Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Looking-Glass...
(begun Monday 22nd October at 5.45am..)


*If you read nothing else today, go find Smurwe's blog on WordPress News24 entitled 'The Enemy Within'   Sadly, despite registering on the blog site, I'm too retarded to find the actual blog and comment, and will try again at a later date.. Net die sterktes sal dit oorleef Jannie?*

By 4.15am I'd finished scribbling down my Marketing Manager update and had headed back to Cloud 9.  At 4.20am he'd tapped a key and the horrendous levels of BackFire had simply disappeared.  I'd lain there for ages thinking it was a joke and that he'd start up again, but he must have gotten distracted or gone off to take a nap...*yawns...
Getting up for the day after 5am, I found he'd set that vile frequency to run at more than just unpleasant levels, which tells me the Poor Creature continues to be rattled for some reason... *curious...
What on earth could have happened to rain on his parade?  Both van Zyl and Barnabas will be constantly reassuring him that he's way too important to forfeit, and that they'll back him all the way, so WTF has the Sicko throwing such an obvious wobbly?

Have I become every bit as sanctimoniously righteous a zealot as Jannie van Zyl's No. 1 Soldier?  Heavenforbid... Whilst the entire countrywide operation has been artfully manipulated so that you can no longer tell the criminals from the good guys, (as Fingolfin had pointed out rather obviously), surely it's not that hard to choose between good and bad actions? Or is it?
The sun's up and the rain has gone for the moment, and I've already hung the washing out to dry..  I'd had this crazy dream once I'd gone back to bed...
We'd been parked outside the bottle store down by the Mayville post office, and I was leaning against the side of the car (a beautifully restored white Volksie Beetle nogal), while my two companions chatted out of earshot... An Airwing chopper had gone by high overhead, and it had like a ball of white mist around it.  As it flew over Cato Crest it had started spinning over and over before it plummeted down into the Settlement..  The three of us (me, my sister and M) had climbed into the car and we'd somehow ended up driving along a one-car-width access road on top of a mega-storey high, and very narrow escarpment.. My sister had been at the wheel and had taken her eyes off the road to say something when we'd simply driven over the end, and as we were falling she'd said quietly 'Oh well..' and I'd said 'love you guys' and I'd woken up..  No fear, no fuss, no screams, just calm acceptance that we were rushing down to meet the ground... I liked that, and it's put me in a cheerful frame of mind for the minute at least...

LATER at 6.20am

The powerful enhancer just yards from my kid's bedroom windows was still active when I came back down the stairs with the newspapers five minutes ago... His remote rang out, but I didn't stay to check whether he'd switched off the light.. *shrugs...
A clue to the story he feeds his obedient students nearby?  There's a white plastic shopping packet been hung on my Good Neighbour's kitchen door as a laser guide... Can I guess?
The lying sadistic bastard has cooked up a tale to sell to his unwitting pupils that the unattended-to growth in our garden is the reason he's been 'forced' to increase the emissions, as the plants are degrading the Blessed Signal...  Bingo?  A simple matter for Balliram to corrupt the connection himself, how would you possibly know the difference, and you're certainly not foolish enough to question his motives... *vomits..

Just as his Mentor van Zyl trumpets out with that underlying threat to his tone 'the fewer the masts, the greater the levels we're forced to use', hey Jannie?  Let me ask you this as I sit here at the desk in the early morning sunshine, with my back in flames... How do you justify this turn of events to yourselves?  Seriously?  All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to remain silent?  Ain't that the sad truth folks...
Witless, yes... Criminal? Not in the slightest, and yet you will sit back and allow this appalling abuse to continue, too fearful to do otherwise... Shame...
All it took was the sight of that white marker packet for me to know that this is most likely the reason being given for the escalated abuse in ours, and my cheerfulness is already starting to slip, dammit...

Basically you're telling me that we guinea-pigs (and rest assured the increased levels will affect us all), are to have our physical sufferings added to, in order that you may chat on a clear connection to the Sherwood Network, while your Tutor sits on my bathroom and toilet walls studying the most intimate moments of our daily lives?  BeVonk?  Is that you that I hear muttering stoically that it's all a means to an end and unavoidable? *chokes on my own bile...
I guess the night's savage events were a clear enough answer to my request whether you were going to help us or not?
Did it occur to any of you that as the Experiment is no longer a secret, why not approach me openly and offer me a droog to come clear the suddenly-so-vital areas required, through the undergrowth? If not, why not?  Not company policy?  Some ARE more equal than others?  Ai, carumba!

