Tuesday, October 02, 2012

The Freak..
(begun Tuesday 2nd October at 4.55am..)


Shut-down? Scrambled?  He's going after my ears bigtime, and the familiar whine of my 'tinnitis' has been swopped for something really weird.. Sort of like a full-bodied wireless song with pressure added for good measure?   The results of spending time in a huddle with the RF Engineer, perhaps?  Any added input from the Forensics dude on Abrey?  *winks... He'd ticked most of the boxes that would have put him on the 'good' team.. Hijacked, hamstring injury etc, but at the mention of the word laser, the chap had blinked and looked away for a second..  Long enough for the old aerial to start humming..
Of an age where he could've shared a school desk with both my Area Controller and the Wireless Frequency Expert, I guess he's more than familiar with the Sherwood Network and it's operations...  As much as I'd like to think his sudden arrival at last night's CPF Meeting heralded a change for the better, it's unlikely...  After all, there was the oddness of how quietly the Eavesdroppers had sat during our gathering, and not once had Balliram chosen to remind me of his presence, which in itself was remarkable..

The restraint had left abruptly as I'd stood outside after the Meeting, chatting to my Chair, and curiosity had gotten the better of BigEars and his cronies... Millie had woken with a roar, but she'd settled back down soon enough, and she'd stayed silent when we'd gone on to mill about on the forecourt over at the Engen Garage.. That is, until a text message had come in from her kid, and all hell broke loose on my back, which gave away the intense levels of monitoring that were running out there in the open... *yawns...

Those of you with a vested interest (and that probably includes every last one of you that reads my updates regularly), will know that I'm due to meet the Mast Fighter tomorrow..  It remains to be seen whether it comes off or not, and already I suspect that the tampering overnight on Thursday? with the Polo had a deeper purpose behind it, and wasn't just carried out to feed our Controller's usual dedicated malice... If me and Ms. Dorny get together at all, our Monitors would like to ensure it's at the venue of their choice?  Maybe...
'We'll go for a coffee', she'd said cheerfully.  Well, I'm darned if I can come up with a single venue that isn't already easily accessible to the Eavesdroppers.. Sure, there are gaps out there, but none that I know of that are in my range, and credit where it's due, they've done their job properly...

LATER at 5.55am

When my lift had dropped me back at my gates last night, it must have been after 9pm.. At first I'd thought my spectacles had misted up, but they hadn't, and there was this thick haze of something in the air up at street level that had stayed behind once I'd descended back down my 52 stairs...  If I'd had my cameras with me, and had been allowed to take pictures without remote interference, I'd guarantee the results would've been spectacular.. Next time?

Am I desperately counting on the Mast Fighter's ability to see beyond my mindless babbling to what I have in my possession?  Man, I've had time and a half to re-arrange my thoughts into accepting the inevitable scepticism and disbelief that I incur in those unfortunate to be trapped before my yapping mouth... It would take a month of Sundays for someone with the patience of Job to ask the right questions, and then to filter any sense from my garbled answers... I guess Ms. Dorny will have set aside an hour for this crazy old bat, no more, no less...   There's no doubt the Environmentalist will have dropped her .5cents into the pot prior to our Meeting, and the recent revelations from the Rocket Scientist on his friend, may indeed colour Ms. Dorny's opinion into believing my four memory cards reveal some sort of spiritual entity..*chokes.. Spiritual se VOET!

Hey - whatever magic is taking place over there in the sticks, ain't mine to figure out, though it's always possible it's a carefully created red herring.. When did it first manifest?  Prior to my meeting with the young environmentalist, or afterwards, once she'd gone on about spiritual entities? *curious.. BTW, if you're not sure what I'm on about, you may check with that Master of strategy, Jannie van Zyl, as you can guarantee he has access to all my mails pertaining to the Experiment...
So ja - It's likely that if I get to finally meet with the Mast Fighter, it will be at a venue accessible to Balliram and his mates, and she may well arrive with a pre-conception of what's on my cards.. Will I be crushed?
*oh joy! As I sit here scribbling away in my pad, a red bishop bird has just landed on the shrub outside the window.. I'd had no idea whether they'd return or not, and there they are!  A sign? *falls over laughing..*
My old head has become remarkably agile when it comes to comforting myself at each crisis that arises.. Once again, I suspect I have my Controller to thank for this new-found skill, and his ongoing practise of over-kill has ensured an almost effortless ability to accept his engineered mischief with cheerfulness.. *curtseys deeply..

