Sunday, November 18, 2012



Blood spoor...
(begun Monday 19th November at 3.45am..)

*A picture I took early one morning recently, while standing up next to the Polo.  There'd been a heavy mist that still hadn't burned off until after 7am...*

You smell the blood?  Yep, that'd be mine.. Typically, I've no clue what I said or did to make the sky fall in yesterday evening, but any smarmy pretence at civilised behaviour had done a runner, and there's still no sign of it this morning... 
He'd called a Special Class last night?  Hey, check out THIS pic taken at 7.35pm, and you'll see there are at least four or five different spheres lurking on the walls...  The Sadist is perfectly capable of creating a cloudburst of spheres on his own, and he gave me ample opportunity to capture evidence of this some months ago, when he'd literally filled the wall behind the TV with a myriad orbs HERE.  I believe I have at least four consecutive pictures of that particular display of bravado...  But no, I don't think he was flying solo last night, and I guarantee it's not my imagination when I say a real effort was being made to avoid my lens...

Check out how the Permanent Force rectangle has crept over to the far side of the ceiling fan HERE.. Now that's a new position altogether, and I have to wonder where it's trusty companion was at the time.. You want a timeline? Sure.  The really serious shit began at 5.45pm with the hadedas rising noisily nearby, and a full-on attack of the Knives to the Back frequency as I sat in my corner of the lounge...  
This was repeated at 6.30pm, and again at 6.45pm.  I've no idea what time she was ordered to switch on their back-door neon strip, but at 7.35pm my right shoulder and neck were briefly included in the assault and I was hit by a heatwave... 
That's about when I'd had enough and had trundled off to fetch the camera... I'll check later, but I guess the results will show that I have at least seven pics showing clear evidence of an interested though uninvited audience in our lounge...*barfs...

By 9.05pm he'd had me on the run, and I'd gone out back to catch all THESE buggers hanging against our garage wall, and the usual grapefruit-sized culprit was above my Good Neighbour's roof HERE... *dances..  I'd woken at 11.35pm and gotten up to go pee, only to hit a wall of BackFire, while the wireless song could be heard out in the valley, running at it's shrillest...
I was aware of waking several times after that to some fairly savage attacks, but never enough to be able to note them down... Clever..
At 3.05am I came properly awake and before I'd even focused, the Nausea frequency was unleashed on me in a wave....  I hardly stirred, so he gave me a second dose at 3.20am, and included the BackFire.. That did it, and I was up and out of there..

As I'd walked into the back room here, his house alarm kicked off as his groggy second-in-command staggered in to der Bunker to take over the reins... *chokes and waves to the Accountant...Did he tell you I'd be a pushover?  That the order had been given to increase the attacks and it would be his pleasure to assist you? *studies Fred... You're going to have to get used to scrambling from Morpheus' arms with indecent haste, and dancing to the Pervert's beck and call, at least until the whitewash job is deemed to have been successful... 
Caught off-guard, that damned alarm gave the game away, but you'll get better at it, I promise you, and then it'll only be Millie's word against yours oppie ou einde....
The thing of it is, that if you were to find the balls to come over here right this minute and give this Freak of Nature a hug, I wouldn't recoil in disgust at all..

(Having said that, it's guaranteed that Balliram will insist you go all out to change my mindset on that score.)  See, unlike my unfortunate cooked-inna-head Controller, I figure you're still capable of thinking your own thoughts, and though you'd never dare voice them, I sense there's still the spark of an individual and independent thinker left in there, and that's cool.... Like I've taken to saying to you guys at the height of your heroic assaults, you do what you've gotta do, and karma will take care of the rest...
If you were to allow the same levels of hatred and malice that fuel Collin P. Balliram to infest your being, I'm guessing you'd spontaneously combust, and hopefully you won't go that route... Will V see the merit of my words and will she be able to convince you that I've got a point, without your PuppetMaster listening in? Reaching Tutor status is no mean feat, and I figure you were always groomed to one day deflect the heat from CrackerJack, should the need arise...

