Saturday, September 08, 2012

A mockery..
(begun Friday 7th September at 7.05am..)


Did you check out the Mercury's front page 'Bridge Crash Lawyer in hot water' on Wednesday 5th?  Did you see how Magistrate Anita Govender has finally put her foot down?  Excuse me?  WTF is going on? Koobashan Naicker is a murderer, plain and simple.. A murderer who's broken his bail conditions repeatedly and continues to do so, and yet all Ms. Govender has done is to 'finally put her foot down', before letting the killer walk out of the Courts again....
Does the Magistrate not realise her reputation has taken a serious knock over this matter?  That seeing her name in print alongside that of Naicker, now elicits nudges and winks in this household at least, at the possibility that she is being 'encouraged' to be lenient?

Prosecutor Krishen Shah's evidence should in fact have had the Magistrate ordering the immediate re-arrest and incarceration of the Bridge Killer, but it hasn't happened, and if you needed reminding of the Justice System's country-wide failure, you need look no further than this drawn-out mockery of the legal system...
Rajiv?  Our roid-rage heir to the Narandas throne remains confident he'll never see the inside of a cell either. With connections to the very top of the Curry Mob tree, and in particular the renewed backing of the Race-Horse Owner Roy Moodley, he has nothing to fear...
They'll drag that case out until they've crippled the murdered boy's parents financially, and that'll be the end of it.. *shrugs...

Saturday 8th September at 3.30am

He's got me up. Now what?  The tiny squeak of his carrier stops and starts out in the dark, and he still doesn't get it.. Once my ears have picked it up, he can run it as faintly as he likes, but it might as well be belting out at full-throttle... *sighs...
Transport for what?  I've always referred to his 'nunus' as signal enhancers, and essentially I guess that's just what they are, but I'd sure love a diagram or two showing what it is they're carrying...
Joey and the Nobster are venting at something up on the road.. Cats?  A stray perhaps?

LATER at 3.45am

Right.  My two have been out, and I see the clouds have finally gone, and our motion-sensor light up on the garage is playing it's part in the specially selected pattern of lights Balliram is currently employing.. The GW had remarked only yesterday that it appears to be jammed on.. Se GAT!
The devil makes work?  Sure he does, and it's probable that my frustrated and middle-aged Controller is hunched over in his corner of der Bunker, re-living the good old days, and taking out his frustrations on his vulnerable guinea-pigs.. He'd set me off coughing at 2.25am, and when I was still dragging my heels at 2.55am, he'd begun administering the Knives to the Back until he finally got me moving... *yawns..
A dull ache in my chest, and the on-again/off-again squeak of his Noise Assisted Transport tell me there'll be plenty of other victims within his reach that he'll be torturing right now...

You want to chat about anything specific?  How's about the publicity given to the Manase Report this past week, and the many convoluted reasons given as to why we shouldn't be allowed to see it, until it's been 'tidied up', if ever?   My word, but do those Crooks protest too much, or what?  *chokes...
It simply won't do for you to see how much wealth the likes of the trusted Jacquie Subban and Julie May Ellingson may have accrued on the back of this magnificent Experiment, with their special units here, and their shady dealings there...
Besides, you're supposed to be concentrating on the Ruling Party trough-feeders, and not looking sideways at the very people you believed in...

If those two women were found to be linked to corruption in any way, how long would it take before you began wondering about their Mentor, Michael Sutcliffe?  Given the opportunity, I'm willing to bet there'll be plenty of tales of how the ex-City Manager had encouraged them to make a little on the side here and there, and the phone lines will be humming as they wriggle to get their stories straight, without revealing anything about the Experiment....
Vast sums of money gobbled up by a Project no-one is allowed to mention?  Man, it's no wonder they're sitting on that Report and wishing it would simply go away....

The GameWrecker had been listening to ECR when he'd come through to say there'd been another sinkhole down in Manning Road, and I've looked and looked through the subsequent newspapers to find no mention made of it.. *blinks... Were the journos asked to avoid mentioning the area specifically, as it could lead to panic?  Does the Liar McCleod still insist there's no cause for alarm?  Skydog?  TB? You've been and had a look?  The best laid plans, hey? *eyeroll...

