Sunday, October 21, 2012

The Marketing & Promotions Manager..
(begun Sunday 21st October at 3.15pm..)


There's thunder rolling around the heavens, and Knives to the Back down here on earth... Exacting a wee bit of payback under cover of the storm, you Chop?  Sure you are... *yawns

Do you still consider that I demonise Balliram unfairly?  Really?  Okay then, let me ask you this... You're a Recruit who's recently been bumped up the ladder to handle some of the Monitoring in our home.. You're still learning the ropes, but you've got the general idea, and can both see and hear us as we go about our uneventful lives, right?
At this point your Tutor is still breathing down your neck with constant instructions 'No, the audio is fuzzy, crank up the emissions a little more and it'll improve?'...
That'll be about when I curse aloud in pain, and your Teacher sniggers with glee behind his filthy hands...

Why would I cry out like that, at that precise moment, unless it genuinely feels as though a knife is being driven into Millie and moved around?  Does it not make you feel just a little uncomfortable, knowing you're deliberately inflicting pain on a fellow human being?  Yes, but it's getting easier each day to ignore me?
Did I not give you a blow by blow account of the infection this Pig created in my elbow HERE, and much later the similar gift he gave me in my wrist?  How I resorted to Schedule 5 pain-killers that had no effect whatsoever, and that the agony I suffered had me asking the Chop to kill me and get it over with?

You'd forgotten that tale of woe?  Well, now you know how the monitoring technology works, you'll perhaps realise that our Controller would have been engineering that horrendous pain, and watching the results with delight, and that he frequently did the same with Missus B.Snr and Sue the Book.  Now that you see for yourselves how it works, you can no longer pretend that your amiable Tutor is anything other than a seriously sadistic psychopath who enjoys hurting both humans and animals... He will suggest that you employ levels that he knows will cause me misery, and you'll have no choice but to comply, which in my book pretty much marks you down as an Accessory.... *shrugs...  Despite my howls of pain you will be patted and praised for your stoicism, and fairly soon you'll find it easy to ignore my outrage, and indeed, to find it somewhat amusing... *vomits...  Sounding familiar yet, Mr. P?

I don't have to assassinate Collin P. Balliram's character as he's done all the groundwork for me already.. Causing Missus B.Snr. to wake crying with pain in the wee hours, and instead of dropping those horrendous levels immediately, keeping them right up there, while he listened and watched her suffering avidly...  Sitting out on his verge at 2am of a morning sharing a spliff with his cronies before coming down to der Bunker and spending a few happy hours watching his worthless victims writhe in the groaning agony he caused them... You've surely realised by now that the exquisite pain that can be caused by this wireless weaponry can literally be switched off as swiftly as the attacks begin....  Why then do I write of hours and hours of pain, and of the three months that he'd hammered away at my hip, when he could simply have packed that particular frequency away and my pain would have dispappeared immediately?  Am I not being clear enough for you? *snarls...

This Creature next door is but one of many equally depraved monsters employed by those higher up the ladder of corruption, and you may care to remind me what good there is about this magnificent Experiment, if anything?  A Soldier, armed to the teeth and represented by a sphere hanging in the privacy of your own home, watching your every move as if you were a common criminal?  A Soldier, who it's guaranteed will eventually grow bored and attempt to liven things up by using some of the harsher frequencies in his arsenal? What have you done?

Monday 22nd October at 2.15am

If Area Controllers are seen as holding legit, responsible positions, is there a record kept of the frequencies they're pumping out into the neighbourhood on specific dates?  Like when the Throat Choker has residents doing the dry-hack barking from West Riding Row, to Abrey, and Harris?  Or the Broken Hip frequency that has even those without chronic back troubles, suddenly reduced to shuffling about across the Zone? *curious...  Who has access to that carefully kept information? CSIR?  SITA?  I'd been busy sending out the CPF Minutes to my mailing list yesterday, when I'd discovered that SITA's wife's email addie had been substituted by a repeat of the Foreman Road Rep's email address...*blinks..

You might recall how I'd remarked that the ex-SAPS Sydenham officer had stopped attending our meetings, but that she'd left me with a mail addie that had included the figures 007?  And now I find that my list has been tampered with and her addie removed?   Did she hop onto the Sherwood Network and request that Balliram make those changes to my list in Word?  Why?   I seem to think that organisation has already had fingers pointed in it's direction, and I'm not sure they'll be delighted to find themselves getting a mention here again, after all this time?
Hey.  It's possible our Controller was bored and sought to make his own brand of mischief, but whatever the reason, SITA gets dragged back into the spotlight as a result... Ooops...

