Sunday, October 14, 2012

Everyman..
(begun Sunday 14th October at 3.37am..)


Was I supposed to see that?  I'd been sitting here at the desk, gazing out of the window without a thought in my head, when a bright silver star of light suddenly appeared just above the coral tree, before it winked out...
I'd waited in case it was the chopper or a high flying jet gone behind some sort of cloud, but nada... A laser beam exploding, then?
For those of you who like that sort of thing, (and I do), there's an interesting story on Page 10 of yesterday's Independent on Saturday.  Has this man seen Heaven?
There's a steady though somewhat muted wireless song running out in the darkness, that's making my eardrums actually vibrate...*blinks...

I'd been left alone for nearly an hour yesterday morning, tidying up the back garden and digging in a bit of mushroom compost.. What had happened after 11am to change that?  A Saturday morning tutoring class, or was Balliram trying to teach this incorrigible Old Fool a lesson?  I'd worked my way up to the rockery and those four or five aloe plants that I'd moved some weeks back.. Ja, the same ones that have since developed an unsightly fungus...*winks..  I more than suspect I've put them in a line that Balliram insists he wants clear, and they have to go...
So there I was, pulling weeds out around the base of the aloes, when he suddenly smacked me in the side.. Like a sort of deep stitch?  Once I'd finished up there, I'd gone back down to the second terrace, where he'd abandoned the side stitch in favour of the area below my knee, and out of the blue I was back to hobbling again..  He'd kept me limping right up until I'd packed away the gardening things and gone indoors, where the discomfort had pretty much vanished and didn't come back...  A demonstrattion of magic for a colleague or student? Met ander woorde, showing off again?

Sure, he wouldn't have been able to tell the effectiveness of the stitch attack, but he would've picked me up a bit later, as soon as I began limping painfully.. Was it good for you, Knob? Those worthwhile hours spent as your target lies snoring on the Sacrificial Altar, and you hammer away to weaken specific area, always pay off in the end...*applauds...
The GameWrecker mentioned that there'd been a couple of graders parked down the little access road to No. 2 the other day, and that it looked as though we'd been correct, in that an under-the-counter deal has been struck allowing access to Mr. Dawood's three monstrosities from Harris Crescent as opposed to Hugo Road... Unless of course that road-working equipment is there simply because of the current problems on Waterfall, and the huge construction work being carried out in that area?
Were Randles and Waterfall threatening to cave in under all the water, much as has happened along Manning Road by Bulwer Park, hence the massive undertaking to re-do the stormwater drainage? Millions upon millions being pumped into a scheme designed to remove your privacy forever, and that's just here in the Zone....

There's a dinner-plate-sized patch of fresh mint-green 'lichen' been applied to the base of the stone wall where I keep the gardening tools under the lounge window.  I figure that armed with a square of wire wool, it would take me five minutes to scrub off completely... Why would I do that?  With the copious amounts of white emulsion that have been daubed onto the metal ladders chained to the wall, it's a regular path for the lasers, and I've the pictures to prove it...  It's also the home of those black paving stones that come out in my pictures as a pretty pale blue, so no, I won't be doing anything to spoil my own photo ops...

The GW tells me that Nkandhla is up in the Tugela Ferry/Kranskop area.. Do they have DSTV out there in the sticks?  Is there a vodacom or iBurst mast near to our President's homestead, and were you to take pictures there after dark, would the air be filled with spheres?  Is the sky filled with near-invisible explosions of light?  (Edit later:  Just read in the Sunday Times they're spending R44bil for starters, on providing power to that area)
There's cloud moving back in from the north-east, and the still-dark valley is filled with bird song.. I'm off to take a walkabout on this peaceful morning...

