Sunday, October 14, 2012

Falling off a log...
(begun Monday 15th October at 3.20am..)


The sound of a toad calling starts up somewhere out in the garden, and Mr. Sneaky activates his NAT under cover of the croaking song... Did I say under cover? *chokes... When I woke sometime before 3am he was actually busy having a go at my lower left side, and I have to tell you it's the weirdest sensation.. Unpleasant ja, as it's a persistent little ache, but it's an ache that actually moves around FFS... A pink target-seeker like the one that's movements appear to be restricted to the lounge wall behind the TV?  It feels for all the world as if he's employing some sort of precision cattle-prod, and I'd muttered and Millie had woken up with a start, before he hastily knocked her out again and gave me a quick dose of the Throat Choker frequency.. *koff, koff, koff....

You think all this sounds like fun?  You'd like to have a go? You have no problem envisaging a near-middle-aged bloke skulking about in the early hours, waging his personal and very physical vendetta on my dumbass internals?  Geez - you'd think by now I'd be over my disgust at this yellow-to-the-core behaviour, but alas, I'm not.. *fetches the bucket...
*It's 3.45am and I just looked up out of the window in time to see another teeny silver explosion against the clouds above the coral tree..*
Were you told that your kids would be taught to hold their own in the New Age, and that Balliram was to be their Tutor?  Did you know that time spent in his company would inevitably result in them losing all of the values you'd taught them?  Did you have any idea that your kind, compassionate son or daughter would come to find amusement in the physical torture of the innocent?

But the targets are not innocent?  They're nagging, carping gossips, and totally worthy of being messed with a little, here and there?  *A bunch of hadedas have just let out their startled cries, as His Shiftyness adjusts the airwaves out in the dark, and this time our Millie declines to go back to sleep...*
I was getting myself a coffee earlier, and had glanced up at the Polo to see it's entire front grille glowing a ghostly lumo green.. It needs one of those slow-exposure shots and a tripod to capture it properly, and that's out of the question as the car is only visible from the kitchen windows... I've tried leaning my hand against the window frame to steady it, and have achieved enough results to show that something's active on the vehicle when it shouldn't be, but it's not good enough...
It'd be an absolute doddle for all you bright young things and your larnie SLR cameras and lenses, but I'm stuck here with my trembling hands and a point and shoot option on an entry level digital camera.  *grinds yellowed stumps... Read the instructions?  You can't break the camera? Hah!  The minute I start fiddling with the settings, I cock-up and have to beg the GW to undo my mischief.. Pathetic... *mutters...
Have I gotten so much as one person out there, keen enough to try shooting randomly at the night sky? I more than missed the bus when I'd assumed we were the first country to install the laser/wireless surveillance technology, and I've come to realise it's been around for a long time..

So where are the pictures of the hologram spheres that are filling up every pocket of free-space across the land?  Hell - Sue me if I've got the terminology wrong, you know exactly what I'm on about.. Does Ahmet of holoforum.org run a second venue for camera buffs to show off their pictures of the laser technology?  I wasn't allowed to so much as stick my toe in the door of his legitimate site, so it's possible there's a sub-forum set aside for that very purpose..?

After 6.30pm last night, the Sadist had made it so unpleasant in my lounge chair that I'd hauled the camera out and comforted myself by catching THESE two Permanent Force rectangles up on the ceiling.. One, trying futilely to hide up by the ceiling fan, and the other a good distance away to my right.. *snorts.. Check, there's even a little sphere sitting between them in THIS one...  The sky had been full of grey and sort-of ominous clouds at twilight, and had made the perfect backdrop for THIS grapefruit-sized sphere hanging above my Good Neighbour's roof...
At some stage I'd stuck the camera out of this window and aimed it at the sky just above the coral tree, and by a remarkable stroke of good fortune, I'd caught THIS brilliant pinpoint of light as it shot over the top of the tree on it's way to - where?  I wish I knew.. *shrugs..
With the sheer volume of ultra-short laser beams filling the air, I suppose it makes sense that they'll keep hitting each other and exploding, sometimes visibly....

