Thursday, October 04, 2012

Going South...
(begun Thursday 4th October at 3.15am)

*Did he follow us home from Kingsborough or simply reverse the Beemer out of the garage?  Your guess folks, your guess... *

I almost forgot.  Tuesday bedtime I'd taken the dogs out for their pee, and there beyond the gum trees on the newly-arranged horizon, had sat an enormous golden-yellow signal enhancer..*startled..  Almost that sulphur based orange, just like in the good old days when the GateKeepers used to bounce around the valley with their porta-lights...
The chugging sound of the genny that was powering the thing could be easily heard across the valley.  As it wasn't running when I got up yesterday morning, I'm guessing it wasn't rigged up to deter would-be thieves at the construction site, but rather that Mr. Dawood of the Roseann cc. was doing his bit to be helpful to the Experiment..  I didn't see it last night and am assuming Balliram decided it wasn't useful after all...

The pretty bright blue substance that I'd thought so powerful, turned out to be copper sulphate.  Whether it's been combined with anything else to make it laser attractive, I wouldn't know, and quite why my Excellent Neighbour has so much of it on his kitchen pipe remains a mystery....  I was still stumbling around in google images search and I believe I'd typed in copper sulphate and lasers, when I'd come across the sciencehousefoundation.org.  Under a section titled Laser Web, a small illustration had appeared that had for some reason reminded me of the two shark cages installed over on the orphanage building at St. Theresa's..  Something to do with signal boosters?  I never doubted that those odd additions were put there for any other purpose than to aid the laser/wireless project, but it's nice to have it confirmed.. Go take a look and see if I'm off down the wrong path again, or not..

Deny it if he will, the not-so-Secret Agent next door is as busy in ours as he ever was, and already since I rose I've been treated to any number of weird and unpleasant sensations.. The ache to both sides of my neck, a sudden tight grip on my lower abdomen, and even that cold skull cap dropped over my head for a moment... As I scribble here at 3.45am his NAT squeaks outside the window and I tell it to shhh.....   I was still getting out of bed when he'd enveloped me in his heatwave, and right now Millie is beginning to gnash her teeth...

Did you catch Richard Boorman's response to the Mast Fighter's assertions on ECR yesterday morning?  Anyone else notice the hollow ring as he trotted out the now tired party line?  There's no proof, You can't prove, Everything causes cancer these days, including vegetables and coffee? *chokes...
He needn't have bothered, as Ms. Dorny had him nailed before he'd opened his mouth.. When she'd said that the BlackBerry Smart Manual had a lengthy disclaimer (she thought on Page 23), even I was shocked, and hopefully every parent listening got a real wake-up call....  You of course, read the booklet from cover to cover, and have always taken precautions.. Maybe so, but I'm betting the majority of cellphone users don't bother, and clamp those things to their heads until they run out of airtime... *gags..  Geez, my kid's in her thirties and it's only the last couple of years that I've begged her to put the damned thing on Loudspeaker...

At Darren Maule's invitation, I'd sent an sms through to ECR saying 'Ask Boorman how vital additional masts are to the laser/wireless experiment and hear him squirm.  State Security se GAT!'  Just as I'd gone to hit Send, my Master's triple whoop! rang out from der Bunker, confirming he's not loosened his reins in any way... The Mast Fighter told me later that my texts had arrived, but only after they were off the air, and that they'd discussed them at some length.. *beams... My word! It's 4am and I've just opened the front door to be  greeted by a full-throated wireless song and crushing pressure to my ears.. Blame the cloud cover? I'm stumped...
The spin-off from what may have been a carefully arranged 'accident' a couple of days back?  When that car smacked into No. 2's boundary wall and took the end electricity pole's support cable with it?  You remember that it had been fixed five hours later, and our power restored?  Oddly enough the giant overheads haven't come back on since then, nor the streetlight the other side of Jan Smuts that faces up the Crescent..*blinks.. I guess that prang is being used as an excuse to recoup some of the horrendous power losses incurred by the Experiment?  Shot..

