Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mumbo Jumbo..
(begun Saturday 17th November at 10.10am..)


I'd been faintly surprised last Saturday when I'd asked Vincent whether he wanted to cut the overgrown eugenia hedge at the side by the Chickencoop, or the petria and fiddlewood around the front, and he'd chosen to do the latter... In his role as an Agent of Subterfuge, it's hoped the Cur next door hasn't suggested that the increased levels being run in our home are due in any way to the overgrown flora in our garden..  I'll happily repeat myself ad nauseum until you see there's a strong possiblity that's what's happening here... That carefully leaving that dense growth next to his own garage and seeing to it that the eugenia hedge wasn't trimmed last week, could quite possibly degrade the Eavesdropper's signals sufficiently to warrant the appalling increase in ours..

I'd suggested to young Vincent that he make a call to check which was the more important area to be cleared, and then I'd left him to it.. Whether he'd done just that is anyone's guess, but it hadn't been long before he'd had the ladder out in the front yard...  Balliram's girlish spite should be legend by now, and if there's so much as a whisper that the plant life in our back garden is causing a problem, despite the cruel advantages afforded both himself and Fred by the Booster Shed in the front, may I request that you make a note of it...
You still think I'd deliberately expose myself to this wall of flames in a misguided attempt at petty revenge?  That I've demonised the Chop unfairly, for setting up shop in our home, creating open house in my bathroom, or even for removing my ability to enjoy playing online trivia? *bolt-eyed... My word, and you're the intellectuals..*snorts...

'We'll control you via your electrical appliances' quoth the Goons at the CIA, and that is certainly simple enough to achieve using the astonishing options afforded by the various versions of laser-wireless technology already up and running around the world... Are you blind enough to think that's where the control ends? Miss R rattles on about the Mind Control aspect of the Surveillance technology, and I'm darned if I have the wits to argue on that score, though I somehow sense it'll take a far cannier Agent than this low-life next door to achieve much in that area...
Don't talk too soon, as cracks are already appearing?  You're right, and how would I know if headway (!) is being made in that department, or not?   If your concept of such control includes driving me off my own bed through the use of pain, then ja, this old fart is indeed dancing to her Master's commands already...

Appliances se VOET, hey Janneman?  Why those lily-livered Prats didn't just come out and admit that it's engineered physical pain that will be used to ultimately control the masses, I don't know.. By the time our lot have finished with their targeted demonstration models, most of you will wisely choose to jump when you're told to jump, and to keep your mouths shut at the same time.. Did I say sheep? Baaa.....
All those articulate speakers over on mybroadband, who volunteer their educated opinions on any number of topics, will remain untouched, as long as said opinions reflect the same as those of their Betters who hold rank in the Experiment...

I'm given to understand that by this morning the Aviator's lymph gland problems had improved greatly and that he's on anti-inflammatories, though his flu-like symptoms persist.. I've become used to the sick workings of my Controller's mind, and would ask GI Joe of Bundu.net to eavesdrop on the Controller situated on the Mooi River Road opposite my kid's home, and in particular to any contact they may have with Durban.. Just to double check that the designated Eavesdropper for that area isn't obliging the ChickenKing and his cronies with a few additional delights being pumped into my kid's tiny dwelling place... You'd do that for me? Probably not, but it doesn't stop me from asking... *waves..

Sunday 18th November at 4am

The LED light casts a spooky reflection on the window and I can see my flabby neck and jowls, and I get a certain amount of satisfaction knowing these Plonkers are stuck with this less-than-attractive sight for the duration.. Julle wil mos....
Where did Dale McKinley acquire his American accent?  Has he met Francesco Petruccione? If the laser showers are carrying wireless, what's the purpose behind the enlistment of the powerlines? Draw us a picture and maybe I'll gettit?
I suspect the answers are not all that complicated, though I continue to make heavy weather...

