Sunday, November 11, 2012

Faerie dust...
(begun Sunday 11th November at 6.30am..)


The powerful enhancer outside my kid's room is still active, despite that the sun is already high above Sydenham..*shrugs.. What is it that he's so fearful of missing ? An opportunity to sneak in a couple of Knives to the Back?  If he didn't do it himself, he would've been watching at 6.15am when I'd lurched under a knife to my leg as I was in the kitchen...*waves to Fred..

You want to know what Karl Muller is having for breakfast this morning?  No problemo, just ask Mr. Jannie van Zyl to check his link to that particular live-satellite feed, and you'll get your answer... While the Educator's companion carries a tracker sphere about with her, I'd hazard there's still the necessity for a nearby Controller to capture their movements.. Can we guess who she/he might be?  A fellow educator perhaps?  There's a gym master/mistress?
Would you care to see what it is that the Rocket Scientist is writing as he sits at his desk?  Come, zoom in with Janneman and you'll see that document as clear as day...   I'd guarantee that it's been a fairly simple matter to have Karl's workload manipulated and doubled to ensure that he has little or no time to link up to Ms. Dorny or myself..
*6.40am and an asshole has just activated an explosive Indian King cracker nearby, causing noisy panic among the roosting hadedas, and we're slipping back comfortably into Balliram's over-used modus, just like that..*

Does Douglas continue to keep in touch with her, and was their falling-out genuine, or a cover story?  As it stands, I would've put Muller and Dorny as the single biggest threat to the wireless/laser surveillance experiment in this country, although the Telkom Agent will laugh that idea off as a joke.... Mistuh van Zyl and his Superiors consider they have those activists just where they want them, and that not so much as a cough will escape the monitoring...  My word, but to have the ability to toss a spanner into those manipulated works, would be a grand thing....

Lost your cojones?  You've seen the Rocket Scientist's efforts to warn you, and you want to ask yourselves why a physicist with his vast experience would be willing to put himself in the firing line unless every word he utters is the stark and nasty truth?  Stick your trembling necks out dudes, and tell the chap just how he's being controlled up that way, and that it's time he came on down here to Durban to fit the final pieces of this rotten puzzle into place... It ain't gonna happen?  Hey, that's up to you.. My squeaks carry no weight at all, and I'm easily assigned to the back-burner (a truly sickening expression), whereas he may just listen to you...

I'd been brushing my tangled hair in the bathroom at about 5.50am when that bloody skullcap was once again dropped over my head, and the frequency in my ears had changed dramatically... Was that you reporting for duty right then, or one of your colleagues in crime? *curious...
Millie has just this moment shrieked in outrage as the heatwave arrives here at the desk, accompanied by the Knives to the Back frequency, and it's clear there's no compassion towards me, involved in Balliram's purported retreat.. Merely a desire to protect him from exposing himself further as the perverted degenerate that he is, so that he may continue to be employed by his new team, without fear of eyebrows vanishing into hairlines.. *snorts...  Just a wee bit too late, boys und girls... This Twat and his sadistic and uncontrollable behaviour have given me answers to a mystery that, without his malicious prodding, would've remained unsolved forever...

Do you regard yourselves as blameless?  *interested... As tales of each new mischief he carries out on innocents across the Zone, reach your ears, do you not fall about in delight at his skillz? Have you not enthusiastically encouraged him and egged him on to greater depths of depravity?  His desperate need for the recognition he feels he deserves, has made him putty in your hands, and the filthy paws of his own Handler... As much as I might be pitied for my rank stupidity, does this Puppet of the Wicked deserve your false compassion as well?

Monday 12 November at 3.30am

One year he'd given me a boxed set of The SIMS, but it was already too late and I was hooked on Baldur's Gate, with a side order of the very first Diablo..*chokes... Despite that I was a control freak, having power over other peoples lives didn't appeal, and I'd barely looked at that game.. You think if I'd persevered and even become proficient at it, I'd have been recruited as a 'soldier' and not a labrat, after all? *winks...
Man, if I didn't wake up this morning with it fixed in my head that The SIMS was a deliberately designed pre-cursor to the real-time 'game' with lasers, that so many of you were destined to join down the line..After all, the program used by the laser-tossers *coughs* is much the same, only in real time.. Multiple screens at the same time?  You can view the targets from wherever you point your lasers?  The sphere sitting on the wall behind the PC HERE is quite a safe overview for a student, as they get the full length of the lounge and can see whether I'm going out of the front door or down the passage, and can change screens accordingly...

