Monday, November 26, 2012

The Hacker's Hub...
(begun Monday 26th November at 11.30am..)


I'd gone up to the gates just before 11am, and something had me looking up at the streetlight cowling only to send me scuttling back downstairs to fetch the Panasonic.  It seems that crew took advantage of the cable being cut on Friday to achieve more than just replacing the copper lines.. I'll have to go through my albums and memory cards and find a similar shot, so I can compare it with those I've just taken, before I can begin to figure out the changes made... It looked for all the world as though the lamp inside the cowling was active, though the plastic cover has been daubed generously with a messy white substance, when you look up at it.. *winks.. I'll have to get back to you on that one, but whatever the changes are, they certainly won't be for our benefit...
When I'd gone up top on Friday afternoon at around 3pm, there'd been no sign of the nice fellow from Howard's Electrical HERE, or his company truck.  Instead, a smaller unmarked white bakkie was pulled in next to No. 16, and it's red-suited wekkers were busy tidying up.. Howard's, or a second outfit making undocumented alterations?  Any ideas, Balliram? *teeth...

I'd typed out my CPF reminder sms at about 6.45am this morning, and before I could press Send, the Chop had hastily sounded his remote... Nayager is long gone, and Balliram is supposed to be posing as one of the Good guys, so why the continued mischief with my Sector Policing business?  I was still busy working my way through my Mailing list when he added a triple-woop! to the mix, to enhance his control further...  A fortnight ago No. 16 had queried why he hadn't received his sms reminder, and this time I made a note that I'd sent it to him at 6.43am precisely... Wanna play, Sicko?  You've fooled that family for years, and I have to wonder how they'd feel if irrefutable proof were to appear, showing your part in the criminal activities they've endured on their property....
All chommie, chommie, as their Tutor, while behind their backs, arranging with Nayager for unwanted visitors to terrorise them on more than one occasion.

LATER at 12 noon...

I've just attempted to use our landline and find it's deader than a dodo, though it was working perfectly yesterday evening.. Cranking it up a notch are we?  Man, it's driving me nuts not knowing why.. *falls over frothing... Wouldn't it be absolutely spiffing if I'd earned this upgrade the hard way, and I've actually woken a few Good people to question the underhand mischief carried out by the now ultra-respectable thief of your privacy?
*Edit at 11.47am:  The GW rang the Telkom Fault line about an hour ago for a Progress report on our dodgy landline.  He ended up with their technical department and the chap punched in our number and said there's a major technical fault with the cable in our area, and that our service will be intermittent until it's repaired.  I'm happy to say that for the moment at least, the line has been restored.*

Tuesday 27th November at 3.15am..

3am, and cue the Psycho shower-scene soundtrack, and our Area Controller's version of a wake-up call, and you'd be getting the picture... Wassup, Chop?  Nose out of joint, much?  I'd had a text late in the afternoon from the Microwave Boffin asking whether I was aware the Hall would be out of power for our CPF Meeting.  An advertised outage then?  One of those half inch announcements buried on page 14 of a Tribune supplement?
It was a big blackout, and as far as I could gather, had been achieved in sections.. We were suddenly cut at 5.45pm, and restored at 8.45pm, just as I'd arrived back home from the Meeting.. *winks..

The Hall?  I'd gone armed with candles and matches, but the power came back on up there shortly before 7pm, so I didn't need them... What was the official story?  Oil in a sub-station? Load-shedding? What?  One of the newer Airwing choppers had gone over during the day yesterday, and I'd watched as it hung a U at St. Theresa's and they had a good dekko, before heading back across towards Sparks Road.  Taking their own set of readings, or what?  Didn't like what they'd found, hence the massive blackouts later?

Miss R had finally kicked our landline back into life when she'd called yesterday evening, just as I was rushing about getting ready to leave, and I'd had to cut her short.  The phone died again straight after..*yawns.. The Poor Sod next door appears to be desperately trying to remind me who OWNS whom, and is going about it so openly that I'd realised my old man wasn't giving his usual exasperated sighs each time I spoke aloud to Balliram.. If the would-be stealth Operative keeps this up, there's a chance that after eight years I'm finally going to have me a convert after all.. *dances...
At 8.15pm I'd caught some spheres outside the Meeting room HERE, and will you check out the size of THIS one hanging above the car?  A couple hovering up by the hectic orange-coloured lamp of the overhead outside the door, and I was good to go.. 'But what good will those photos do you?', my VC had asked.. Little does he realise that those charming entities have been my saving grace, and that without them I'd have been finished, kaput, some time ago...

I'm unique?  You don't say... *mutters... The only thing that has me standing out from the crowd is my sheer trusting stupidity, and that's the truth... Have my increasingly vociferous outbursts after each CPF Meeting been noted by the Watchers, Laz?  You all find them mildly entertaining?  He's right, and my photos are certainly not going to change anything for the better, but what a pleasure it is to vent openly in front of people who know exactly what I'm talking about....

