Thursday, November 01, 2012

The Naturals.....
(begun Thursday 1st November at 3.10am)


*A series of triple-whoops! ring out from der Bunker with almost indecent haste as I sign into blogger.. Again, the V is missing from the keyboard, and I have to remind you that this Creep is considered the top of the range in his field down here in Kwa Zulu Natal... What does that tell you?*
Edit at 7.08pm Thursday evening... Right. I've just been over to the GW's gmail and sent out a letter to Noseweek's Subscription Department. They offer a bonus of a free smalls ad when you renew. This is what I said. 'Investigate Laser/Wireless Communications System operating in eThekwini or lose your Right to Privacy forever.'  Needless to say the U key function has since been restored.   Time to upgrade the quality of Area Controllers for sure...*

There's really only one thing that wakes me from a dead sleep like that, and I lay there waiting for him to do it again.. A NAT kicked in outside and I showed the finger to the window and sure enough, we took a nasty Jab to the Back in reply... Gotcha!  
Sit tight?  Stop the assaults and confuse the old cow?  That might have worked if he'd had any self-control, but he's ruled the bloody roost for so long, he simply can't resist...
Captain Courageous and his little Missus are graduates of Jannie van Zyl's Academy of Prevarication.. They're Naturals, and wouldn't have had to burn the midnight oil studying for their degrees either...

The GW took my dead car battery in and had it checked out yesterday.. The diagnosis? One of the cells had been cooked to a crisp.. Getting the old deja vu feeling there, are you?  As well you might.. *snorts...  How long ago was it that my old man called me from Makro early one evening to say he was stuck there waiting for the AA because the Polo had suddenly died on him?  Last year some time? A week out of warranty, and just the one cell nailed deader than a dodo....
Those buffoons at the CIA yapping that they were now able to control the US population using their appliances, clearly impressed the Twat next door...
Is the frequency used to knock a car battery out, the same one he uses to smack my camera's batteries remotely? Ja, the one he whacks out using those three tiny red pintpoints of light I've seen twinkling through the fiddlewood and petria foliage from the faschia board of der Bunker?  *interested...

It's possible it takes a slightly different radio wave to deal with the more powerful car battery, and that that's what knocked me out overnight on Monday, as well.. I'd blogged how I'd slept like the dead, did I not? *winks...   So there you have it.. Another R610 down the drain, while the Creep sits there in eye-rolling innocence, protesting that he'd been in Iceland at the time.. *chokes.. 
*It's now 3.30am and the BackFire has just climbed a notch... Interesting... *
Sure, I'd had to remark out loud several times yesterday on the BF levels, but on the whole it hadn't been that bad of a day, and at 7.45pm last night I'd casually remarked to the GW that right then I had no pain at all..
We'd been sitting in the lounge as usual, and it was so odd it had been worth mentioning aloud... Oops!  Within seconds the lights had dipped fractionally and I took a couple of sharp Knives to the Back..*falls over choking...

If it looks like a con, and smells like a con, you can rest assured it IS a con.. In this climate of lies and secrecy, there's one thing I can still count on, and that would be Millie the Gross.. I've told you before how she weeps under attack and by golly, with very few exceptions, I've woken most mornings these past few months to find she's wept copiously... Knives to the Back?  No, that would've surely roused me from my slumbers.? I'd say it was just enough BackFire to upset the Abomination, but to leave me asleep... The Coward's speciality.... *spews...
Don't waste your time dumbing down my personal Christmas Beetle chorus (which, by the way, is running at full throttle as I scribble here at the desk), and whining that you're soft-pedalling in ours, you disgusting Creep... Millie will be the judge of that, and she tells a whole different story to yours.. *finger.. 
How'd you like the new improved and increasingly pro-active toad?  Still convulsed with mirth at my flailing attempts to sound the alarm?  Still 100% confident that any minor break-throughs can be dealt with, with ease?