Hell, it could've worked too, except that Barnabas simply cannot accept quite how far gone his IT Monkey has become, in the throes of his own advanced Omnipotence Disease.. Much like his erstwhile partner, Glen Nayager, he finds it impossible to sit still and keep his filthy hands to himself, no matter what orders he's given..
The best-laid plans, hey Earl?  Sure, he's managed to dumb down the telltale triple-woops! from der Bunker at last, but I still hear the occasional single woop, no matter how carefully he tries to sneak it in, which is sort of embarrassing for the both of them...  Like I said, Fred's charming associate will read this and put the screws on his colleague to prove me wrong... 
Are you going to fall into that pit willingly, and prove that you're just as much a puppet as I am, jerked around by a deranged and sadistic Coward, or is your analytical mind going to kick in and make a slightly different choice? *interested.. I figure I'm set to get my answer fairly soon after this update hits the stands... *waits like a dumb ox outside the abbatoir...

LATER at 4.50am

We'd been stuck in the traffic at the big intersection on Umgeni and the N2 last Thursday, and I'd fished out a fag to pass the time.. Before I could light it, the GW nudged me and casually remarked that it mightn't be a good idea and I'd turned to look out of my open window to find a company bakkie right next to us, loaded with gas tanks... The driver was watching me so I promptly stuck the unlit fag out of the window and offered it to him with a grin, at which point the cars began to move and he'd driven off laughing...
Earlier, when I'd been on my own and stuck in that jam on Hofmyer Bridge, a couple of irate drivers had clearly been verbally abusing the unfortunate lady who was directing traffic.  As I went by I tooted and gave her a big smile and she'd managed to smile back and give me a little wave...  My point?  How many genuine smiles do you share as you go about your business, and how many are generated by delight at another's misfortune?  (Dammit, this Cretin's hands are trembling like an aspen, and truth be told I'm nowhere near as cocky as I'd have you believe, but I guess you're well aware of that by now...)

If you needed confirmation that the Right2Know outfit is as heavily invested in this inhumane technological experiment as I've alleged them to be, you need look no further than the news that they're running a workshop over at St. Philomena's mini base station on Locksley Drive...  First a presentation held in the very belly of the Beast at the Memorial Tower Block at UKZN, and now a workshop at St. Phil's?  Talk about a coming-out parade FFS... *chokes...
Hey V, how're you doing?  *waves to the Intelligence Officer.. Are you going to pitch up at Ms. Dorny's talk tomorrow night?  Fingers crossed you'll be allowed to attend, for I truly find little that's bad in you, and would really enjoy seeing you again...  Yeah, I know you regard the Right2B2Faced lot as the Good Guys, and that's okay by me, as long as you're prepared to listen to the other side of this techno marvel, and what it's doing to the population.

Chances are you've not yet attained BeVonk's level of righteous zeal, which appears to exclude any individual thought, and that you're still able to make your own judgements, however silent you're forced to remain.. 
Otherwise?  For the moment at least it's another soft grey day out there, and I'd suggest you enjoy it while it lasts, for pretty soon it's going to burn off and you'll be begging for respite from the heat...

LATER at 6.05am

Has it not occurred to any of you that godschild be tasked to simply point out to me the desired paths required for the Blessed Signal?  My recce done ten minutes ago reveals an overnight and heavy-handed application of the zinc-based chalklike substance on a different section of the jasmine-covered shadecloth.. *blinks.. If indeed an unobstructed path (*woop!) is so vital to achieve the maximum data theft, why not come right out and ask me?
Could it be that acting in such a civilised manner would deprive Balliram of any excuse he might need to have these heightened assaults continue indefinitely?  *teeth.. Despite your carefully manipulated self-denial, you bloody well know I'm right, and that my Controller would rather choke on his own vomit than see this Labrat at the Hacker's Training Academy spoken to, honestly and kindly....

Care to take a glance at THESE pictures I took last night, of the light above our kitchen door?  Yep, it's one of the few CFL's the GW insists on using, and as such it's mighty useful to the Sadist and his wireless games... Any guesses as to what he's pumping out of there to achieve that astonishing effect? No?
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Monday 19th November 2012 at 8.36am.