Saturday, November 10, 2012

The odd workings of a Convert's mind..
(begun Friday 9th November at 6.55am.)


Tempted, Skelm?  One chirrup from your original remote and a bunch of hadedas rose noisily at No. 4, between the Chickencoop and the Overheads... You'll have to take to wearing a bib soon, to catch your drool... Pulling weeds on our second terrace would be akin to waving a red flag in front of a bull, though on this occasion he'd managed to restrain himself, and I wasn't suddenly doubled over by a pain in my side or a buckling right knee...
Sure, on occasion I've pushed him deliberately to show just how flaky and irresponsible he is, but it's not like I can put in an official Request for Termination, now is it? I've proven in my stumbling fashion to be extremely useful when it comes to entertaining the Troops, and have ensured that more than a few Project Recruits will secure their Certificates of Cruelty sooner rather than later..

The white rectangle placed artfully under their back door taps has this morning been replaced by one of the orange recycling bags..  I myself had left a partially filled blue garden refuse bag at the end of the second terrace to encourage those little blighters to whizz along towards No. 10..
A sudden nasty spike of BackFire hits me here at the desk at around 7.05am.. Was that you?  Staggering in to fill your post at this hour, and doing me a mischief in the process? *interested...

I've not forgotten my desire to experiment with black light and the chemical substances applied about our property, though I'd guess that most of the white zinc-related chalk marks will have washed away under all the rain..   By the time my increasingly irascible and newly emerged Alpha male husband gets around to rigging up those tubes, it's unlikely I'll have much to write about, but thanks for the nudge anyways..*winks..
Did the rain set in before or after I'd made that purchase?  Hi-fi corp sell hand-held black lights?  I look from whence that bit of info came, and I begin to think I'm off down the wrong path entirely...
If I were to meet him personally, I've an idea that I'd like him as much as I do his disembodied nick, Experiment Observer or not...

I sent young Vincent a text at sparrows, asking whether he planned (depending on the weather) to come and work tomorrow, though I imagine he has to first check in with his Jaguar's Club Handler before he can reply..
Did I tell you of my surprise when Balliram finally allowed his latest gardener droog to last week, clear some of the overgrown jungle bordering his driveway?  It's quite possible he was using our similarly overgrown garden as some sort of excuse for the hugely heightened levels of wireless being employed in ours, and a kind soul had pointed out that his own property resembled a tropical forest... He's made sure he's still left a good deal of growth between his garage and ours, and this must surely affect the Blessed Signal?  You hadn't noticed, and can't see what I'm on about, from the street?  Try your google real time street overview and you'll confirm what I'm saying.. Potty should really put his money where his mouth is and admit to the real reason behind the escalation of the signal..  A neat and well-planned exercise in retribution, designed to have me grinding my yellowed stumps in agony at any point of the day or night.. Yay, Team Balliram!  *applauds...

Saturday 10th November at 3.20am

OK, I'll admit I'm impressed.. Vincent said he was coming over to work today and the sky has miraculously cleared and there's even a beaut golden crescent moon floating above Sydenham... I'd lit the stump of a candle for a change, but had decided I preferred my LED light, and blew it out.. Immediately the Enhancer bird struck up outside by the telephone poles... *amused...
The accompanying heat was so swift and so great that I'd whipped off my cardies, but it was gone as quickly, and I've pulled them back on...

Does V assess the weather situation himself, or does he call his Jaguar Handler to find out whether it's going to be fine for a visit to ours?  I'm not kidding... With all the technological magic surrounding this inhumane Experiment, weather manipulation is a given... Why on earth would quite so much rain be required?  You're all aware of the insects that call in the wet weather or just after the rain, and here in the valley the majority of those sounds are in fact manmade...
Therefore, the wetter the weather the more freedom our Area Controller has to employ his shrill Noise Assisted Transporters.... I guess it's pretty much to his advantage if most of the white chalk-like laser guides are washed away, and maybe a plan has been devised to use an alternative means to shepherd those babies along their designated paths..

Why?  That black light tube I bought lies untouched in it's shopping bag, and by the time the old man gets round to making it work, I imagine there'll be very little left that the light will reveal...  It may well be that I wasted my money on something that wouldn't have worked anyway, and I'm questioning why I bought the damned thing in the first place...
It's 3.55am and he's off and running with my ears, as the pressure comes and goes and the frequency of my personal Christmas Beetles chorus changes constantly.. *eyeroll...  As yet he's allowing Millie to sleep on, but you can bet that's not going to last much longer.. *mutters...