LATER at 5.20am

After my initial climb I'd come back down and fetched the binoculars, and found it well worth the extra effort..  My word, but when did they replace the powerful west-facing light on the Memorial Tower Block with a brilliant green mercury vapour lamp?  *falls over... Is it my imagination or does that enormous signal enhancer at Entabeni also have a greenish tinge to it?   Who is the Head of that hospital's Governing body and what reason did they give for that stunner's installation?  Situated on the hospital roof just a stones throw from the new psychiatric wing premises to my left, one can only wonder at the fallout experienced by those who are in DLOS to it's dazzling beam...  A standard mega-watt lamp that will be set to have a huge amount of debilitating frrquencies pumped through it, day and night...

Why not replace ALL the streetlights with the mercury vapour lamps?  Down this end of the Crescent it still appears that Balliram's is the only such one, with that matching pair at the top of Garbutt by The Gatehouse... Nowhere near as startling as THIS one on the wall of an outbuilding over at that other mini base station of note, St. Philomena's on Locksley.. A fairly hectic green, it faces across to the copshop and the cluster of metal containers behind the Admin Block, that includes our Crumb's office..
It makes sense that so many of our Top Brass at Sydenham SAPs are seldom to be found desk-bound, and at one stage an elite little band could often be seen taking a breather down at Yirrol's in Springfield Park... The more time spent away from those technology-saturated premises, the better for your health, right?
Well, that's what you probably tell yourselves, though I'm not sure that's still the case, and I'd guess that the blanket of spheres now covers the area at Springfield as densely as it does up by St. Phils...

LATER at 6.25am

Will you look at that?!  It appears that one of the two Nobel Prize Winners for Physics has visited our not-so-fair city several times already... See Page 7 Saturday Independent  Nobel Prize Winner a visitor to Durban.. Looks like Professor Haroche is probably on first-name terms with our Francesco Petruccione by now, and I'd also bet he's heavily invested in the Experiment as well... 'The world of quantum physics has become famous for it's weird and spooky properties'?  Now there's an understatement for you...
It's a crying shame that the Project Authors decided the quickest means of installing the technology in this country was to hand it to criminals to operate, and I certainly see no rush to change the status quo, as the low-lifes continue to benefit off the backs of others misery... Not a detail that will interest the great Professor Haroche, to be sure..

LATER at 9.50am

I've just spent a happy, if sweaty hour or two, working out in the front garden.. This time thankfully, without Balliram's determined attempts to cripple me.. *eyeroll.. You remember when the Chop used to amuse himself by spiking our sturdy hairdryer and it would simply switch off in mid-blow?  An entertainment he'd continued to employ until I'd pointed out here that I never ran the dryer at it's hottest setting, and therefore that had to be a pretty dodgy dose of power to kick the override switch off...
Ah, the endless fun with our appliances, once the Chop decided to emulate his not-much-Betters at the CIA.. Another set of cowardly goons who firmly belong in the ranks of the Yellow Army.. Control the USA population by means of their appliances? Hah!   Not brave enough to come out and say what they'll really be doing to those citizens personally, over their powerlines, just as is being done here..*vomits...

Those three red pinpoints of light that are half-hidden behind the fiddlewood tree and petria, that I claim are on der Bunker's faschia board, are probably not the only points like that, aimed at ours... Most definitely employed to hammer my cameras batteries as I step out onto the front lawn, are they not?  The same brilliant lights used to cause my little Bosch electric mower's engine to falter and splutter before dying out on the front lawn, despite that it kicks into life without a problem on the verandah?  An amusing distraction from the real weaponry and it's intention, is it not? *spews...
It might have been interesting for someone to have done a mini survey at the amaShova Finish line ... To ask whether any of the entrants experienced any unpleasant symptoms as they cycled past the 45th Cutting garage and on down Black Hill this morning.. Any sudden crushing headaches, or pressure to their ears?  Nausea and sweats, that had disappeared by the time they neared Tollgate?
Though we've been singled out for the Sadist's personal vicious brand of entertainment, the entire Zone is now one giant laboratory filled with innocent guinea pigs, for the most part unaware that they're pawns in a worldwide push to harness every man Jack on this planet..
Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 14th October 2012 at 11.45am..