Monday, October 29, 2012

Far-fetched..?
(begun Sunday 28th October at 10.30am..)

*More mischief? I've come on to update my blog now at 8.22am Monday 29th, and found that my Chat Contacts in the left-hand column in gmail had done a complete runner.  The GW kindly struggled for about 20 minutes to restore the damned thing, when it suddenly reappeared of it's own accord. Hau! Nothing important on your Agenda for today then, Balliram?  I do like to keep an eye on just who's online and in gmail at the same time I am... *winks and waves to Dom and Lenny...*

I'd spent a pleasant hour or so earlier, pruning the roses and pulling weeds, and had packed up to go walk along the terrace in line with the Overheads, when I got well and truly nailed.  What is it with this Knob?  He hit me such a whack below the knee that I could barely totter down the rest of the stairs, and I found he was running it indoors as well... *spits...
Did some kind soul suggest that he give the appalling BackFire frequency a rest, and he'd agreed amiably enough, knowing he had plenty of other nasties with which to torment me?  *snarls...  Don't give me the 'he's out with the family, and it's his proxy being over-enthusiastic' crap, either...  We all know just how tightly my life is controlled, and there's no chance in hell he's going to leave me in the hands of a proxy without breathing over their shoulder constantly....

A series of savage Knives to the Back as I sat here at the desk reading the Times at 10.am, and just in case that wasn't harsh enough, it was repeated ten minutes later with a flourish... At which point the air turned blue and I told the Bastard aloud if he wanted me to text the Housewive's League (including Tamara), he was going about it the right way, and that if Missus Balliram wishes to feign ignorance on the reason for my texts, she will be outed on these pages, to her peers... It's all very well for her to judiciously claim she no longer takes any interest in Balliram's activities, but she knows him well enough to be aware that he continues to rampage across the Zone, causing misery to the community, and that the least she can do is to spare some of his victims a thought when asked... *mutters...

LATER at 10.55am

I've just listened briefly to a clip of Right2Know's Dale Mckinley holding forth on climate change.  An ex-pat now relocated to the States, perhaps?  Did I think taking a look at him would tell me which Team the young man bats for? Pfft... as if....
The games being played on the airwaves continue, as do the Knives to the Back, and I'm jabbed mercilessly in order to create entertainment for the Poor Creature and quite possibly a visitor he shows off for...  The cars have left his driveway, and he torments us now from further afield, would be my guess....

Monday 29th October at 3.30am..

Either he fails to think these things through, or he simply doesn't mind handing them to me on a plate.. *beams..
On a whim, I'd fetched out the Olympus ten minutes ago... I'd had such remarkable good luck with the Panasonic last night, and it looked as though it was still wet out, so... why not?  His NAT had been active on and off since I'd climbed out of bed, and it kicked in again at the sight of the camera as I'd stuck it out of the window next to the desk... Even without my specs I could tell the spheres were lean on the ground, though I've not yet had a dekko at the results...
True to form, the camera's batteries died on me, but not before the squeaky NAT had been replaced by a call from his Enhancer bird down on the nearest wireless box...*falls over choking...
If ever I doubted myself on that particular bit of guesswork, Dopey has just confirmed I was 100% correct....

The upstairs orphan's dorm lights are off again, and I have to ask who it is he thinks he's kidding?  However distorted the results, I've picture upon picture of those lights active in the dead of night, or in the early hours of the morning... Sure, they're mostly taken on Zoom, and should've been done using a tripod, but the results would certainly stand up to a forensic investigation should it ever come to that.. As if..*snorts..

Funny how the much older Panasonic camera still achieves far better results than the cheaper Olympus...Now if Karl Muller were to see last night's stunning photos, I guarantee he'd recognize those brilliantly glowing balls of light as identical to the one that often appears in photos taken of his close companion... *dances...
A Tracker Sphere created to avoid having the Rocket Scientist spring any nasty surprises on the corrupt telelcom's giant, right?
Does Muller not find himself irked by the sensation that these criminals appear to pre-empt his every move?  Never?  I'd venture to guess that the Monitor controlling her sphere is of a far superior calibre to the likes of el Cheapo at No. 6.. Then again, Balliram was never considered much more than a suitably malicious Ringmaster, employed to provide sick entertainment and distraction for the troops,while the Eavesdroppers up Muller's way are engaged in serious information theft, in order to avoid being exposed as criminals.. *yawns..

