Saturday, October 20, 2012

No flies..
(begun Sunday 21st October at 3.20am..)


Look at the time.  And yet all of the upstairs windows of the toddler's dorms across the way are brightly lit.. That eye-fooling tricky finish that was hastily applied to those window panes only work when you're standing higher up our stairs, or up on the street, and from down here you get to see the truth of the matter...
Whatever he's pumping out of that one ceiling light that's clearly visible, it ain't small potatoes...*gags...
*The tentative squeak of his early-bird NAT tries it on out there, and I flutter my fingers towards the window*
You want I should understand that this whole scheme is exactly what it says it is - an Experiment?

I'd pointed those dormitories out to her and had said that was where they ran the powerful enhancers out across the valley.  The same rooms that house two and three-year old toddlers, and she hadn't hesitated before saying 'They're orphans, right?'  No flies on her then... Mini labrats being exposed to unmentionable amounts of EMR on a daily basis, and no family to notice if they fall ill...Handy.
While I've conceded that the lasers seem to be harmless, what's pumping out of that ceiling light to have it standing out as a dazzling beacon at this hour of the morning, isn't...
Without a doubt the same conditions that exist over in the Senior Boys Hostel, and the three sardine can apartment blocks across the Freeway, next to the cellmast, that are crammed with students...
They're all being toughened up to face the New World?  Don't kid yourselves.. There's a cull taking place over there, and that's the bottom line.. So what if a few of them get leukemia or tumours, or have their heads cooked to the extent that they top themselves..  You won't hear about it, and nor will I, so no worries, right? *spews..

The Dickwad has been running the BackFire frequency at the top end of the scale since I first woke to the sound of thunder at 1.50am.. It's just short of Knives to the Back, and I cheerfully tell myself it's an indication that I'm making headway at last.. I'd bet the higher levels of my so-called 'tinnitis' I've lived with recently, are also an indication of the hugely increased levels of crud flooding our home, and the persistently loud whine that comes from somewhere behind the microwave, adds to the evidence...
*It's nudging 4am, and she's barking like a mad thing up on the road... Cats?*

The Aviator stubbornly refuses to budge, and continues to insist that my pictures are all the product of lenses that simply can't cope with what they're seeing.. It's just refracted light bouncing off the rain says he, repeating the GW's assertion almost word for word.. He too fell silent when I'd shown him the shot taken on the verandah, but he'd recovered enough to say that if I had an expensive camera worth 10ks, I'd not be picking up the spheres..  Be that as it may - I remain undaunted, as I know what I'm sitting on, and it ain't due to any dodgy lenses... *beams... When I'd asked if he'd mail those 128 odd photos to the Rocket Scientist, his face had been a study... He'd carefully explained to me that Muller would less than pleased to get files that size, and it would probably do his internet a mischief...

So we compromised and chose a dozen, which he shrank and mailed to my address.. And there they sit in my Inbox, where hopefully many of you saw them yesterday... Mr. van Zyl most certainly did, as the Aviator had gone out for the afternoon leaving the PC running with downloads, and with Balliram's Open Door policy, there's no reason he wouldn't have invited you over for a dekko... He didn't mention them to you?  I wonder why not?  *winks...
C'mon Poisonous Rabbit - You're a supporter of this wondrous experiment and therefore you should insist on having a look..  You see the one I included of the bathroom wall?  You see what's sitting up there above the net-curtained windows?  That's the wall behind the bath taps, and I fittingly refer to it as the front-row loge seat.. If you zoom into that sphere hanging there and look closely, you might see a reflection of the Pervert's drooling face in it's centre?

Do you indulge in your own bathroom visits, or is it an option favoured only by the more psychotic of the Controllers dotted about the city and beyond? There's no doubt you're aware of the targeted Labrats in your section, but whether you visit them in person or merely enjoy studying the stolen footage later, isn't clear to me.. It would be pointless denying that this (unsavoury to say the least) practise is taking place wherever the laser/wireless technology is employed, and to insist that such Data is vital to the project would have me heaving over my bucket...  I'd rather you stood up like a man and admitted that that clear sphere hanging against the bathroom wall is indeed proof of the Pervert's presence during my private toilette.. Why deny it?  After all, I'm providing further valid reasons why the Recruits would be foolish to rock the boat, and they should stick to asking how high they should jump...

