Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Squatter..
(begun Thursday 6th September at 5.10am..)


Did I tell you how lucky I'd been?  How I'd taken the camera, despite my Monitor's noisy presence in der Bunker at 5.42pm, and fired off a few shots from the kitchen door?  See HERE how the sky above my Good Neighbour's garage is still visibly blue, and the spheres are already gathering in numbers.. Will you check out the moon as it hangs in that dark corner on my first terrace HERE?  Bigger than a tennis-ball and white, with shadings that do indeed resemble that lunar body, I guess luck was really on my side right then..
But wait! There's more!

A mere five seconds after I'd captured that sturdy-looking orb, will you look at what appears to be flying headlong into the pre-cast wall?  A bolt of light distorted by my struggling camera, so that it appears to have legs..*chokes... And the companion shot taken not even a second later, where that same bolt has grown wings HERE.. Awesome..  That exact corner of my garden was where the very first hologram had appeared.  You recall the pale green transparent orb that I'd found floating up against one of those wall panels, and my ensuing rabid delight?  Whatever it is in that particular corner that is so powerful, escapes me, though there's a considerable amount of compounds been applied to the stone walls nearby...

I've a couple of old pictures that also show a bolt of light, but in those, it's barreling across the top of the windy-dryer, either towards or away from, that same corner..With his recently resumed corruption to my camera's batteries, you'll forgive me if I dare to think my pictures are possibly of some value after all?  That with the time and date stamped on each one, the shots taken inside my home, very often as I'm enduring the utmost misery, it could be proven just who it was/is that's administering that brutal punishment?   Will my Good Neighbour be encouraged to continue to visit my home despite my curses of pain, and will she be led to believe that it's her presence causing the damage?  Bollocks!  I've captured enough of the spheres inside the house without enduring discomfort, to know that it can be achieved painlessly... Put that in your pipe and smoke it, you sadistic PIG!.  Bullshit certainly baffles brains, and it's dead easy for you to trot out some technical jargon to cover your behaviour, and who's going to argue...? *snarls..

Once you've locked this seriously disturbed Creature away behind bars where he truly belongs, perhaps I'll begin to look for the merits of this fantabulous experiment.. Until then, I'll continue to insist that here in the Zone at least, the entire operation is an inhumane abuse of human rights, operated by a bunch of hardened criminals... *curtseys to Michael Barnabas...

LATER at 7.30am

The Communications Officer had made a great show of looking me up and down, as he'd sidled past me to join the Meeting on Monday night... Can't get enough of me, Laz? At least some of your fellow Officers who've seen those stolen images, have the grace to scuttle off and hide in the toilet when I pop into Dodge City.. *winks... Not you, of course.. In your well-educated but increasingly cooked head, you seriously believe that you and your cronies are more than entitled to access our home and torture us via our powerlines, do you not?  The thin blue line grows slimmer by the day, as it's replaced by the Yellow Recruits like yourself, and IMHO, you're no better than the likes of the scum lurking at Mayfield Place...

Has Michael Sutcliffe finished paying out that great coil of rope he was issued by the Project Authors pre-2004?  Or does he still urge the odd Sucker to take a length and embroil him/herself in dodgy dealings?  There are those Fools who consider they've enough dirt on the ex-City Manager's private life to keep them safe, and little do they realise that when the Authors decide their time is up, niceties such as Sutcliffe's personal preferences will count for squat, and you'll all go down together.. *yawns...

The GW has just come through to say that another sink-hole has appeared in Manning Road in all this flooding rain.. Are you surprised?  The billions being spent by Damage Control on Bulwer Park has come a bit too late, as the stuffed-with-fibre stormwater drains, sewage lines, and water lines, fail to cope with the continuous downpour... Where's Groesbeek when you need him?  Moved on to corrupt another Province's lines with his i3 Networks?

Friday 7th September at 3.30am

Jerseys on, jerseys off..  Geez! Having fun there, Chop?  Don't give me that the extreme temperature fluctuations in here are due to the rain, when your shrill Carrier is going hammer and tongs just outside the window.. *snorts...
Was de Sade redeployed elsewhere yesterday?  In the Polo at least, you'd hardly have known Millie existed, she was that well-behaved.. *blinks.. Ja, ja, there were the usual excessive spikes when my old man insisted on googling on his Nokia, or we passed a powerful aerial/mast, but our trip out was remarkable for it's lack of unnecessary pain...

