Saturday, November 10, 2012

Having the last word..
(begun Saturday 10th November at 6.55am..)


That weird mist down in the valley below No. 14 and 16 has only just cleared.. Steam rising from the drenched undergrowth as the temperature rises?  A bush-dweller's camp fire?  The mist/smoke is thicker there, even on the coolest and gloomiest of days, and I've begun wishing I could hop over our boundary wall and walk right into it with my camera, to see what I might catch.. *winks..
I took the Panasonic up, specifically to get a shot of THIS bright green moss that's sprung up along the top of the stone wall running along the walkway of the second terrace, since Vincent's last visit.. If I'd picked at it, I'm betting I'd find little pellets of a white substance just beneath the surface, as I've done before...
In the past, Vincent has made a habit of breaking off bits of that moss and employing them about the garden in the oddest of places... See HERE how he's put clumps of moss onto the strips of panty-hose I'd used to support the eugenia hedge, or HERE where he's tossed lumps of it into each of the spiky garvie (sisal)  plants in the flower bed under my bedroom windows... Clearly another extremely useful creation thought up by the Experiment's botanist team, along with all the other cloned or mock excreta and fungi...

LATER at 8am

I'd been bending poor V's ear out in the front garden and had just nipped back indoors when the Chop's house alarm kicked off..  Ooops!  I should remind you that he's had 8 years of practise at leaping about our property both indoors and out, to ensure that he misses not one pearl of wisdom that falls from my wrinkled lips, and that it should in fact take you less than half that time to become equally proficient...
Whether he's headed off again out of the city to demonstrate his killing prowess in another area, or whether he's merely sprawled sullenly in der Bunker, keeping an eye on things, the lack of the vile BackFire frequency is a miracle I truly appreciate while it lasts...

I'd have to bet you have me marked as an ungrateful old bitch, who opens her mouth only to whine and grumble? Whatever.  You know it's not enough.. Distracting him from his veangeful obsession may occasionally give me respite, but what about all the other voiceless targets he tortures across the Zone?  Ag, come on now.. You know it's the truth, so quit shaking your head like that... I've an idea you couldn't care less whether I perceive the technology hi-jackers to be the Good guys they'd have you believe, or as rotten as Barnabas and his Boyz most certainly are... Looking at Groenewald and his Delivery boy stooges, I'm not sure whether they'd notice they'd turned bad anyways... *yawns...
I mean FFS, those were the guys that in my florid imagination were set to thunder through the pass and finally rescue the pitiful over-abused Labrats here in Harris Crescent... Dumbass alert!

Sunday 11th November at 4.15am.

There's another new and unrecognizable bird call arrived out there in the still-dark valley, and one that I don't recall having heard before... *blinks.. Maybe this one will actually allow itself to be seen in daylight?
You're trying to convince me that the murderous Bastard has been withdrawn from ours, if I'm not very much mistaken?  So then which of you is it that one minute earlier dropped that unpleasant skullcap over my head, fumbled with the frequency in my ears, and had Millie stirring angrily?  Oh, and add to that, my sturdy little LED light is now dipping up and down, as some show-off Idiot nearby demonstrates his cleverness...*winks..

Let me give you a rundown on yesterday's events, and maybe you can make up your own minds whether the Sadistic Twat has withdrawn from ours or not.. Pfft...
From my logs I see it was remarkably peaceful up until just after 9.45am, when the Knives to the Back frequency had arrived without any warning..
At 10.40am this was repeated as I sat in my lounge chair, and the unpleasant Ache to the Hip was added briefly...
At 12.30pm it was more savage jabs as I stood at the kitchen sink, and fifteen minutes later I was back in the lounge when the first of the attacks to my right shoulder and the side of my neck had kicked in...
Jump now to just before 7pm and that delightful frequency had gone through the roof, and if I could've been bothered to fetch my camera, it's a given those little rectangular Permanent Force members would've been visible lurking up by the ceiling fan above me..*heaves...