You're a long way off ever reaching the lofty status of an Area Controller, and I question whether you'd even know if your Tutor/Admin accessed your own home to check out your wife/daughter while they showered or bathed... In Balliram's case, you only have his word that he doesn't indulge himself in such a practise, and by now, with half a brain, you'll know what that's worth..*eyeroll... Your wife doesn't have a cancerous abomination on her back that will warn her of the Voyeur's arrival, and I'd have to query whether she'd be comfortable knowing her most intimate moments were being shared by a Goonda and his cronies...
By the by - I would have to guess in retrospect, that Human's contribution to the Camera Competition Photo thread was quite possibly an example of light refraction, and had nothing to do with the spheres....

Did you like the one I took looking down the front verandah stairs onto the front lawn?  A trick of the flash se VOET!  *dances... Between the Panasonic and the Olympus, I now have five cards all bearing similar evidence, not to mention some stunning examples of the chemical compounds and various substances that have been slapped about our property to guide the laser showers.... It matters little to me that most of you bright sparks will follow the Aviator's lead and claim that my shots have all been corrupted by a cheapo lens or two...  The Telecom's Strategist knows exactly what I'm sitting on, though by now I imagine he has a fairly large archive of his own similar pictures...

Did you have any idea of the sheer amount of enhancers that would come to be daubed about our yard and house, and the means it would give this disturbed Sadist next door to cause us such horrendous physical pain?  *looks at No. 11....
Brit Army Intelligence were involved, so you regarded the entire operation as a deliciously covert bit of fun?  Why do I not then regard you with the contempt you deserve?  Simply because I can see how easily you were all suckered on board this train to hell... As with so many others, it would have been the financial rewards and the promise of a regular cheque that had you selling out your fellow-man with a grin...  That life-long EE, Brian Osborne had painted you a picture of me that you were all too happy to buy into, though how you could condone the equal abuse carried out at No.s 4 and 5, remains a mystery to me...
Do you consider that you and your family are better than all of us labrats put together?  How?  Simply because you were deemed suitably vulnerable and easily swayed into breaking the law, perhaps?  Eh - what's done is done, though it's a crying shame.. Should any of you begin to show signs of taking strain from the over-exposure to EMF, will you remember that I tried to warn you, or will you shrug it off as Fate?  If you feel ill, will you insist on having your white blood cell count checked out?  Man, I've no idea why I repeatedly single that one out, only that it could save you a whole lot of grief....

*it's 5am and the BackFire frequency had dropped a while ago to nearly unnoticable levels, and I guess the Monster sleeps for the moment..
A thick bank of rain-laden cloud moves swiftly down from the north-east, as it grows light outside, and my ears vibrate under the combined 'tinnitis' and birdsong..*

I've not heard a word from the Educator since I published my Tracker Ball blog, and it's interesting to speculate why.. The obvious answer is that he's simply been kept too busy in his battle with the telecom giant to bother with my bleating missives... I tell myself that they must have considered the possibility that the ball of light that sticks to her so closely was recording their every move, and that my revelations wouldn't have come as any surprise..
Would Karl Muller accept that the laser/wireless technology is now so sophisticated that a Controller may Zoom in to the privacy of your home and actually read the documents that lie on the desk before you?  That he/she can catch even the faintest whisper that passes between you?  Come - bring your ball of light down here to No. 8 and I'll match it and raise it a thousand-fold... Don't let my apparent creepiness put you off, for this is the Enchanted Kingdom of the Druglord Michael Barnabas, and his one-eyed monstrous IT Monkey... If you're interested in human rights abuse on a grand scale, you need look no further than the Zone and the criminals who have charge of the technology...

BeVonk?  Go sit in a quiet corner and mull over my words on your own, without allowing the Arch-Manipulator to colour your thoughts... I'm an ordinary, if astonishingly thick old fart, caught up in an extraordinary situation.. Will you help us, or have I missed that bus by a mile?   Whatever. May the Force be with you and
peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 21st October 2012 at 8.31am.