The Beemer had been back on his driveway yesterday, in good time for the Bathroom Matinee, though it hadn't occurred to me to repeat my sphere hunting efforts of the day before, and I'd not bothered with my camera at all... Oops...
When I'd finally called Vincent, using a number he wouldn't recognize, he'd said he'd replied to my text, and had asked whether he could come next weekend instead.. He had?  Not to my Inbox, that's for sure, but then again Balliram has repeatedly demonstrated the ease with which he blocks text messages so, who knows?
Zooming in on those pictures I took of the changes made to our streetlights, it would appear that there's now some sort of reflective material been added to the inside of the cowling itself... Time to haul out my trusty little pellet gun and use the plastic cowling for target practise?  Some of you may recall how successful I was at that particular sport a few years back, and a most satisfying exercise it had been too....

LATER at 5.10am

Edit: And not two hours after publishing this update, I'm here to debunk a couple of my own wild theories. The white application mentioned below, turned out to be a heavily sprinkled dose of salt, applied by the GW to dissuade the weeds from coming up through the crack and widening it...  Better luck next time...
There's a hairline crack on the concrete floor of our courtyard, running from the stone wall towards the right of our kitchen steps HERE.  It had been a perfect moonlit night for the Wall Jumper to visit and apply the white (zinc based?) chalklike substance to both sides of that crack.. The funny thing of it is, that THIS picture, taken last Saturday the 24th at 8.09pm, shows the courtyard filled with spheres, all heading in the same direction as the Wall Jumper's newly enhanced faultline on our courtyard floor.. *blinks...
Okay, so I'm standing at the kitchen door looking out, and we're talking about my right side here...
You get the picture?  Despite the wild buffeting they were taking from the wind, (and you can see that most of them have glowing tails as a result), those little buggers were heading determinedly for something to the right of the back steps... WTF? *Edit: Despite my edit regarding the true substance around that crack, it remains a mystery as to the odd direction those spheres are taking in the picture.  Had the wind confused them to all swerve in towards the steps?*

Time to clear out that corner of those packets of bottles that are waiting to go for recycling, and definitely time to try scrubbing off our uninvited guest's handiwork?  While I'm happy to promote the path of the lasers through our property, you'll perhaps understand why I'm not so keen when it comes to having them slam into my house...
I was up next to the Polo in the grey light of day at 4.55am, and took THESE shots of that astonishingly powerful light on the wall next to No. 18's front gates, and THESE updates of the powerful enhancer that was still active just beneath one of the two metal booster cages on the orphanage building's wall...
At which precise point I guess No. 16 was rudely nudged into duty, and a single chirrup from their remote announced their participation... *waves..

*Edit:  See below for the second of my incorrect assumptions made today, when Mr. Logic explained carefully to me that the fancy phone was probably simply trying to let me know it needed charging, and that he may have it set on silent. It makes sense, despite that after lighting up it didn't switch itself off...  I'm happy to say that at as of now (11.24am) No. 16's FF mark has been removed, and that my physical trials have been remarkably mild so far this morning.*

I'd headed back downstairs, and was busy in the kitchen at 5.04am, when I'd turned to see my larnie phone suddenly spring silently into life and light up like a ruddy Christmas tree, right before my bloodshot eyes.. Hau! *marks Prameet's exercise with a FF.. It goes without saying I shut it down, and have since put it in my foil lined bag with my cameras..
May I remind you of your peril?  That in this Zone of the blind, the one-eyed man happens to be Collin P. Balliram, and that none of you have any idea of the true strength of emissions you're obligingly pushing out through the powerlines?
As the very first criminal employed by the Druglord to control the power supplies in this neck of the woods, this murderously callous specimen is now being laughably described as an expert in the field of laser/wireless communications, and has no doubt been given Consultant status...

Do you have a degree in Physics?  Are you a qualified RF Engineer? Majored in the use of microwaves, perhaps?  You are NONE of those things Prameet, and yet you've been ordered to Monitor this Hub of Hacker Learning in order to deflect attention from your scurrilous Tutor and his Main Squeeze at No. 12..
You wouldn't have a clue whether Balliram was already in my home or not, now would you, and I'd go so far as to suggest that you don't care either... As long as you jump when he says jump, you and your family will be safe... You think?
I know better than most just how trapped and vulnerable you all are, Chosen or not, and I fully understand there is nothing you can do but to follow your instructions... I'd like to urge you to forget about the fun-filled Game resembling The Sims, that you've all been encouraged to play in my home and in Sue the Books house, and to rather wake up and see it for what it really is.. Russian Roulette on a grand scale..

Will your erstwhile Tutor stealthily slide a bullet into the chamber next time you cock your pistol?  Will you accept any responsibility for your immediate neighbour's often crippling back-pain?  As long as your own immune system holds up, you can ignore the effects your combined efforts are having on nearby residents? Shame... You're no doubt by now a fully-fledged foot-soldier in the ranks of the Yellow Army, and as such, are forced to obey the Officers who outrank you, or suffer the consequences.. What are you going to do?  *interested..
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 27th November 2012 at 9.42am.