Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A rough ride...
(begun Monday 29th October at 6.35am...)


The plus or minus twelve inches of bright blue copper-sulfate on my Good Neighbour's kitchen plumbing has been removed, but may still be seen HERE, and I wonder briefly whether this was done on orders, or whether it had been a solo effort... I've no  doubt that the ever-so-shiny silver chrome tap will do as good a job, if not better, and it leaves no visible evidence for prying eyes... *nods...

It appears that Vincent was carrying pretty much his entire stock of laser-attracting substances in the voluminous pockets of his work clothes.. Signs of the freshly applied mint-green mock Physcia Grisea are dotted about the stone walls and the courtyard door, while he appears to have applied that ugly cadmium yellow to certain areas as well...  Burnt orange has been used and the strangest little fungus has sprung up on the planks that cover access to our water line, on the second terrace walkway...  Random applications of the white chalk-like (zinc?) substance are everywhere, despite the heavy rains and THIS weird orange coloured disease has hit the leaves at the base of my jasmine plant as well..

On asking, it turns out that Vincent is familiar with the Pearl Millipede that's rampaging through my garden, and that he's also knowledgeable (sp?) on google's street-view program... It's pretty sad when you consider all that intelligence going to waste on his employment by downright criminals, but it's not like the chap had any choice in the matter... *sighs...
Is the horrendously dear google real-time street view being used here in the Zone for criminal purposes?  To assist prospective Wall Jumpers in accessing the correct addresses, about which they're tasked to place the laser-attacting substances and to kill off plants that are causing obstruction to the blessed LOS?
Far better that you employ that program, than to activate the visual capturing technology hidden in the streetlight cowlings, for it simply wouldn't do for your army of Settlement droogs to be aware of just how closely they can be watched as they go about their business...

LATER at 11.10am

We suffered an increasingly rare bit of eye-leakage this morning, when her text reply came in to say that her mum had had a heart attack... Am I getting soft in my old age?  Hell no, that rush of salt was if anything the result of rage and frustration at my lack of ability to communicate. Did the old lady have any advance warning? Palpitations and heart racing in the days leading up to the full-on attack?  If she did, she can rest assured that at that precise moment someone (probably Balliram), had accessed their powerlines, and was in their home.. Someone who regularly checks up on the idle chit chat made in the privacy of your own domain, to verify whether you remain a loyal convert to the Cause... *vomits..

Were her mum to have spoken out loud at the first hint of palpitations and said 'that's my heart you're messing with, you CHOP,' chances are the Coward would've fled in fright... As a member of the Chosen you surely have a Handler other than our criminal Area Controller that you may approach in matters of this nature?  Someone you could immediately contact and report that the frequency running in your home at that given point is doing your mum a mischief, and that it should be stopped?
I can hear the Sadist give a bark of derision at the suggestion he should curtail his covert visits in any way, and it's a given he'll pull the deny, deny, deny card as fast as he can...
As a so-far surviving guinea-pig for these criminal's entertainment (and yours), you're going to have to trust me on this one and insist that the old lady tell you of so much as one false flutter of her heart.. The rest is up to you.. Either you sit back and say it's the will of Allah, or you go above the Jerk's sick head and put him on report. Either way will require a certain amount of courage on your part.. *sad...

When I checked this morning there was still no reply to the terse mail that I'd sent off to admin at Right2Know for Dale McKinleys's attention... With the blatant mischief caused to my gmail chat contact list it's quite possible that note never even left my outbox, so instead I fished out one of the contact numbers I'd found, and gave it a try..
Bingo!   From the caution in her voice I'd have to bet she's already come up against the crooked games being engineered across the City... She suspects that her phones are tagged as well... It goes without saying that anyone who ventures onto my blog will have their landline and cellphones monitored as a matter of course..  I've a big fat old mouth that's seldom shut, and despite my incomprehensible manner of speaking, there's always been a remote possibility that I'll find a reader who's able to master the language of Tards...

Is she about to find out that call interception ain't all these Goondas are capable of, by a long shot?  You might want to tread softly on this one dudes, for I have an idea she won't be the pushover you found in this self-loathing moron.. *winks... Hey, it's your call, and may I say that you activate your access to her powerlines at your own risk?    Will you regard my luck this morning as merely an excuse to set up a further exercise, demonstrating how gaps may be closed, and leaks shored up?  If the Controller for that section of Umbilo is as depraved as ours, that crack could soon be widened enough to cause some serious problems for the continued installation of Roux and Petruccione's killer technology...