I'd had a relatively incident-free session updating my blog yesterday, despite an alarming dip to the desk lamp next to me as I was editing, and a late-comer who'd announced their arrival by way of the grey options menu. That all changed once I'd gone over to mybroadband, and the BackFire frequency had hit the roof... Does my signing in to that Forum automatically open the doors to our computer to a free-for-all?  Balliram?  The pathetic mischief created as I attempted to post a simple comment in the Photography forum had me threatening out loud to contact rpm, at which point the post had published.. Hell, it's not like the site owner would so much as give me the time of day, but I feel he deserves to be kept in the loop, nonetheless...

My eyes are burning to the extent that I'm going to pack it in for a while.. cheers..

LATER at 6.15am

I forgot.  I'd asked him whether he had any lasers, and he'd said they were sold out of the red and the green, but that stocks were on order... *blinks... When I'd said what about lasers for the Experiment, he'd begun giggling, and he was still giggling like a girl when I politely left the shop... Basically, like I've already said?  A computer programme with lots of hand-held lasers for cover?  *winks... The old 'one hologram is formed where two laser beams intersect' probably still applies.. Mr. Roux's laser machine however, produces those startlingly short beams by the truck load, does it not?  Despite the ever growing number of Suckers, tsk, I mean Recruits, enticed to point their little wands at a particular object, it would take thousands of those Mugs to produce even a tiny section of THESE densely packed spheres hanging between ours and the mini base station at St. Theresa's... How was the system run prior to the larnie laser machine's arrival in 2012, along with it's RF trained Operator ex-Sentech?

I've dozens and dozens of photos taken after dark since 2005, and yet not one of them revealed any spheres hanging about.. All manually operated lasers up to that point, while the wireless frequencies were being pumped into our homes to amuse you?
The EE's strange flat roof up at 59 Hugo Road with it's shiny chrome ladder access, still pops into my over-worked head on the odd occasion, but I guess if it has played a part in the laser/wireless experiment in the past, Mr. Dawood and his Roseanne cc have put paid to that by now...  No - I prefer to imagine that Stefanus' laser machine is installed across at the UKZN wireless base station, where Petruccione can keep an eye on it...

Who forked out for it in the end?  A couple of oil-rich billionaire sheiks over in Saudi who were assured their contribution would lead to the total Islamisation of South Africa? *falls on over... A con-job on a global scale, hey Jannie?  I often find myself failing to add the part that Telkom have played in rigging up the invasive surveillance technology, but there your white 'wireless' boxes are, for all to see... Whether the two larger white boxes, one on Balliram's pole and one outside No. 4, are anything like the original Telkom boxes still lashed to the streetlight poles and telephone poles across Durban, remains to be seen, though possibly changes had to be made after the fancy laser machine had arrived...

LATER at 12.30pm

The Rocket Scientist insists it's not a Game, but of course he's got that wrong... It's been sold to the youth as a Game, and to their parents as something that will keep the kids off the streets and out of mischief.. What better way for the youngsters to become familiar with computing, than doing their bit for the Experiment, and being encouraged to abuse the Study Aids they've been given access to?  Moral fibre is not a prerequisite for entering the New World Order, and callousness is promoted extensively...

Have I come back to rant of the agony I've suffered on this lovely sunny morning?  Oddly enough, no.  Balliram is exercising caution for a change, though he thought he'd nail my neck earlier, as I stood at the kitchen sink, and then he'd tried the Aching hips frequency as I sat out on the verandah, and I'd told him to bugger off and he had.. *startled...
For all I know he's egging his nearby students on to achieve these tokens of his displeasure, so that he may wave his filthy hands in the air and cry innocence...
I just had a message to say my kid's phone battery is as good as dead for ever, up in the Midlands, so you can rest assured Balliram hasn't been sitting idle at all...
Small and easily recognizable mischiefs that go a ways to salving his sensitive ego, don't they dear? *pats the Coward cautiously...
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 8th September 2012 at 1.50pm.