-of-control Dick next door aside some time last year, and cautiously advised him that due to circumstances, he was going to have to make it appear that he'd withdrawn from total control of our stretch of powerlines?  Purely for camouflage purposes, though of course he'd still have the final say over the Puppets he manipulates here in the Crescent, not to mention continued access to ours, via Freddie's Open-door policy after hours, when the rest of the suckers had packed it in for the night...?
I'd been woken several times after 2.45am this morning, but only on the one occasion had I been aware that I ached from head to toe.. At 4.30am he'd had enough of my skiving off in bed, and had allowed a nearby alarm to be activated and run it's full course... Whether it was his own alarm or No. 2's, I couldn't say, as it didn't bother me in the least, and certainly not enough to have me go and investigate, and I'd finally tottered out of bed in my own good time at 4.45am..*finger...

There'd been a feeble attempt at resurrecting a bit of mischief on the Broadband News forum, when I'd popped in yesterday... An old thread posted by rpm along the lines of Are Cellphones harmful had been dragged back into the open, but few had risen to the bait, and odds are that it'll be left to fall back into obscurity..
All pretty baffling, as, despite the threats of legal action made by the Mast Fighter in response to the gutter level posts created deliberately on a more recent thread, the Telkom Strategist has a history of ignoring warnings..  Almost as if he has inside information, and that he's aware that all legal action can now be manipulated and stalled to the point where the Complainant often gives up... *winks....
Cat got your tongue, Janneman? Don't tell me your Superiors finally slapped you on the wrist for engineering that particularly salacious bit of twaddle?  How are your attacks on Ms. Dorny's property going these days?  Still managing to have her home flooded by all manner of debilitating frequencies?  Ronald?  Any idea yet, who the Controller is for that section? *looks at rooigevaar....   (It's now 7.05am, and someone has just changed the frequency in my ears... )

If the cables hadn't been cut at 3am the Friday of Ms. Dorny's planned visit to ours, and she'd gotten just a taste of the levels flooding our home, chances are I might have attempted to fill her in on how it's done.. As it was, the stolen data of our conversations will show that I barely attempted to enlighten (!) her, for without her devices showing the real story, what would be the point?   
Did I have better luck with the Rocket Scientist?  *doubtful... I gave it my best shot, but we all know that's never worked in the past, and there's no reason to think anything's changed.. *sags... Was it paranoia that had me thinking that Karl's later missives had an air of amused scepticism about them, and that any small amount of credibility I may have had, had suddenly left the building for good?

I run through any number of reasons why he should have fallen off the radar, and they always begin with the fact that I am INSIGNIFICANT... Predictable, but true..*shrugs...  My fave scenario would of course be that the penny finally dropped and had him wakening to realise just how intensively his movements are being tracked.. That he's put two and two together and has seen that as long as he stays close to that sphere, his privacy is seriously compromised...
My worst is of course that I've alienated him as I've managed to do so easily with so many other good people, and that I've been dumped to swing in the wind, babbling incoherently to fresh air...What's new.. 

Was my Controller watching when I'd idly pulled that old July 2011 Popular Mechanics out of a pile of unread magazines, and did he notice my increased interest right away?  No?  Chances are that without that amazing stroke of luck, I'd still be clueless as to the means used by Balliram and his coven to torture the local labrats... Despite a certain amount of caution being employed of late, I'm still finding evidence of my uninvited guests as may be seen HERE in the form of a single Permanent Force member near the fan closest me in the lounge, and HERE, as this fine sphere sits on the wall next to the computer.. Both pictures are time-stamped at 17.57pm, and a later one taken at 19.45pm, has the same orb on the same wall, only a fraction nearer to me... *sighs...   Sit quietly and forgo causing me pain and distress and you'll find I'm happy enough, though that's seldom the case at that time of day, is it you Poor Sod?  Voicing my appreciation for any obvious improvements to my plight inevitably leads to an increased viciousness after publication...

He has to go.. It's not rocket science, folks, as even the Project's tame shrinks must concede he's become a liability to the Cause by now?  That despite the efforts to have him step back into the shadows, his name will forever be synonymous with the very worst aspects of this inhumane experiment, and as long as he remains free, he sets a benchmark for the rest of the Area Controllers around the country...   While this won't be seen by the Planners to be a problem, the Seriously Good who've been suckered on board might just view it in a different light (!)  *fingers crossed...  Tyd word nou min, julle....

LATER at 8.05am

I'd just walked into the kitchen to put the PC plug in the wall jack and my head nearly exploded from the pressure in that small room... Even worse here in the lounge.. go figure... 
Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 8th December 2012 at 9.09am.