Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Right, said Fred...
(begun Tuesday 30th October at 5.45am..)


I've just remarked out loud and clear for Balliram's benefit, that the levels of the BackFire frequency currently flooding our home have pretty much set the tone for the day, and I'd added that I would give him dve credit on these pages....
*My V for Vnicorn appears to have done a rvnner again shame... Pathetic childishness...*
Did he respond by dropping those levels at all?  Fat chance, and instead I got a nasty jab to the abdomen area, and it looks as if he's settled on going after my left side this morning.. *eyeroll...
It's make yovr mind vp time Knob - Randomly poking me on alternative sides below my ribcage doesn't come across as any genvine ailment that I've heard of before, and if yov want to conceal yovr attacks, yov'd best come vp with a better plan than that..*snarls...

Why was my friend Augustine Mngomezulu (ahh, and it's restored, but way too late) relocated so far away?  Your efforts to tar the entire Ruling Party with the same brush failed completely in his case, and I guess he was embarrassing proof that YOU'RE the ones to watch, and not necessarily the Trough Feeders.. You've hi-jacked State Intelligence and are weeding out the Rotten, by fair means or foul?  Gimme a break and quit trying to bullshit a bullshitter..*chokes...
You care to bet that as far away as he is, traps are regularly being laid for the Good Colonel in order to create some juicy information to go in his Leverage file?  That's basically how it works, is it not Herr Doktor Sutcliffe? *studies the crooked ex-City Manager... Are you still able to shut out the cold hard facts of this inhumane technological experiment?  Do you still focus on that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and your retirement to the white sands of Goa, ignoring the number of lives you've destroyed in your determination to impress the Experiment authors?  *vomits..

It's now 6am, and I've little doubt that Balliram will shrug off the savage Knives to the Back I've just endured as caused by some short of shift-change and unavoidable.. Suckers, the lot of you...

LATER at 6.45am

Things not going quite the way you like them, o Cock of this Heap?  Another fine example of the mischief caused by what masquerades as an Intelligence Operative?  *falls over..
Was I knocked out and left to snore in peace until the early hours for a reason, o Genius One?  Balliram will have heard us last night as we'd discussed the GW's appointment, and the fact that Flo needed a lift to the bus stop this morning...  You'll appreciate my total lack of surprise when I'd gone up top to run my engine and warm her up ten minutes ago, and I failed to kick her into life...*yawns...There was so much crud pumping out into the garage that I was actually overwhelmed with nausea, and I suspect that it's time to bring up the Financial Manager of Mercedes Benz, Pinetown once again....  *ahh, and there's another jab from his cattle prod in my side.. Been there, done, that, you Chop...

Are the delightful siblings holed up at No. 19 Silverstone on Crouch, in any way involved in the renewed assaults being directed at the Sydenham Heights rep?  A bounce-off point perhaps, or are their efforts restricted to simply making Miss R's life miserable? *curious...
When I'd tossed the words National Security at her last night, she'd suddenly looked sombre, and it's easy to see how easily you've all been scared into silence... Maybe you're right, and maybe there are some guys in that organisation that should frighten me, but hey, I was assigned to the sadistic Clown Division of your Circus, so you'll have to pardon my ongoing contempt...  Secret Service, hmm...  Aren't they supposed to be the Good Guys?  Then just WTF are they doing working happily hand-in-hand with the very dregs of society?   Yeah - Another irritating rhetorical question you needn't bother answering...

The wind has sprung up on this damp grey day, and the kite is out there determinedly hunting for breakfast.. It looks as if I'm in for another rough ride today, and fingers crossed I've earned it.. *waves..

LATER at 8.30 am

The GW has gone off with Flo in the Polo.. He tried to get my car going before announcing that it's battery is deader than a dodo... *belches... Are you totally impressed and a little afraid of these options afforded to a petty criminal, or does it merely confirm your disgust for the Coward, as it does mine?

