Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Rubbish...
(begun Tuesday 2nd October at 7.25pm)

*Once again, as I begin to update today's contribvtion, my V for Vnicorn has been removed...  State Intelligence Agents of a good qavlity are clearly hard to come by these days tsk..*

His hot breath jvst followed me down the passage and here to the desk, where it cooled down minvtes later.. *eyeroll..  Cvriosity ain't killed this old cat yet, thovgh my Master's qviziness resembles that of a slavering hyena circling a near-dead corpse... I'd jvst taken the dogs vp top and fovnd it was too early to catch a glimpse of the moon rising above the horizon... The pvrring NAT had kicked in as I'd climbed past the rockery to go stand in the dark next to the Polo's front bvmper...   He gave me all of two minvtes before he thvnked noisily into the car to check what I was doing... *chokes...  Something new?

As you already (ah, Mr. Balliram has just seen fit to restore my u for the moment) know, the GW had called me while I was online updating The Freak, to tell me that Alpine had quoted him 2ks to fix the damaged coil and replace the spark plugs, and I'd tacked that info onto to the end of my blog.   It must have been over an hour later when he'd called again to say he'd collected the Polo and that the 2k fee had been dropped to R1300.  *blinks and sniffs the air...
Had Balliram made a hasty call to his contact at Alpine once he'd finished reading my blog, to suggest a more realistic charge?  Not something you'll ever bother to verify, that's for sure..  Add that R1300 to the R4000 we paid the Plumber, and I'd say our Controller should be pretty pleased with that couple of night's work?  My old man had finally gotten home to say that he'd pulled in to the underground parking at Westwood only to discover that his headlight wasn't working, and he'd called Alpine right away...

He'd been told to take the car back in the morning, and they'll look at it... A racket?  Fosho.  The GW could've probably sorted out the coil and the spark plugs himself, for next to nothing, but these larnie new computerised vehicles have been designed to make it impossible for anyone other than a professionl to access the sealed units.. *vomits..  They replaced all the spark plugs?  Can you be sure of that? Nope.  And to let the vehicle go back to the customer with a new problem, simply reeks of collusion..  Good word that ja, and it aptly describes Balliram's relationship with certain members of Alpine's staff....
That headlight is the one I've photographed glowing long after the car has been parked for the night, and has cooled down... I'd suggest that whoever fiddled with it up at the Agents, was the reason for the audible thunk as Balliram connected to whatever booster is hidden in the Polo... Don't give me that State Security crap.. It's straight-out criminal activities, designed to cause mischief is all..

I'd been heading back down the stairs when I'd seen the brick-sized block of light tucked under my Excellent Neighbour's lounge window-sill..  My torch had picked up a pinpoint of brilliant silver light on his outside tap as well.. Right there by the copper pipe that bears the bright blue application.. A reflection of what?
And yeah - today was every bit as rough as I'd anticipated, quite possibly due to the fact that the Beemer was on his drive for the better part of the day..*spews...
You want to tellus which of his Students rolled into ours at 12.30pm with those teeth-grinding levels of BackFire?  Which of his pupils ignored my requests to lower the levels and instead, at 12.35pm, had treated me to the Knives in the Back frequency repeatedly, as I sat in my lounge chair?
At 2.10pm a heatwave and a touch of nausea were added to the rocketing levels of BackFire, and it hadn't improved much when I'd logged into mybroadband at 2.29pm.. A productive day then, Balliram? *teeth...

Time flies when you're having fun, and it could've been half an hour ago that Missus Moodliar's Good Girl rang on the landline.. *startled..
You might want to make a note of that call, as there will have been a purpose behind it, though certainly not the one she gave me on the phone... (It's 8.15pm and the furtive but unmistakable squeak of his transporter nunu sounds outside this window).  Ja, anyway, I can't help myself, and I was simply delighted to hear her voice after all this time... The problem?  Apparently she needed a number for her new neighbours at No. 4, so she could have a word about the litter left on their verge, and quite obviously she's missed how often I've picked up her own husband's mess on their verge.. But hey, who's counting?

