Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dynamite..
(begun Saturday 27th October at 3.30am..)

*Again, no updates from Paul Doyen at The Microwave Factor, and it's been a week now.. Site down perhaps?*makes note to check..*

Was it the Maestro orchestrating the hadeda's noisy performance at around 6pm yesterday evening?  It was too late for the raptors to be out and about robbing their nests, and I can't think of another reason for their odd behaviour.. As fast as they settled down on my Good Neighbour's roof, they'd rise up again, shouting the odds, and there were more of them higher up that were doing the same thing.. *curious..
They've proven to be invaluable when it comes to announcing sudden changes to the air waves, so their racket doesn't bother me at all...

It began raining hard about ten minutes ago, and I can hear lots of water hitting the ground somewhere nearby.  As the sections of guttering along our side of der Bunker were badly joined, I'd guess that's the reason for the sound of a cascading waterfall... It's a pleasant enough noise and helps to give me an idea of how much rain is falling...

Does Vincent's Controller reimburse him for the occasions he's told not to come work for us?  He's going to be out of pocket by a good few hundred rands this month, with the rain and all, so does that Jaguar member see to it that he's given alternative work to keep the wolf from the door?  Unlikely, as I'd hazard that Club member is busy concentrating on creating the ongoing noise disturbance at Barns Road Field.  Despite the thumping music continuing through to the early hours, Metro Police say they can't simply go in and shut the place down, and that all sorts of official channels have to be followed first.. More rubbish played out, as nearby residents fume over lost sleep...

LATER at 6.05am

I've always maintained  that I caught my very first pale green transparent sphere quite by accident, as I snapped away randomly on the 18th March 2012, and that later I'd found the culprit up against the precast wall between us and No. 10, in one of those pictures...
Turns out that was bollocks, as I'd stumbled over a couple of camera cards hidden among all the CDs of pictures I've had burned over the years, and wouldn't you know it, there's a tennis-ball sized sphere hanging up on the street in a shot I'd taken on the 27th March 2010!  HERE.  Probably not generated by Roux's laser shower machine, but by whatever program it is that the local youngsters are employed to use in their entertaining laser games.. *blinks...
I also found that my interest in the Mothership/Overheads on Jan Smuts goes right back to undated prints in my very first photo album... Pre-cog or what?  *chokes..

I'm going to stick with my theory that Roux's laser machine only arrived in 2010, and that up until then the laser experiment had been operated by the local HardBoyz, led by Balliram... There'd been some sort of upgrade on 18th January 2012, when two new white boxes had arrived, one on Balliram's streetlight and one on B.Snr's. HERE.  Probably about the same time THIS drab olive-coloured disk was fitted onto No. 6's pole near the ground..(long since been removed).
I've records of the booster cages on the orphanage building being completed by the 14th May 2012, and Balliram's green mercury vapour streetlight lamp by 20th May 2012...  Way back on one of the old cards I found pictures of what was likely a new set of Overheads replacing the original ones HERE on 24th May 2010, and I'd like to think that particular job, crane and all, was done in preparation for the arrival of the laser-shower technology and Mistuh Isaac's arrival from Johannesburg...

Going through all nine of my photo albums it appears I've had an obsession with those overheads from day one, though if you'd asked me why, I wouldn't have been able to say... Lordknows I've taken my fair share of night shots since then, and though I'd missed that single sphere up on the street in 2010, I'm darned sure I'd have noticed any others...
Instead, I'd had to wait until March 2012 before both cameras began picking them up everywhere... Could it be something to do with the chemical compounds that were heavily daubed about our house and garden?  If I went back through all my notes would I find when it was we'd last had No. 11's youngster to house sit, while we headed off into the Midlands?

What was it that triggered the huge and sudden increase of spheres in the area in 2012, if Roux's laser machine had indeed already arrived in the latter part of 2010?  Ag, I must stop fussing over the finer details, and be happy I've gotten this far...
The black slimy gunk in the unused white-painted birdbath on the first terrace, is increasing by the day.. A substance left by the rain, and not after all by a Wall Jumper.. Ja, it's a scab I keep picking at, but the mystery of why those three nearby swimming pools had to be emptied and refilled remains, though I can't even remember now when it took place...

LATER at 8.25am

The Chop's alarm rang out at 7.20am, and within seconds the BackFire frequency rocketed, here in the back room.. Curtailing his access to ours?  Don't you bloody believe it... *gags...
The good news is that the Mast Fighter will be back in Durban next month, and this time she'll be speaking at a much more accessible venue to my friends here in the Zone  *dances... I've sent the first batch of invites out and hopefully you'll diarise the dates and make sure you're there...
I've mentioned Tracey-Lee Dorny so often here on my blog that even if it's just out of curiosity, I'm hoping you'll attend..   Go find out for yourselves whether she's the attention-seeking Crazy that Jannie van Zyl painted her to be, or a very well-spoken woman who's gone to the wall in her efforts to save your children from being microwaved on high...
I need only remind you that it's the Oppenheimer Foundation who sponsor her website at www.emrffsa.org, for you to know it would be well worth your while to go hear what she has to say..

Are you brave enough to go face many of the truths that were ommitted from the Sales Pitch made for the laser/wireless surveillance technology, or would you prefer to hide behind your ignorance and pretend it isn't happening?  Though Ms. Dorny's presentation will cover the dangers presented by cellmasts to your kids in particular, and will in no way refer to the top-secret laser communications system, I guess you've all figured out the necessity for the hugely increased numbers of masts, and their accompanying little satellite dishes...*winks..
Will your youngsters live to make it into the New World Order? You're more likely to hear the truth on those odds from the Mast Fighter, than the dodgy bunch of Snake-Oil Doctors who recruited you... Just saying.. *shrugs..

LATER at 9.34am

I'd been catching up on the newspapers when I'd stumbled across a small announcement of a Meeting to be held last night at the MTB Hall at UKZN.  A Dale McKinley of Right2Know was giving a talk on Secrecy in our Communities, right out of the belly of the Beast so to speak... *blinks..

I've since found their website and have sent a mail for Mr. McKinley's attention, asking whether he is aware of the quantum laser communication system and it's current use... Will he reply? *interested...  We've not seen a sign of that persistent little jucheck.exe icon for over a week.   How remarkable then that it bobbed up at precisely the same moment I'd opened Right2Know's webpage. *snorts...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 27th October 2012 at 10.31am..