Wednesday 31st October at 4.25am

I've got that tight skullcap been fitted over my head, and he's busily racking up the BackFire to it's max as I scribble here, while the wind howls about outside... Last night was fairly busy after my zonked-out coma of the previous night... The rain had been blowing in near horizontal sheets just after 2am when both dogs felt the irresistible urge to go out..*blinks.. I'd hung about until they eventually came back indoors drenched to the bone, and I'd towelled them off and settled them down in the lounge... All this, without so much as a hint of BackFire, or any other debilitating frequency for that matter... I'd snuggled back down in my delicious bed, but by 2.50am the NAT was running and my hips began that nasty dull ache, and I'd had to hang my hand down over the side of the bed to get my fingers back to life..

When I finally got up just after 4am I was dizzy, and my eyes struggled to focus, and that darned skullcap wouldn't budge... Who knows but that this oddness may strike a chord with you already, depending on your neighbourhood and the character of YOUR designated Controller...
Is the reason for all this seriously weird weather so obvious I can't see it for looking?  The mulberry tree now obscures the toddler's dorm windows  from my view, but if I were to get up and look, I'm betting those windows are dark for the third night in a row.. More than enough reason for Balliram to vent in ours...
Sue the Book and her kid run a lift service for party-goers and she'd mentioned to the GW that they'd finally got back home on Saturday after 1am, just as Balliram was pulling away from No. 6... *startled..
Heading off to a better vantage point to unleash his arsenal on unsuspecting community members?  Sure he is, and you know it.. The very worst of his attacks have always been carried out in typical cowardly fashion, during the early hours of the day when most people sleep their deepest..  
It's now 4.45am and the rain is coming down in buckets again, and by golly, I'd love to know it's purpose.. If it's designed to simply add to the misery of the occupants of the dozens of Informal Settlements dotted about the City, it's guaranteed to achieve it's goal... You've all seen those flung-together shacks perched precariously on the side of a steep muddy slope, and with this amount of wind and rain I doubt the occupants get much sleep at all... *gags...

I'd been signed in to gmail yesterday and on a whim had attempted to strike up a conversation with halicon, whose green light had been active.. Needless to say, there'd been no response to my cheerful greeting, and it's safe to assume that I creep out even the hardiest of the front-ranking Operatives in this brave new Yellow Army.. It's a gift I tell you...

LATER at 5.30am

The rain held off long enough for me to get the trash bags out on the road before the next downpour... There's no sign of the Beemer on his driveway at this hour, and I tremble for the recipients of the Sadist's attentions... Is there soon to be another Eddie Singh?  Fabian Carey?  Glen Nayager?  Someone of standing in the Community is due to go down before a barrage of carefully selected wireless frequencies?  Cato Manor?  Now why did that suddenly pop into my head?  The games being played with that Unit are indeed a distraction, and the ultimate outcome is anyone's guess....
I'd studied those carefully created white paint tyre tracks that had left a clear marker path on the tar for the lasers to follow, and finally realised that they're not directing the beams to my Good Neighbour at No. 10, but rather to our Freddie's impressive mercury vapour lamp that sits on the front of his garage at No. 12...

I'd noted some time back that that light had stayed on long after daylight, and had shrugged it off as doing his bit for the Cause... Rather more than that, these days, Fred?  An upgrade in rank some time back? Maybe you should consider replacing your valley-facing windows with the black glass favoured by No. 16? I seriously hope that you're well rewarded for your support, and for the enormous risks you and your family face in that position... *sighs... Whatever is said in private, she's always spoken to me kindly, despite her distaste...
*it's 5.45am and it's the Knives to the Back suddenly... Balliram is bunny-hopping across the airwaves to check on his rat?  You betcha.... The skullcap on my head suddenly shrinks and tightens even further, and it's gotten really warm in here.. My tinnitis is still there, but it's um, different somehow.. Muted?*

Does Donald (skydog) manage a section down in Umbilo that would include the circuits for the NSA Gallery? *winks... Would that be my Controller's destination these past few nights, as he assists the Umbilo Area Controller to access her home via her powerlines, and to tighten up the wiring that already exists to the art gallery?  Have V's house-lights begun dipping more often than not, over the past two days?  *fascinated...
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 31st October 2012 at 9.02am.