I told her I unfortunately don't have Mr. Patel's number, but that the GW had met him briefly and thought him a good sort.. *shrugs..  *And there it is again - The Twit has abandoned his squeaky NAT in favour of the sound of a locust chewing on the mielie stem.. *falls over snorting*  I'd had nothing to say about the litter outside No. 4's gate other than that I'd seen it, and frankly I think it fits in quite well with the markers left on our verge and those that are strategically placed on No. 10's verge, as they give this stretch the general air of seediness so prized by the crooks running this Show... *yawns...  While I'm aware that Missus Balliram would've been hoping that the GameWrecker picked up her call, I'm happy to say she overcame her distaste and was her charming self...
Now, if we could get to the real reason she rang, I'd be a whole lot happier...
Can I guess?  A friendly chat always looks good on your CV, and a chat that implies you don't know your new neighbour, may well be true... Half-truths, so beloved by used-car salespeople?   I'll eat my shorts if the Area Controller isn't familiar with Mr. Patel, even if his wife hasn't met him...
Our new neighbour at No.4  is a fully-committed recruit to the Cause, and there are no ifs, ands, or buts, about it... One who is more than willing to take his chances and risk his family's health for the greater good of Islam...*applauds wildly... Hey - if the flocks of birds and bats in the valley are apparently surviving unscathed under the dense blanket of spheres, why not humans?
I simply don't know..
The wall enhancers are static, and many of them are pumping out way over the standard limit, as you know.. Being enrolled as one of the Chosen means that your home forms a link in the chain, and whether you like it or not, you will be exposed via your powerlines to rather more EMF than is good for you...  But of course you know all this, and it doesn't make any difference.  You want to be a part of this Grand Scheme, and are prepared to overlook the blatant criminal activities of those in charge...
I'd asked the Plumber whether the laser experiment was up and running in Toti yet, and before he'd had a chance to reply I'd asked whether he would join, and he'd replied I suppose I'll have to, with a smile.. Three different days they came back to sort out our pipes, and each time I was struck anew by what a lovely young man he was.. Opreg is I think the word I'm looking for here...

His mate had kindly explained to me that the bright blue laser-attracting substance was for copper only, and as they'd removed all of ours, we didn't need it. End of story.. Will my Good Neighbour's copper be next on the thieves list?  After all, the droog had gone to the trouble of removing just a few inches from No. 17's water meter, and there's rather more on No. 10's outside sink?  I'll go with that's unlikely, shall I? *winks...
Like I said - some are infinitely more equal than others...
Have my two aluminium foil flags been useful so far?  Will they be moved to more suitable positions by a nocturnal Wall Jumper?  Have I caused a certain amount of confusion in the Ranks? *curious..

The demented screams from some of the Labrats crammed into those three apartment blocks next to the Barnard Rd. cellmast float faintly across the Freeway and up the valley, and I very much doubt that those students have the glowing future ahead, that you've been promised awaits you... Going on the regularly administered agonies suffered by the occupants of No. 4, 5, and 8, at the hands of the officially employed Area Controller at No. 6, I will lay you a hundred to one that similar atrocities are being carried out on those young apartment dwellers...
Not carefully-run tests by any means, but wholesale attacks, achieved by means of flooding individual apartments with the wide assortment of frequencies now available to these so-called Special Operatives... Your disgust at my suggestion is feigned, and you know darned well I'm telling you the truth, and yet you're so far gone you don't lift a finger to rectify this appalling abuse of human rights?  Abandon the search for the truth?  Not a farking chance!... *waves...

LATER at 9.20pm

How's this for interesting? I left off scribbling here at the desk five minutes ago, and went into the kitchen.. When I'd looked up at the Polo it wasn't to see the familiar pinpoint of light shining in that front headlight as it always does.. The light that the GW has shrugged off as a reflection, though he's never been able to say from where..*winks.. The light that shows the Polo has been recruited as a link in the signal's chain...
Oh, there's a light up there alright.. Just not in the now defunct headlight, but I'm guessing it's in the side of the grille nearest me...
You're perfectly okay with all this shiftyness?  *looks at the Good Neighbour... Seriously?  How the heck do you justify what's being done to us, never mind all the other innocents you KNOW are being targeted, and remain silent?  As dedicated to the Cause as you've become, I simply can't fathom how you sleep at night... I will repeat - I do not mind YOU in my home, unless you cause me pain, though I've more than outgrown my Controller's disgusting presence... Would YOU be kind enough to volunteer your own home as a Centre of Learning for new recruits, instead of ours?  It doesn't work like that, and only a victim, not a volunteer, may be used for such a purpose?  And why would that be, I wonder?   If you can answer that question honestly, you may just be seeing the edges of truth before it vanishes forever.. Good luck...

Wednesday 3rd October at 5.30am

I hadn't realised that the litter on the verges was offending my pretty neighbour at No. 6, so when I lugged the trash up to the road ten minutes ago, I had every intention of picking up anything left on their verge.. Turned out to be rather more than I'd anticipated, so I'd simply picked up the white Kleenex marker left on ours, and left it at that...
There'd been a loud and theatrical chirrup from No. 16's remote at 4.50am this morning, which may have heralded their early morning prayers, or not.. I like to think that the Good Man will have entreated his children not to cause me unneccessary pain when Balliram opens up their access to our long-gone privacy.. He of course fails to realise that the additional pain caused me by the ever-increasing levels (levels that the Coward will INSIST falsely, are necessary to enhance the stolen audio/visual 'data' correctly) are exactly how Balliram intends it to be..*nauseated...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 3rd October 2012 at 9.32am..