Another Oops moment in Balliram's growing history of errors?  I'm too dumb to do more than scrabble away at the edges of my cage, unless the Pervert forces me to employ what few wits I have.. And boy oh boy, since the arrival of my Good Neighbour's zinc-roofed toolshed, he's done that and more...
Tellus Manuel, are you going keep an eye on her for her own safety, or are you going to sit back alongside so many of your fellow Good cops and not move a muscle? *looks at the Colonel with interest.... Are you only now beginning to see how you've all been conned on a grand scale into believing the Surveillance technology is going to save us, when in fact the very opposite holds true?  Pointless trotting out the 'all it takes for evil to flourish' chestnut, when you clearly found my inclusion in the trials so amusing... *snarls...
You're still successfully fooling yourself that the increased deaths and illnesses are coincidental, and have nothing to do with the thick blanket of technology that covers us here in the Zone?  Sies Meneer, word nou wakker...

LATER at 1.20pm..

Check out THIS picture I took out the front last night, at around 6.30pm.  Is it not the prettiest thing?  All those pinpoints of rainbow-coloured light in the air next to the birdbath?  Light refracted off the rain that was falling?  You think?  Try zooming in on those tiny lights and you'll find that many of them turn into perfect gob-stopper-sized spheres... Refracted light se GAT!  *chortles..

Tuesday 30th October at 4.05am

Right.  The livers and rice are cooking on the stove, and here I am.. Pretty freaky to wake at 3.45am and not remember anything in between putting the light out after 10pm and now.. WTF happened to the regular around-2am assault?   *fascinated... Was I knocked out for a reason?   I have to say I was impressed by the die-hard band who turned up at the CPF Meeting last night, despite all the thunder, lightning, and rain... Sans Chairman or Vice-Chair, it turned out to be more of a discussion that anything else, and an interesting one at that.. You agree Laz?  Any plans discussed afterwards among the Eavesdroppers, with regards to shoring up the latest crack in the dyke walls?

The only crack you need bother yourselves with, is Barnabas' fave ship-jumping IT Monkey, Balliram... But hey - I've been telling you that for yonks, and you obviously thought I was kidding...
Looking at my logs I see that after the hell I was put through on Sunday, I've not made a single note of the Knives to the Back frequency being employed yesterday, and only that the BackFire had kicked in briefly at 10am when I'd booted up the computer... That has to be some sort of record in restraint, surely?
Sitting on his filthy hands for a change?  Well, not entirely.. I didn't bother to note the first dull jab in my gall bladder area, and had just told him aloud to piss off... He was back with his stick again a while later, but lower down in my abdomen... *blinks.. Spoiled for choice and searching for an ideal spot perhaps?   When I'd finally settled in front of the TV after my bath, he'd gone after my other side, and again I'd told him to get lost, and had taken some pics only to nab him lurking on the wall behind the computer HERE at 5.23pm..
All fairly mild in comparison to his usual mischief, but nonetheless a reminder that he's still the Boss?

I'd been delighted to see the little Sydenham Heights rep when she'd strolled in with the rest of the delegation from Block B.. Ja, a delegation of women who are appalled and outraged by the organised mischief being carried on right outside their own front doors... Apparently whoonga has you lose control of your bodily functions and there is now regular evidence of this being left in the stairwells and verandahs throughout that block.   Charming.   Turns out their calls to Sydenham SAPS and even to the Good Captain, go unanswered, and 10111 is as bad... Write a letter to the Station Commander?  Pull the other one guys, I'm aware of your brief and I spit on it...
The little Rep mentioned that her back is up to it's old tricks.. You'll recall how that streetlight on Crouch had been employed to cripple her a couple of years ago, in return for her loud mouth?  She said herself last night that when she leaves the Zone she doesn't have so much as a twinge of pain, so I'd suggest she's being targeted again, right, Balliram?  Under those dire circumstances I threw PAGAD into the pot, and gave them his name and number to contact...

My contempt for certain members of the local Chapter of PAGAD is now well-known, and for just cause, and it remains to be seen whether there are any really Good Guys left in that organisation, or whether they all dance to the Druglord's tune... I guess we'll have to wait and see..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 30th October 2012 at 10.06am.