I'm just busy checking my logs here and I find it interesting that at 10.30am yesterday I'd been catching up on Come Dine with Me, when ten minutes later a triple-whoop! had rung out from der Bunker.. And he'd have you believe he's handed our monitoring over to his students/proxies?  *snorts..  Whatever he purports to have done, it ain't working, though I suspect that depends on where you're standing...
Yesterday's addition to my painfest had included a nasty jab under my arm that was repeated several times during the day... Lymph glands?  Going for broke there, Chop?  Using Boorman's own Party line that the further away the Mast/Controller, the higher the levels necessary? It had been painful fun and games right up until 11.15am, when suddenly the assaults had ceased completely.   What happened just then? *fascinated...
It stayed fairly peaceful up until 12.35pm, when I'd been sitting in my lounge chair going through my photos. A sudden resumption of the BackFire frequency was more than enough to tell me I had company, and that someone was trying to peer over my shoulder at my pictures.. *eyeroll..

Let's skip past my visit to mybroadband at 1.37pm, and the accompanying heatwave and increase in BackFire, and jump to 4.25pm, when amazingly, I'd had another call from Missus Balliram.. *falls over... I'm overwhelmed.. Two calls in two days after HOW long?  This time I was asked to hang on to their housekeys and pass them over to their young boarder once she'd arrived home.. No problemo, and I was happy to oblige.. Tamara had asked for my cell number which I'd read out carefully, and off they went..
At 5.35pm their house alarm went off and I logged it and forgot about it.. At  5.45pm I'd wandered through to the kitchen for something and heard someone calling my name..
I'd gone out to find the youngster standing the other side of the wall in the gloom, waiting patiently for the house keys... Why didn't you call me? I'd asked in dismay..  I did, and it went straight to Voice, said she...

You think that's small potatoes?  Seriously?  That kid standing out there all that time in the growing dark, and my phone goes to Voice *snarls... I wouldn't know how to set up Voice, and I've never used the Voice option, and frankly I'm offended that Balliram includes his own family members in his mischief.. *vomits.. Sure, no harm done, but I figure those of you who've endured thieves on your property, know just how quickly things can go sour...   As you are all well aware, Balliram has OWNED my CPF loaded brick for years, in his role as a fence-jumping pseudo Intelligence Agent, and to imply that my phone going to Voice is a common error, would be a lie...

At 7pm we were both sitting comfortably in front of the box when the BackFire frequency rocketed.. Why?  An evening class?  The doors to ours had just been flung wide to give access to any old tom, dick and harry?  Interesting to note that my 'tinnitis' was at that stage running at it's shrillest pitch, and had stayed that way for the evening... Does Smarmy Jim say that as I'd wanted rid of him he's handed me over to his students to manage, full-time?  It'd be hard to find a bigger crock..
He's as much in ours as ever he was, only he seeks to blame his pupils for my increased woes.. Pfft...
Do all three of the youngsters at No. 16 arrive in ours together, or just one at a time? *curious...

The GW had gone back up to Alpine in Pinetown after 9am yesterday morning, where the young guy had popped the cover and twisted the bulb, and voila! the headlight was working again... Did he say that Accounts would adjust the previous day's bill of R1300 to refund my old man for his additional time and petrol?  Not a chance... It's all about control, one way or another, is it not Mr. van Zyl?  *winks..
We're heading off down to Toti later this morning, in the hopes of meeting up with the Mast Fighter, albeit briefly..   I'm looking forward to how Millie reacts to the Environmentalist's home, situated as it is between two masts..  I really shouldn't have a problem, unless the gung-ho Special Operative employs his usual over-the-top tracking methods, but let's wait and see...

LATER at 6.10am

An exceptionally early start, or is he genuinely away from home?  Is that the alibi Tamara wished to create when she handed me the keys yesterday afternoon?  No Beemer on the drive at this hour?  OTOH, access to ours is wide open and like I said, he can talk any of his proxies into creating mischief, no matter where he lurks... *yawns..  The light/motion sensor spots on our garage are still active, despite that it's broad daylight.. Have I time to go reset them?
I'd like to think that at some point yesterday, Balliram had donned his Consultant's hat and had slithered off down to Kingsborough to ensure the Eavesdroppers there don't miss one second of our Meeting .. That he slept over at the Area Controller's who's in charge of Ms. Taylor's power supplies.  There's a booster in her vehicle yet?  Or was that something the Coward was going to try and arrange for, on his arrival?  Interesting times... Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 4th October 2012 at 4.20pm.