It must have been months ago that I last dropped into the bblounge forum to find Prometheus struggling to keep it going on his own... When I'd searched for it last night. I'd drawn a blank..*curious... Has my Network Controller blocked my access, or has it shut down?  IIRC I'd sent debbie a pm on my last visit, though I never had a reply..
Is she wired to the Good Team or the Bad Team?  A laughable distinction, when there's so little to choose between them.. Is that ball of light that sticks with her, a Permanent Force monitor or not, and have you promised her that it's for her own protection?  You'll pardon me if I take issue with that possible assertion.. My initial reaction had been to consider that she'd been blessed with her own personal techno armed-response, but with hindsight, it's more than likely that eerie phenomenon is being used by the PTB to ensure there are no nasty surprises in store for MTN...

This is, like everything else, all still wild speculation on my part.. Speculation that inevitably results in my giving offence to the very people I wish to contact.. *chokes.. Does she keep up with my trials and tribulations here in the Zone, or was her access to my blog denied yonks ago, and she simply gave up on me?  A cryptic text from the Mast Fighter yesterday, had me wondering just how many are blocked from my ceaseless yapping..
Banbanangu?  googlemaps show at least four sites bearing that name and IIRR they were all up the Vryheid way.. Where is Eshowe in relation to those sites?  Spheres captured in 2007, in at least one of those areas, five years ago?  You want to solve this little mystery for us, Jannie, or are you going to continue insisting I'm a lunatic and you don't know what I'm talking about?  *teeth...Youth camps set up for what purpose?

What is it that keeps this sniggering Pervert next door returning night after night to torture me physically? Why was such an effort made to hide Balliram's control of the powerlines, and much of the telltale embellishment of his streetlight so hastily removed?  Including THIS olive drab circular disk that was strapped to his pole about 3feet above the ground?  The same brilliant pinpoint of red light twinkles out from the valley-facing side near the top of his streetlight, as it chats to it's twin in the window of the toddler's dorm over at St. Theresa's orphanage.. Not something you're able to see from the street, but you're welcome to come on down and view it from the window of my kid's room..
Ag, I'm just kidding.. To get down here into Fort Knox you'd have to call me, and in doing so announce your intended visit to BigEars as well, enabling him to ensure that both those red lights were deactivated on your arrival...

It's like falling off a log it's so simple, and it's worked effectively each time activists have arranged for specific cellmast emissions to be measured, as well...  It's a given that Leonard Els has a dedicated Monitor who intercepts every call he makes and receives 24/7, and the same will apply to the handful of people in possession of the monitoring devices capable of blowing the lid off this can of worms... Jannie and his cronies can do little about the smaller hand-held measuring devices, and the Mast Fighter reported that she'd encountered some of the highest readings ever recorded, on her visit down here to Durban...
Oops?  Have the attacks on her home in Craigavon been stepped up again, as a result of her findings here in eThekwini? Judging by the brief word I had with her yesterday, it looks very much as if that's what's happening..*vomits...
Will she be successful in sending my pictures through to Karl Muller, or will there be mischief made and those *ahem* unimportant and inconclusive shots be made to disappear?  Mullers requests that I simply upload them and mail them to him, tell me that he has absolutely no idea of the leash that's wrapped around my wrinkled neck...  If it were that simple I would've mailed him a pic of the very first pale green hologram I'd netted, last year... But there it is folks, without one iota of credibility, who's going to take me seriously? Not you, that's for sure...

LATER at 6.15am

Did the Balliram Clan ever imagine that their name would become synonymous with that of a murderous pervert, thinly disguised as a Tutor/Data Thief?  Too harsh?  Au contraire.. While you shrug me off as having some pathetic personal beef with this Unfortunate Creature, I struggle to explain that he's merely one of dozens of like-minded and equally brutal Operatives, given control over the powerlines across the country.. Operatives that like Balliram, will come to regard themselves as deities who hold the power of life and death over their charges..   And so they do... Answerable only to the likes of the Telecom's Strategist, Druglords, and Crime Bosses, and for the rest, a law unto themselves...

The losses are unavoidable, and it'll all come right in the end?  Man, the more you try and persuade me to shut up and become just another statistic, the more Cultish you sound.. Brainwashed much?
The oriole is dropping it's liquid notes out in the valley, and the sun is already burning off the thin layer of cloud(?).. Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 15th October 2012 at 9.05am.