Sunday, October 28, 2012

Vile creatures...
(begun Saturday 28th October at 6.15pm)


So what was it that had me out there back in March, randomly shooting pictures from all angles?  The assaults had become so viciously precise that there simply had to be some sort of devices that he was activating remotely, as I passed certain points, and I was determined to find them.. *chokes.. I'd no idea there were lasers being employed as target seekers, though I'd already begun finding the different compounds and the zinc chalk-like substance everywhere..
I suppose it depends where you're standing, but as I see it, a normal person would find it difficult to believe that one human being could go out of their way to cause another such deliberate physical agony.. Not just once mind you, but each and every day and night, to hop into his guinea-pig's homes to both see and hear the results of his endeavours...

On the one hand, a miracle of modern science, and on the other a barbaric operation of such uncivilised savagery as to be unbelievable... The ease with which you've managed to toss my reports aside, is a fairly strong indication that many of you are well on your way to morphing into beings that I simply don't understand.. Maybe the Experiment Authors are right in forcing you through this toughening-up process, but you're going to have to forgive me when I say you're not somebody that I'd go out of my way to spend time with...

Sunday 28th October at 3.25am

Rehabilitation?  Not a chance.  His is a serious, no-hope-of-recovery addiction, ja.. I'd surfaced enough in the early hours to know that Millie was involved in a painful cook-out, but I'd been allowed to sink back into oblivion until just after 3am.. I'd been sat here barely a minute before the tiny tentative squeak began...
As far as the BackFire frequency went, I'd had a remarkably pain-free day yesterday, but by 5pm he'd had more than enough pussy-footing around, and at 5.20pm he'd hit me brutally with the Knives to the Back frequency..   At 6pm he'd managed a few Jabs to the temple, and at 7.07pm it had been a sudden nasty ache behind my right eye...
I'd remarked mildly to the GW at 9.10pm that I had earache, before I got up out of my lounge chair to go to the kitchen.. Had that simple remark offended the Controller of my Life?  It certainly looked that way, for as I stepped up to the sink I was hit by a wall of BackFire... *blinks..

Almost as if the Pyscho had thought 'why, you ungrateful bitch, I've avoided using your least-favourite frequency all day, and you're still moaning, so take THAT!'  Sure, it had occurred to me more than once during the day that I was experiencing some sort of mini miracle, and I'd been duly grateful, but certainly not to the Sadist, FFS.. You just don't gettit, do you?  Though it's taken me eight darned years, I've solved the main puzzle and more than proven that our designated Area Controller is an out and out dysfunctional Savage.. By rights, this is the point where he's supposed to vanish up his own backside in a puff of sewage- smelling dust... Did I say rights?

There's that temporary amnesia again dammit, for here in eThekwini at least, any rights you or I might have had prior to the arrival of the laser/wireless technology, have gone down the plughole forever.. *yawns..
*It's now 3.55am, and the invisible Enhancer bird is skipping along noisily from Telkom's white wireless box to wireless box, down in the valley...Like clockwork, Sophie thuds off my bed, frantically rubbing her ears and face along the carpet to get rid of her discomfort, and you have the answer as to why such a relatively young dog should have such a grey muzzle... *spews...

Naturally I've been giving more thought to the Right2Know website and it's creators, who so far appear to keep office hours only.. Did they have a good turnout on Friday night?  Did Mr. Dale McKinley gaze out onto a sea of faces as he delivered his talk on Secrecy amongst the Community while standing under that pyramid of giant signal enhancers in the Memorial Tower Block Hall?  Did any of his rapt audience experience inexplicable bouts of nausea, dizziness, or headaches during his monologue?  Was Mike Stucliffe's best bud Professor Francesco Petruccione present at that gathering, or is he off down the EP, acting as Consultant as some other University sets up the required wireless base station? *sick..

How would you feel if it came to light (!) that a group calling itself the Right To Know, who preached on transparency, were themselves keeping a secret as humungous as the wireless/laster surveillance Experiment?  Pretty gross, right?  Which wag was it that thought it would be a good laugh to have that particular presentation run from the MTB Hall itself?  Someone with a seriously sick sense of humour, that's for sure... I can't help but think what a great surprise it would be to find a reply from Mr. McKinley in my box later today, but I've learned the hard way to dumb down any expectations...
Right2Know are the ones who are going to finally crack open this can of worms and sound the alarm?  What do you think?  If it turns out they're fully aware of the surveillance technology, could you in all faith countenance such blatant hypocrisy?  My bet is that's a yes...

The GW had left for the shops even later than usual yesterday afternoon, and on his return he'd told me that he'd gone up to the car only to find Sue the Book's gates standing wide open and her bunch of keys still hanging in the gate lock, while her dog wandered off down the street.. Hau!  He'd called her immediately and she'd been horrified and said her lapse must be due to the enormous amount of pain killers she's taking..
Sound familiar?  Another innocent family handed over to the Sadist to use as an Academy of Learning for the local hackers and their laser games, and it goes without saying that my suffering pales next to hers...

As much as the Druglord's erstwhile Mistress, the fair Carol Frankson, was eventually forced to relocate, are the family at No. 5 Harris Crescent bathed in the full glare of this amazing technology.. And that's without the addition of Collin P Balliram and his cronies presence in her power supplies..*projectile vomits...
The GW's slightly derisive attitude to Sue's oversight irked me into saying that if he were a female enduring the levels of pain she's subjected to, he'd be singing a very different song...
And there it was again - The smallest of casual remarks dropped into the conversation, that had me pricking up my ears with interest..
The GW had gone on to say that one of Sue's regular lifts (and a co-wekker), was now battling an unidentifiable illness, and that despite having endured a battery of tests, his ailment remains a mystery...
If he's a local fellow, (and I'd lay odds he lives within the Zone), what are the chances his kindness towards one of Balliram's most battered labrats has led to his own power supply being accessed and a whole heap of delightful frequencies being flooded into his home?  This'll be the first time I've mentioned R here on these pages, and I guess I'll ask Sue to keep me updated on his health problems from now on...
Despite that you're a near-impossible crowd to please, I'm confident that at least a few of you are keeping up, and that you'll recognise the Sadist's modus operandi immediately...

It was spitting rain last night at 6.30pm when I'd fetched out the Olympus and taken a whole slew of pictures at both the back and front of the house.. When I'd at down much later to go through them, I'd been as astonished as ever by my good fortune..
The GW had been allowed to transfer the contents of one of my CD's onto the computer yesterday.. Pictures I'd taken as far apart as the 31st January 2011 to the 1st August 2011.. He'd insisted there were 129 pictures on the CD,  but when I'd gone later to look at them, there'd only been 122..  Just saying... *winks at Balliram...
There'd been no nightime shots on that disk when I'd studied them in My Pictures, though my Network Admin had had ample time to remove anything that might have proven incriminating.. There are still a couple more CDs of that crucial period of time between the sighting of the occasional sphere and the solid blanket that hangs out there in the free space as I scribble here..
Go ahead and get the GW to load them up?  I don't think so... I guess I'll have to figure out a work-around before I risk losing any more photos, shall I?

LATER at 7.10am

I was standing at the sink washing up, just after 7am, when the BackFire suddenly rocketed and the GW had tottered out of the bedroom.. An unavoidable increase, Goondaboy?  *snarls.. To overhear what, exactly?  To ensure you don't miss our mumbled good mornings?   I checked out my old man as he gingerly rubbed his shoulder, and I found that I was limping again... Why don't you begone vile Creature, and take your effing instruments of torture with you..*spits..

Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 28th October 2012 at 2.35pm.