The vodacom shop up at Sanlam Centre in Pinetown was pretty awful, and I'd asked the patient young man if he gets headaches often, and he'd nodded, but didn't seem fazed by it...
We stumble across some really remarkable individuals in the most unlikely places, and he was one of them.. Helping the GameWrecker to master the art of sending and receiving an mms must have pushed his patience to the limit, but you'd never have guessed it, and he was kindness personified...
The old man had dropped me back home before 1pm, and I'd made it down our fifty stairs just before the heavens had opened again, bigtime...
As I'd hauled myself from the car I'd been hit by the stench of raw sewage.. WTF?  Is Thursday to become a regular poo-runoff day?

Does the new Owner of No. 4 know what he's let himself in for?  I'd have to guess that's a yes, but whether he's aware of just how much sewage is leaking out under the road, and quite possibly contaminating the waterlines, is another matter...
What will he make of all those often hysterical-sounding students, packed into the three apartment blocks across the Freeway, right next to the Barnard Road cellmast?  How will the women in his house bear up to the inevitable battering they're going to take from the technology that fills the air?  Are they even aware that they're Labrats, despite being among the Chosen?
B.Snr. had declined to activate that enormously powerful light he'd been persuaded to install up on his driveway, unless they needed it.   Mr. Patel OTOH, had it glaring out into the dark on Wednesday morning when I'd taken up the trash, and I confess I'd wondered immediately whether Sue the Book was feeling the effects of this addition to Balliram's arsenal...  According to the GW, who still lifts her daily to and from her place of work, she's in a really bad way with her back..
Pretty much the same hell that B.Jnr was going through, only in her case, the damage is now irrepairable..

That her problem is being exacerbated by a carefully selected frequency being flooded into their home is undeniable, and I myself came awake at 2.05am this morning to find myself lying on my stomach with a near-frozen neck... The only time I ever lie in that position is to escape the dreaded Ache to the Hips frequency which I've blogged repeatedly.. Sure enough, this morning I find I have a dull ache in my lower back...
Also worth a mention is the fact that her kid suddenly acquired toothache this week.  Coincidence that my fillings have been aching more often than not this past week?  You think?  One day it's been the left side, and the next day, it's the right side of my jaw, and there's no question but that it's being activated deliberately...

And back I go to my continuing bafflement at how so many really Good people have been prepared to work with such downright sadistic Rubbish...
People whose moral fibre has been unquestionable, and yet who are prepared to sit by silently and allow innocent residents to be tortured via their powerlines, as some sort of vague means to an end... A combination of finances, promised jobs, and Faith, perhaps?  Is that how they got you?

LATER at 4.35am

Far away across the dark valley I could hear a colony of toads singing in the rain, as I sat out on the verandah waiting for Sophie to finish her business.. Was I delighted to hear my old friends were back in the vicinity, or did it cross my tiny mind that that chorus wasn't necessarily being created by the Real Deal, and may well be another clever version of the Noise Assisted Transport system that goes hand in hand with the laser/wireless experiment...

Though not as bad as it might've been, there'd been enough BackFire running in the bathroom yesterday at 4.04pm for me to hunt for my uninvited visitor.. No surprises to find him HERE, this time sitting on the wall above the bathroom windows... Bear in mind that after several sceptical reactions to my photos, I'm not about to make an error and see a sphere where there isn't one, and the zoom function sorts the men from the boys with ease...
Later, settled in the lounge at 4.29pm, I'd been plagued by a sudden sharp ache above my left temple, and I'd caught THIS snowy culprit up above the ceiling fan nearest me ....
Again, at 6.12pm, check out the white gob-stopper sized orb on the ceiling near the passage door..HERE.. When I'd taken those last pictures in the lounge, that pink target-finder had been present on the wall behind the television, though once I'd remarked out loud on it's arrival, it had vanished.. *chokes...

Are you not tempted to search your own home for evidence of a silent Squatter?  Not in the slightest?  For some reason I've an idea that several of the residents living in Capell or Renaud Roads could get lucky, and capture those little buggers hanging inside on the walls of their homes, especially if they're finding changes to their body temperature, and aching hands or feet...
Of course the majority of you have busy lives, and little time to worry about your health until it's too late.. What can I say?
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 7th September 2012 at 9.10am.