The punishment exacted yesterday after my Midnight Oil update, had been prolonged and particularly vicious, and my repeated snarled requests that the levels be dumbed down had fallen on deaf ears...It's glaringly obvious that the author of my pain is more than a little averse to the Truth, and that he was going to let me know in no uncertain terms...
Easily as weak as my Controller, I'd allowed myself to become irritated by his endless painful mischief and the employment of his remote cattle-prod, so I'd gone out onto the verandah at dusk with the Olympus and caught THIS stunning shot...
Hanging up in the avo tree by my Good Neighbour's Booster shed, the bigger sphere shines like a soap bubble, while it's smaller companion clings to it's coat tails.. Pretty ja....

While I've kept several shots of the orbs in the front garden, it goes without saying I was equally successful from out of the back door..  Will you check out this white beach-ball-sized sphere on the garage wall HERE?  It was only 6.30pm, and the grey skies were still light, so it was fairly eerie to discover any spheres at all, once I'd gone through the results a bit later... I sit now studying the clear sky and I wonder how Miss R is coping over the other side of Sydenham.. Not because she's sending me telepathic messages for heavens sakes, but because I'm keen to know if she actually acquired a digital camera and it busy taking her own pictures..  Her decision to forgo using a cellphone makes any contact with her pretty impossible, due to the ease with which her home landline may be manipulated...
May I suggest she bum a discarded cellphone from her folks and carry it in a foil-lined container for use in emergencies?  If indeed her tormentors are watching her movements to skrik her, the acquisition of a cellphone is hardly likely to make any difference at all...  Get a darned phone, give me the number, and at least we'll be able to keep in touch via sms... *waves wildly...

I'd taken a few minutes yesterday to clean off the Call Registers on both my entry level phones. Once I'd done so, I'd switched them off before reactivating them.. Not a minute passed before a spam text came in and I'd hastily cleared that off as well.. Coincidence? Hah! When I'd tottered back in from my initial solo shopping trip on Thursday, Penny had said that A had called on the landline, so I'd called her back...
It wasn't me, she'd said.. *sighs...
Maybe not, but the fact remains that a simple call to ours can definitely enhance the connection for the Eavesdroppers, and I'd have to question who'd pulled monitoring duty while I'd been out...
Time to go and put the lights out..

LATER at 5.20am

I'd been unlocking the ladders that are chained under the lounge windows next to the side path, just before 5am, and had noticed the two small splodges on the sill by the window next to the computer...Even without my specs I could see the bigger of the two deposits appeared to have a pretty blue tint to it, so I trudged indoors to fetch the Panasonic... I'd sat on the bed to check the settings, and right then I took a laser dead-on in my eye... Bloody charming behaviour.. *snarls..
So ja, my zoomed-in results show those tiny white deposits are definitely tinted with some sort of blue, and I'm amused to think that the Wall Jumper is no longer free to slap his substances about with his usual gay abandon, but is now attempting a little more caution on his nocturnal visits...

I'd woken at 2.45am with a fierce pinch this time in my left side, and realised that consistency is after all unnecessary, and he'll nail me on whatever side presents itself at the time.. His methods work as efficiently as any Swiss-made alarm clock, and I was up soon afterward when the pinch had miraculously vanished..

It was way back in 2006 that my Excellent Neighbours had their home repainted in an inoffensive pale terra-cotta colour HERE... See how carefully the droog up the ladder leaves those two small squares on the garage wall unpainted HERE?  Oblivious to their recruitment at the time, I'd tried to warn them that their property was being used as a link in the chain ..*falls over choking... Did his Handlers reassure him that the paint used would repel a great deal of the additional EMR in the air, or was the colour choice mere coincidence?  I confess I'd be fairly shattered were the former to be true, and for godschild to have accepted any form of protection, when his neighbours so obviously hadn't been offered the same privilege.. *blinks...
The workings of the Devout mind are truly beyond my comprehension..
It's now close on 6am, and Millie is stirring grumpily... Bummer...
Have a great day and
peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 10th November 2012 at 3.25am..