So what if the Mast Fighter can't see the wood for the trees?  So what if I have to forfeit one of my precious cards?  My habit of constantly switching cameras ensures that I've proof on all the cards, and that's good enough for me, and if I'm set to be the only individual that appreciates them for what they are, then so be it...  See? I told you.. It's a SKILL.. *waves to the Head Doctors.... I'm off to see just how many bishop birds have come back.. Cheers...

LATER at 7am

Yesterday the GW had tried to start the Polo to see if the problem had righted itself.. As if..*snorts..  Instead of kicking in and running on only three cylinders, it had declined to start at all.. A battery-related problem like I said.. *winks at Balliram...He'd used mine to get her going, and this morning she'd started on the first try and he'd chugged off up the road with that mis-firing engine at 6.45am, in an attempt to be first in the queue at Alpine in Pinetown...
Your guess is as good as mine when it comes to just how long it takes the Agents to solve the riddle created by our Controller..
I figure my old man is hopeful they'll find a faulty spark plug, and that he'll be safely home in a couple of hours time, problem solved...  Why am I not quite so confident?  Alpine have made it onto these pages before, and not always for the right reasons, so I guess I'll have to shelve my suspicions for the moment and see how it pans out.. *winks..

For the past couple of years the Egyptian geese have nested somewhere down in the vally, right under the nose/beaks of the yellow-billed kites that move in regularly when the warmer weather arrives.. Lunacy...
There was no sign of any bishop birds when I'd gone out to fill the feeder a while back, but they're around, and it's nice to know...
Would it be pure fantasy to imagine that the Experiment Authors have special units of Botanists/Horticulturists working to assist them?  My white jasmine hedge is being steadily destroyed, this time not by V stealthily snipping off strategic stems, but by THIS common snail-like creature... I discovered it way too late to save the plants from being badly depleted, and I'd not be surprised to find that the original 'snails' had arrived in someone's pocket...  (Edit later: I tried search and failed, but it's a hard-cased creature that curls up in a ball as soon as you touch it.)

Vincent went through my gardening book on Saturday and informed me that the startling damage to four of the five aloes I'd moved up in the rockery, is due to a fungus.. *blinks... A fungus caused by lack of sunlight. I'm still not convinced.. They were flourishing when they bordered the stairs in the deep shade of the olive tree, and they get much more sun since I moved them, so that doesn't make sense at all.. Besides, I'd left the biggest aloe of them all where V had planted it next to the steps, and that remains untouched by the unsightly disease, despite it gets hardly any sun at all.. Go figure *winks...  When you consider the care that's been taken to have the white laser-attacting emulsion/chalklike substance appear for all the world as if it were gekko or bird poo excreta, you'll forgive me if I regard these sudden plagues of ants, snails, and assorted fungi, never mind the astonishing physcia grisea clone, to be man-generated... In many cases, designed to clear irritating obstacles from the laser's path, without attracting undue suspicion... *At this point my u is being removed and replaced in childish fashion*

I'm really light-headed this morning, and have no way of knowing whether it's due to the fact that I'm unimpeded by a brain, or it's the number of coffin-nails I've been puffing on since I rose.. A bit of both?  My Master's Beemer was on his driveway at 6.45am, and I'll check to see whether it's still there when I come to update my blog online... (Edit: It was.) The BackFire wanes and increases along with his attention levels, and I guess I'm in for another rough ride...  Dramemine, anyone?.
On the plus side, I find that lately, each time I look in the mirror, I get a sense of satisfaction that karma has already arrived to deal with the Sadist.. That he deliberately chained himself to this Circus Freak out of pure malice and a desire for revenge, and he's now unable to find the link-cutters to free himself..
She's a bitch alright, and he's going to be forced to watch this fugly mug to the bitter end, whether he likes it or not.. On that cheerful note, I shall love and leave you for the moment...

LATER at 8.59am

The GameWrecker has just called to say that after two hours, Alpine have diagnosed his problem as involving the coil and sparkplugs, and that it's set to cost him 2ks to repair... Boner time Balliram?  No doubt a fairly simple bit of mischief to achieve remotely, and I bet you hardly broke sweat at the time.. *applauds...
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 2nd October 2012 at 9.50am..