It looks like the Right2Know outfit has been set up specifically to trash the corrupt in the Ruling Party, and I guess it's when they start in on the Secrecy Bill that my hackles really go up... The Right2B2Faced would be a more apt name for them...
The Sales Pitch sold here in the Zone would've involved Barnabas earnestly telling the Community Leaders that a group of tech savvy Good guys have hijacked the surveillance technology, and have turned it around to use against the Corrupt in Office... While that crock would've satisfied many of the victims of the Druglord's engineered crime-wave here in the Zone, I can't figure out how it got past so many of the brighter members at mybroadband...  A more cynical bunch of sceptics would be hard to find, and yet there they are, apparently happy to be herded into the pens along with all the other sheep.. *baffled...
Is there in fact a Third Force out there? One who sees the Telkoms Agent and his Superiors for what they really are, and what they're trying to do?  Ai - It's all too much for my battered head to comprehend...

LATER at 4.45am

The heat in the bedroom had been intense when I'd finally gone to bed at 9.50pm last night.. I see I'd been awake at around 1am to scribble down that the NATS were going nuts outside, and at about 2.45am I'd heard the dog growling in the lounge, and would've ignored it, but that the GW had heaved himself out of bed to go take a look... A good thing he did, for Fat Sophie was having one of her turns and had her jaws clamped onto the curtain by the computer and couldn't be persuaded to let it go... She'd pulled most of it off the curtain rail, but her eyes had that now familiar far-off glazed look, and it took quite a while for the message to get through... These odd petite-mal-like episodes are definitely becoming more frequent, and are quite possibly the result of Balliram's personal attenions..  She'll go instantly from a lively, overexcited, happy animal to a weaving drunk, turning mindlessly round and round on the spot, while seemingly deaf and blind to our voices..

At 2.55am the Enhancer Bird kicked in outside and Millie woke up, and we listened as the calls rang out from wireless box to wireless box up and down the valley, until they woke the Kurrikane thrush who'd joined in with gusto...
I can still move fairly quickly for an over-large old person and I'd been out on the verandah promptly with the Olympus, once the rain began to thunder down at 7.30pm.
Did I catch me some beauties or what? *dances... By the time I'd thought to ask my kid to put me in the picture, the downpour had almost stopped, and the results were a complete failure.. Scientifically impossible? Do I give off something that repels even the orbs, FFS?
There'd been so many in the pictures I'd taken during the rain, that it was astonishing to see just blackness in the air surrounding me, once I'd checked the results.. *curious..
Maybe a physics major could give a logical explanation for it, but I can't... Hopefully I'll be quicker off the mark next time..

LATER at 6.05am

Are you tickled pink when you suddenly slam me with a series of Knives to the Back, or set Millie to burst into flame, and I glare up at you directly and snarl that I'll put you on Report for your viciousness?  Do you snigger with glee among yourselves at the thought that anyone would care? Yebo.  And I'm creepy because..?
It's now 6.15am and the distant sound of the Angelus rings out from St. T's, and again I'm startled by the degradation caused to my hearing by Stef Roux's pefectly safe quantum laser comms system.. Old age? Bollocks.   For how many years have I been whinging of the ear pressure and downright pain caused me by my Lets-have-some-fun Area Controller?  I can't deny that on the plus side, thunderstorms no longer reduce me to a sweaty wreck, and the sound of dogs in distress seldom has me up to investigate, as their howls are now muffled...

Is that you I see there in the shadows, as you bow and modestly claim credit for my rapidly retarding senses, you scurvy KNOB? Sure it is...
Millie's on a steady background simmer right now, but the minute the GW or the kids so much as stir in their beds, that simmer will ignite into flames so that the Data Thieves may practise capturing any random words that are uttered.. Pretty pathetic hey?  Training up recruits is vital to swell the ranks of the Yellow Army, and it's just tough titty for the Labrats... Could you name just one Recruit that hasn't already had their moral values corrupted to fit the Party Line?  Impossible, for such a one wouldn't have been approached in the first place..*snorts...

LATER at 6.55am

Sure enough, the GameWrecker is up and about, and Balliram's Patsy is tossing enough crud in here to have Millie reacting in outrage.. I've just checked out of the side window to find the Pig's nearest enhancer is still active at this hour.. He's no longer involved in ours? Pull the other one...
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 18th November 2012 at 2.51pm.