Forget about UV light being useful?  Dammit, I can't, and for some reason the employment of that Ultra-Violet nick on Mweb's trivia channel continues to niggle away at my tired old head... Can the Political Science student get her hands on such a thing? They're out there, though not easy to come by.. I'd suggested at our local Party shop supplier that I was considering throwing an old fashioned disco bash, and that I fancied one of those UV lights that cause white t-shirts to glow in the dark.. Turned out I could hire one for R250, and I'd dropped the idea smartly as being too expensive to risk it being a wild-goose chase..
So why do I continue to yammer away at it?  I dunno, except that if there's anyone in touch with the Rocket Scientist, they should try and convince him to go that route.. To take a UV light and shine it around his living quarters, both inside and out, and see if it reveals anything out of the ordinary...

It finally occurred to me yesterday that Balliram quite possibly had a guest visiting for the day at least.. I'd begun logging the Knives to the Back after 9am, and they'd continued more on than off for the entire day, while the nearby hadedas had repeatedly announced some seriously erratic behaviour on the airwaves...
A fairly shocking display of irresponsible and peurile behaviour, even by Balliram's standards, as he knifed me repeatedly and for no apparent reason until nightfall...
Does a psychopathic sadist even need a reason?  It seems this one does, and I can only hope the results of his endeavours were good for him, as Missus Karma inexorably notes each instance of vindictive cruelty  *grins..  Hogwash?  I went through a really bad patch of doubting her existence, and though I'm well aware that the whole idea may be some sort of straw that I'm clinging to in desperation, something tells me not to faff, and that she'll take care of business in her own good time...

It's now 4.25am and he's shut the Enhancer bird away for the moment and instead, there are a couple of Kurrikane thrushes carolling to each other out in the dark, damp valley... The weather had held off long enough yesterday for young Vincent to come and work his magic, though I've yet to go round and look for signs of his hidden endeavours...
If you're seriously considering obtaining your own pictures of the spheres that surround us, may I suggest you put in large clumps of THIS iris-related plant?  The orbs are particularly fond of gora flowers as well, and white arums are a must...
I've likely told you before of how, over at least the past five or six years, my kind Landscape Artist would arrive for work on occasion bearing plants that he claimed to have liberated from verges during the course of his training runs... How happy I'd been for him to carefully choose the correct spot for the new and mostly indiginous plants...

With hindsight, his carving up my front lawn to create a flower bed around the bird bath hadn't been on a sudden whim at all.. My nose had been seriously put out of joint when I'd arrived back from a shopping trip to find the deed done, with no discussion beforehand... Turns out I've grown to love the results of that carefully planned labour almost as much as the spheres do, and the constantly flowering pale cream blooms attract the orbs like flies to honey.. *chokes...
His most recent contribution was THIS low-growing plant that he'd chosen to put in the front flower bed next to the path, and it's flourishing.. I had no idea it bore flowers, and was delighted when it began producing THESE salvia-like blooms of what?  Palest violet? *winks...
So ja, if you want to start building your own collection of sphere pictures, you only need ask and I'd be happy to spare some of my plants for your garden.. I figure my theory that there are teams of botanists and biologists working with the Experiment Authors, might not be so far-fetched after all...

LATER at 5.45am

As silly as it is to look for reasons behind the more brutal of Balliram's vicious behaviour, it's a habit I can't seem to break... Could the over-the-top tortures enacted in ours yesterday have been the result of a reprimand delivered to this mini deity next door, on the matter of the brilliantly-lit toddler's dormitories?  *peers at the sadistic Brute... Surely not..  Any interested passer-by up on the Crescent would get an entirely different view of those windows, thanks to the clever reflective finish applied to those panes during the National Lotto upgrade, so what's the problem?  *teeth...

Was Professor Feng of the Tokyo University out here recently to attend to rather more than the pollution of our shoreline?  Was he here to observe and advise on the continued installation of the laser/wireless technology, and to record the progress being made?
Would he consider liaising with his peers in Hong Kong to recruit me as a candidate for the thunder-vine trials?  There's an experiment I'd willingly sign up for, but don't tell Millie I said so.. shhh.. *whispers..
Have a great day and
peace...

---oOo---

Monday 29th October 2012 at 9.12am..