The Permanent Force Pig up by the ceiling fan prefers a closer view, so he can zoom right on in and check out what I'm watching on the TV or looking at on my camera.. Credit where it's due, and our Stef and his sparkly laser-shower transporters are probably designed to merely fetch and carry all the stolen private information, and not to cause anyone a personal mischief after all... The actual physical control (in my case using pain) of the targets and guinea pigs, is carried out by the designated Area Controller and his/her minions/students.. Quite why your power supplies need to be hijacked and manipulated as well, is way beyond me, but the sad fact remains that the one doesn't appear to work satisfactorily without the other, hence the often visible dipping of the house lights and the extreme heat that regularly hits me...I can only guess that the jackpoints dotted around our home are used to flood respective rooms with the debilitating wireless frequencies...

The asshole who'd been tasked to set off those explosive bombs in the area yesterday, achieved the desired results and my four animals were reduced to a subdued and fearful anticipation...I'd given up hoping that a neighbour would put on a rocket display for us, and I'd actually remembered we used to have a flash gun.. It's a miracle that in all the grubby chaos of our little home, I was able to go straight to it, and the GW simply replaced the batteries and voila! I had just the item I required... (BTW, the ancient and tatty box says it's a Polcon 380 Electronic Flash Unit) and I took it out onto the front lawn to test it...
Each time time the flash went off it was as though someone had sprinkled glitter in the air around me, and the brilliant pinpoints of Roux's faierie dust ultra-short laser beams were a sight to behold...*dances...

The sheer density of all that glitter fully explains why, when the valley mist was so heavy on the ground, I'd caught that amazing sequence of shots on both cameras, and the sphere blizzard is now mine for the keeping..I'd dragged the unwilling old man outside for a dekko, but in true negative fashion he'd glanced at the air as the flash went off and said he saw nothing... We're all aware that I'm a pig-headed mule, and that I'm going to keep nagging away until his lazy vision sees them as clearly as I do...

Yesterday?  Several small miracles.. I'd been left in peace to work in the garden early on, but the heat had been intense and eventually I'd come in and flopped onto Cloud 9, and had actually nodded off for a bit.. Unheard of, as more often than not Balliram will whip out his cattle prod and drive me back off the bed, just for kicks...
I'd been sweeping the path next to the Chickencoop later, when I swear I'd heard a landline ringing at no. 6.  Neighbours for fourteen years, and yet I don't have that number, and had no idea it existed?  She knows I would bend over backwards to help them in a crisis, no matter what manner of wickedness her SO gets up to, and while I understand her apparent hatred, I find it nonetheless sad to say the least...

By 11.20am I'd been in my lounge chair when I was struck by earache, and had remarked out loud... At 11.35am the vile BackFire frequency suddenly kicked in, and I'd cursed and asked for it to be lowered, and you have my word on it that it subsided straight away, and I'd given the thumbs up to the room in general.. At least one of the Watchers on duty took almost immediate umbrage at my cheerful gesture, and slammed those levels right back up and kept them there for longer than I care to remember... Was it you?  What's my point?  That if you think you're monitoring our home solo, I've got news for you, unless of course you're developing your own taste for sadism?  *snarls...  If you were in ours between 11.15am and 12 noon, you know who you are...

From then on I'd had a remarkably torture-free period, right up until 3.30pm, when the Knives to the Back frequency suggested my bathtime guests were growing impatient...*vomits freely... Was it a full-house attendance when I finally took my bath?  A few days ago I caught at least six separate spheres on the walls of that little room, though I hadn't bothered with my camera yesterday.. Did the Pig tell you what he did to me as I lowered Millie into that deliciously hot water? No?  Then I shan't give him the satisfaction of hearing it from my wrinkled lips... Once a Sadist, there's no going back, right Balliram?  *gags...

That odd smoke/mist down in the valley below No. 14 and 16?  I didn't log what time it was yesterday morning when I'd unlocked and opened the front door for the day, only to meet the sight of smoke and to smell a campfire nearby... It's possible the Creep has noted my added interest in that particular section of the valley, and had arranged for a bush-dweller to arrive and build a proper fire as a red-herring/decoy.. It didn't work, and I'm still keen to know what really causes that dense white pocket of mist right there..
Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 12th November 2012 at 8.53am..