The pain had eventually driven me from my chair to go through to the bedroom where, astonishingly, it had vanished completely.. Needless to say, I picked up the Olympus and went walkabout to escape those dedicated and vicious attacks aimed at me in the lounge.. Not so much as a twinge of pain outdoors, and I'd spent an enjoyable and fairly successful time orb-hunting out in the dark..
I first became aware of it when I was standing on the last flight of steps leading up to the street...
Each time the flash went off, I could see sparks in the air out of the corner of my eyes.. Hau!  The identical phenomenon occurred once I'd come back down to stand on the front lawn..*startled...  A myriad of bright sparks in my peripheral vision each time the flash activated... Turns out I was right after all, and unless that laser shower machine is shut down completely, there won't be any pretty rockets set off nearby this year.. *winks..(Edit: And BTW? Just in case you aren't sure, there wasn't so much as a drop of rain threatening the area.)

Would you care to squabble among yourselves as to which of you deserves the credit for giving me this latest wondrous gift?   Who was it that enabled that dedicated and brutal attack on me as I sat in my chair, and finally got me up, to go out and confirm that the air is indeed filled with minute particles of light?   Freddie?  Where was your good buddy Balliram at around 7pm last night? He'd had a function to attend and had asked you to do him a favour? *curious... When I'd climbed the stairs, the first odd thing I'd noticed was that No. 10's kitchen door had been standing open, but was shut loudly, soon after my camera flash had been noticed... Open on someone's orders, or mere coincidence?

The way the Sicko's mind works is that I'm to think that concentrated nastiness aimed at the right side of my neck and shoulder was being carried out deliberately by my Good Neighbours, and that's practically impossible to swallow... By the time I'd ventured back to my chair at around 8pm, the discomfort had returned, but on a much less devastating level, and by 8.30pm I'd turned to the GW and given him a thumbs-up to indicate that the pain had disappeared completely... It's a given that the Permanent Force Watcher on the ceiling hadn't cared for that at all, and as I'd crossed the lounge at 9pm heading for bed, he'd whacked me neatly under my right knee.... Making sure you get the last word again, Chop? *snarls...

I'd just put my bedside lamp out when the old man appeared to say he'd gotten the UV light running, so I'd gone through to see it's prettiness in the kitchen... Alas, it's a cumbersome device at best, but once the weather dries up properly I'll lug it outdoors and see if it shows up anything unusual, and if it gives me any problems, I guess you'll know for sure that Balliram is as much in control of our powerlines and air space as he ever was...
You want to know what the single most profound sign of his attempted caution is, right now? I never said a word last night when I saw it, for fear he'd go after her immediately, but there she was, my dear fat Sophie, lights out on the sofa at 9pm with HER EARS RELAXED AND FLAT AGAINST HER HEAD, AND HER EYES SHUT FAST... *astonished...    That, quite frankly, is unheard of, and as a rule her ears are pricked up to their fullest and her eyes are only ever half closed, as she lies there enduring the wireless frequencies in the air, and it might serve you to start paying more attention to your own animals...
For every bit of barbaric torture we Labrats endure at the hands of the Sadist, you can double the effects it's had on our animals, and to see my little dog properly asleep was a genuine Ripley's moment....

LATER at 5.15am

So.  How'd it go?  Was he stroked and patted as I suspect, and reassured that everyone understands and condones his irritation and reprisals, but that it would be best if he played it cool for a while?  Was that a nod, out there in the back row?  When he nuked my car battery so blatantly and cost me R600+ to replace it, did you agree that I'd asked for it?  When the droog was sent to put his foot through our ceiling in full view of the monitoring devices, did you simply shrug and say it was the only way to get us to to install that additional outdoor spot?  When her new car was nicked off their driveway, which of you nudged another and said ja, that'll renew their loyalty to the Cause?
When the copper pipes were ripped off our kitchen wall and the wall of our new neighbour down at no. 4, were you aware that it was pre-arranged?  You're a funny lot with your selective blindness, and that's a fact.. *sighs..

Between Freddie and my Devout Neighbour's Booster shed, Balliram is going nowhere, despite the careful smoke-screen, and the sadistic attacks are set to continue despite any efforts you may try to make to change the status quo...
A reminder.  The Mast Fighter will be giving her presentation in the St. Thomas' church hall in Musgrave Road at 7pm on Tuesday November 20th.  Be there, or be square..  Will she encounter problems with the lighting or acoustics?  Will the criminals operating the circuits down that end crawl out of the woodwork to cause mischief?  We'll have to wait and see, but hopefully you'll make the effort to go hear about a side of the magical wireless technology that's so far been kept from you..
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Sunday 11th November 2012 at 8.33am..