Has it occurred to you that it could be YOUR private conversations that are possibly being degraded by a few overgrown plants in our garden and that Balliram is irritated by his inability to Eavesdrop on YOUR private words?  I'd invited Vincent to work over last weekend, and I confess I was fairly startled when he'd declined..  Was he told not to come to work in order to add credence to el Monstro's assertion that it's our overgrown garden that's the reason for the escalating emissions of EMF?  Could Balliram be hoping that I will resort to attempting to use my weed-whacker or lawn mower, so that he may demonstrate the lighter side of this killer technology again?  Remotely blocking the charge to either appliance with ease, causes great amusement to these cretinous goondas.... I suspect that's exactly how this game plan is set to work out, and the savagery will continue indefinitely...

I'd stepped out onto the verandah to stir the cooling livers and rice a while back, and was suddenly, out of the blue, struck below my knee, and I'd hobbled back indoors where the pain had disappeared.. Does that not sound to you as if it's some pretty personal attention I'm getting lately, or would you kid yourselves it's all just coincidence? *eyeroll... The standard lamp behind my chair in the lounge was fried the night before last, and both of them had smelled the stench of burning cable long after I'd gone to bed...
Yesterday evening there'd been a flurry of dips to our lighting, and in the morning we'd had both the telly remotes frozen again... The pettiness that has become the hallmark of the not-so-secret Agent next door..

Tuesday 23rd October at 4.10am

The air outside has a really chilly edge to it, and the clouds have that fuzzy look they take on when it's snowed somewhere..*blinks.. Have I gone through the looking-glass?  Is that a bird or a bus that refuses to cross into view outside the window?  As insistent as the shrillest of Balliram's NATS, I certainly wouldn't discount the possibility that it's a variation on a tired theme...
Whether fodder planted for the crazy old git or not, I stumbled across marine1's thread at mybroadband, and I figure that somewhere among all those posts is the answer to which satellite Telkom/Vodafone are using to store the stolen data gleaned by the laser/wireless surveillance technology... A mention was made of Denel and weaponry, so I'll go with that one, as Beeuwyn Gerrits has already featured in my ramblings on several occasions.. *shrugs...

Here in the back room Scurvy Jim has his current favourite frequency running at it's top end.. He'd woken me at 2.55am with a series of vicious Knives to the Back, though once I'd picked up my Nokia brick from the floor and checked my sms balance, it had faded quite smartly down to BackFire... I'd also taken a few pics, but apart from THIS palest of orbs (imagination? I must check) hanging up against the wardrobe, I caught nada....  Some fairly astonishing caution being displayed if you ask me..

I'd checked out of my kid's bedroom windows yesterday afternoon, in the hopes of seeing a newly cleared photo op. and I confess I was sadly disappointed.
Apart from a few straggly little mulberry tree branches on top of his garage roof, that were cut back yesterday, nothing has changed, and the dense jungle of shrubbery and trees in Balliram's garden, remains unchanged... A far cry from the regular fierce cutbacks employed in the early days, when he'd needed LOS to watch my every move... So ja, with the erection of the 'toolshed' at No. 10 and the continuing destruction to my white jasmine hedge, there's no way this Criminal can use degraded LOS as any sort of excuse for the hugely increased levels of EMF in our home..   The problem is of course, that you're not in a position to argue with him, even if you wanted to...

I'd put my light out at 9.25pm last night and had finally nodded off under a thick cloud of BackFire, with his noisy NAT going hammer and tongs just outside the window... I'd woken from my fitful sleep at 10.35pm to find the familiar burning numbness in my thumb and two of my fingers.. The Vulcan call-sign?  A wave of heat had arrived moments later, and I'd had to strip off my warm clothes... Same old, same old...
The coral tree is silhouetted sharply against the lightening sky, though there's no sign of that elusive bird/bus, and his NATS remain strangely silent... Ah, I hear it now, down by Kasim's white wireless box at No. 2..*winks..
The frequency and pressure in my ears has just altered dramatically, and I have to wonder what it is that the Voyeur hopes so desperately to see and hear at this moment in time... *eyeroll... He'll have to go get his jollies from a less stubborn target, is all I can say, and you can be sure he will...*spews...

What did van Zyl tell you BeVonk?  Does he continue to cling to the 'Crazy as a loon' party line, or does he whisper conspiratorially to you that he's well aware of Balliram's abuse of power and that's it's an unfortunate necessity?  And you believe that hunting down a handful of corrupt trough feeders, or saving a runaway or two justifies the hundreds of lives that will be lost to this astonishingly sophisticated wireless/laser weaponry? I fear it's way too late to suggest you slap your brain into gear and try to think independently, as it's no longer a viable option...
Sure the quantum laser/wireless experiment has amazing potential for Good, but as it appears to be under the control of the Seriously Rotten, I have a very different view to that given by your rose-tinted spectacles..*waves to vodafone...
A couple of clouds on the horizon have turned pink, and the yellow-bill kite is already circling as it hunts for a meal...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 23rd October 2012 at 9.38am..