At 1.55am this morning I was forced to resort to the Housewives League safety net and had sent a text out saying 'horrific wireless in ours now at 1.55am'. I'd sent it to Nos. 18, 12, 10, and of course to Missus Courageous herself at No. 6, and any actual responses from those numbers will be passed on to you verbatim....
It wasn't simply the employment of the savage Knives to the Back frequency at that hour, but a dull ache in both shins, and even a brief jab or two to the neck, that had me going that route... He'd kept himself amused on and off yesterday with some seriously spiteful assaults in ours, and by around 7.35pm last night I'd caught THESE five different-sized spheres hanging in various parts of my bedroom, as I was repeatedly assaulted by the Knives to the Back.. *yawns...
Was he holding a Master Class on the Art of Administering Pain, or was he talking a nearby proxy through the motions at that hour?  Whatever.  He chose to resume the assault at 1.50am, and whether he blocks my texts or not, I'd like his behaviour recorded and added to the list of damning evidence against him..  (As if..*snorts..)

LATER at 3am..

There's a wind come up from the south-east, and the wireless song trills out incessently across the dark valley, interspersed with the occasional squeak of a nearby NAT...
How often have I begged you in the past to take your superior collective intellects and to use the clues I've given you to assist me in solving the baffling mystery of what was happening here in the Zone?  *chokes..
Was my ongoing puzzlement in itself a delight, and a cause for more derisive cackling from several of the local recruits? Prameet?  Was it decided to put many of the answers right in front of me, that I couldn't help but stumble over them, as you snorted and snuffled with glee at my stupidity?

How near the mark am I when I say that it begins with the Physics Department at a designated University, and goes on to include a major Telecoms player and the relevant municipality?  Key officials in both the Electricity and Water Departments are recruited, with Parks bringing up in the rear and a Puppet employed to manage the lot... Physics Professors will go about setting up the Wireless Base Station at the respective institutes of learning... In this country it's been Telkom who were given the task of rigging up their white wireless boxes to poles across the land, and Groesbeek's i3 Network that was chosen to lay the fibre used to stream the stolen information to it's destinations... Multi-Choice and their DSTV decoder boxes were included, and form a vital part of the information theft and control of the citizens, including the army of droogs disguised as loyal gardeners and nocturnal Wall Jumpers, placed in each of the Informal Settlements.....

Certain ranking officers at each Police station were informed of this technological masterpiece, and told that it was a matter of State Security and they were to follow orders without question or lose their jobs... The Authors would've sifted through the Crime Bosses and Druglords in each province to find those most suitable for their requirements...
Here in the Zone it had been no contest, and the ShaikBoyz had fallen on their Homey with glee... Pretty much two for the price of one, was what they got, hey Earl?  Redecorate Michael Barnabas the Druglord as a church-going philanthropist of note, and Bob's your uncle..*applauds...
Our Earl could happily continue to grow his banned-substance Empire behind the scenes (vital to the necessary crippling of the country), while he could branch out into the Stolen Information Industry and manage the promotion of the Wireless/Laser technology here in the Zone... *draws breath....
Perfect.

When approached by the visibly reformed and seriously well-connected Druglord, and told of an advanced technology that would without doubt, toppled the Corrupt in the Ruling Party, who among the embattled citizens of the Zone would refuse?   Clueless to the fact that since 2005, the very same surveillance technology now rigged up to the streetlights was being used to organise crime throughout the area, by their kind Benefactor, working alongside a group of Rotten Apples up at Sydenham Station...
You're bored by my constant retelling of this tale?  Tough titty folks...
The Zone's Number 1 Marketing and Promotions Manager and his astonishing rise to glory, deserves to be told and retold without end..

Right now we have another carefully created diversion, designed to distract you from this gigantic abuse of Human Rights Operation...
A spat between our current City Manager and the former head of the eThekwini Municipality, Michael Sutcliffe.. What I'd give to sit down with Mr. Sithole and explain to him how and why this is a fight he's set to lose, and that he's wired to the hilt... *belches...
Of the two, you'll understand why I regard Sutcliffe as the real criminal here..  A well-educated and seemingly civilized member of Society who has willingly signed the death warrant for thousands of innocent citizens, by supporting Petruccione and Roux's Surveillance technology... Go figure...
Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 22nd October 2012 at 8.23am..