The more Crooked among you will be well aware that my personal bank balance is dwindling rapidly down to zilch, and that at R600 a pop, Balliram is doing me a real mischief... Hey, when it's gone, it's gone, and I shan't be losing sleep over it..
*It's now 4.05am, and the rain has begun to fall heavily and water hits the ground next to Bunker, while one of his NATS squeaks endlessly out there in the dark*
So what do we have here? Another bullying demonstration confirming the CIA's publicly made assertion, carefully designed to distract you from the real premise of this magical technology...
Wake up you zombies!  If a thug and petty criminal such as Collin P. Balliram can nail a car battery remotely (admittedly it would've taken several hours of concentrated assault), WTF do you think he's capable of doing to a human?

You finally figured that out yet?  That it's not about your effing appliances and it never was?  That it's ALL about an arsenal of weaponry designed to cull the human race on a scale never before seen?
Well, bully for you at finally seeing the light... If you've finally woken to the fact that the Sales Pitch was a scam, and that the Experiment Authors had their beady eyes on considerably more than the corrupt in the Ruling Party, what do you plan on doing about it?
Apart from the occasional and frankly eerie, respite I'm afforded in our home, absolutely nothing has changed, and you continue to sit back and allow the physical outrages to be carried out across the Zone..

*The stars have come out as the Enhancer bird chirps down by the Wireless box...*

Hell, my futile rhetoric has led to nothing more than increased levels of mischief and I'm finding it impossible to imagine what Good you see in this Experiment at all... Massive apricot clouds are marching up north-east against the palest blue pre-dawn sky and I'm hard put to carry on ranting.. Would I feel better were I to simply fill the next four pages with I TOLD YOU SO's?
But dammit, I DID!  Yeah, but you only have to look from whence the warnings came, to understand the collective disbelief... *sags...
Will the newbies at the Wireless Station on Ridge be let loose in the Polo for our outing today, as they were last Thursday?  Not something to really look forward to, but I figure I'll make the most of the day regardless...
There's an almost June-like chill in the air, and it's absolutely stunning outside... Will you spare us a thought, or are you too busy scrambling to keep the facade of loyalty to the Cause in place?  Shame..

LATER at 5.35am

Balliram still clings to whatever alibi he currently uses, and there's still no sign of his Beemer on the driveway... I'd paced up and down next to the Polo for a minute or two, until a bank of cloud obscured the rising sun completely, and there it was again.. A steady, always-on pinpoint of light facing me, on No. 16's streetlight pole... HERE, let me show you, for I've prints enough of that pole already in my albums...  Clever hey?  A casual passer-by would shrug it off as a reflection, when it's anything but... *winks..

The GW had been busy putting in my newly purchased car battery, while I hastily screwed in some cuphooks above the garage windows and hung a piece of thick black fabric onto the hooks... Will it deter the direction-finding ultra-short laser beams, now that their view of the white chalk marks on the rafters is obstructed?  There's no point in pretending I know that answer...
Still, that's only half the job done, and I need to corrupt his LOS running along the base of the rockery stones to the electrics in the garage.. That'd be right, hey Creep?   The power barrels right on through most things, and it's odd that while the bricks and mortar don't appear to present a problem, the aloe plants do...
Time to do my own little experiment?  As you know, once I'd moved the aloes onto that line, it wasn't long before they came down with a 'fungus'.. *winks..

A fungus that Vincent had assured me was due to a lack of direct sunlight... Pfft... I guess I'll have to move those buggers again if I can, and we'll see what happens next...
I've already tried explaining to my disbelieving old man that AFAIK, that path is supposed to be kept clear for the lasers, and I do believe I'm going to be given the opportunity to prove myself right for once.. The aloes will do for now, until I can come up with something a little better...
The Rise of the Rat?  Hardly, but I'm getting pretty tired of sitting back and letting the Pervert beat me to a pulp... *yawns..
Peace julle...

---oOo---

Thursday 1st November 2012 at 7.58pm.