Thursday, September 13, 2012

Rabbits...
(begun Thursday 13th September at 5.20am..)

I already knew they were there, and I'd taken a whole lot of shots of them last year, but I can't say I recall seeing so many activated at once...  I'd lugged my coffee and fag out to sit on the verandah and study the dark valley.. Hoping to see a couple more lasers spark in the air, were we?  As if... *eyeroll...
So there I sat, looking down towards the overheads and der Bunker, and shifting around slightly as I puffed away on my fag, when I finally got lucky..
There were a total of three rock-steady pinpoints of light on the faschia board of der Bunker, behind the petria and the fiddlewood tree...

I waved and grinned like the Loon I am, and they didn't suddenly disappear as so many laser-generated lights do, so I'm guessing they have an Always-on function?  A function 'currently' being used to smack the batteries of whichever camera I choose to use when I step out onto the verandah or the front lawn, armed with my recording devices?   You can bet there are more than just those three, hidden behind all that foliage, and you should ask yourselves why my Monitor has upped the stakes so dramatically.. Or not. *shrugs..
There's been this circle of brown, dead leaves and twigs on the otherwise green fiddlewood tree, that's had me going back time and again to look for a physical reason for the strange die-back, and yet I find nothing...
Those now active tiny lights on der Bunker tell me that the light that sits behind that die-back (and it's there, you can bet on it), will be a favourite of my Controller's, and it has been abused to the point where the signal path is now visible for all to see...

Why on earth would Balliram go to such lengths to degrade my pictures if they're worth nothing of value?  Seriously?  Will he shrug these efforts off as just a bit of spiteful fun?  Do you believe him? *looks at the Excellent Neighbour... Man, would I like to read your thoughts, as they twist and turn to justify your support for this animal, despite all that I tell you... Am I hoping for too much here?  Are you already so brainwashed that you shrug me off with ease?   Come back, FFS!  Come back and take charge of your own head before you disappear forever... *waves frantically...  You can do this, you really can.. Just remember to keep your thoughts to yourself, and for heaven's sake don't share them out loud to anyone with a cellphone about their person.  Or in your home. Or on your verge, near a streetlight.. *falls on over... And no - you can't voice an opinion any more, unless it's 100% in favour of the experiment, and all that's being done in it's name, and you'll come to learn that soon enough, one way or the other..

LATER at 6.25am

Write it down or risk losing it.. *mutters...
Balliram was on full alert when I'd gone up top ten minutes ago, and the motion sensor lights on our garage roof  stayed on for the duration... *winks... I regretted not taking a camera up with me (finger) as, whether due to HAARP or Mother Nature, that was one seriously stunning sunrise, and I'd watched as that great crimson orb slid up behind the little church, into the sky...
The BushDweller, kitted out today in his green sweater and cutoffs, had waited until I'd opened the garage window before stepping out from behind the bushes and trotting self-consciously across to the next gumtree.. *chokes..

I'd have to admit that I'm none the wiser after studying the carport through the binocs, though there's definitely something there... The lean-to, this side of the carport has a zinc? roof covered from edge to edge with the laser-attracting pseudo-physcia grisea, and a pile of white tiles? has been set at the base as a marker target...
The two shark cage enhancers and the one below (where the kitchen/dining room used to be) were still active, despite Mr. Sol's appearance on the horizon....

Friday 14th September at 3.30am

Again, I'd come awake before 3am to the neck pain, and I'm really curious to know exactly what part this plays in the Monitoring exercise?  It's a little early, even for an Advanced Class to be operating, and why go after my neck?  *fascinated....
The BackFire frequency was non-existent when I first got up, but it hasn't taken him long to get it up to an unpleasant burn...
The wall enhancer at No. 10 isn't flashing this morning.. Whether as a result of those three odd pictures I'd taken, and the possibility that I may acquire more of the same, it's sitting there running dully,at what appears to be half-strength..

Yesterday?  No BackFire in the parking lot at Hofmyer, but full-on once you walked through the sliding doors into the centre itself... I'd been locking the garage a minute before getting into the Polo, at around 10am, when I was assailed once again by the stench of raw sewage, and I figure I was correct in saying Thursdays have become the Great Flush Day for those with fibre optics running through their sewage lines... *yawns..
Was yesterday's training session as savage as it's been on so many Thursdays in the past?  Oddly enough, no.  The BackFire had quickly been replaced by an assault on my left ovary (going through Westville and up into Cowies Hill), though once I'd remarked out loud it had disappeared.. Fairly soon after that I took an unusual Knife to the lower calf, which with hindsight could've been achieved by using my little Nokia that had been in the footwell by my feet.   Apart from the usual jolts as we went by the bigger power points, the Tutor and his students were remarkably restrained.

Did the fact that he was restricted to home-base to marshall the flush-out, lead to the somewhat milder assaults than usual?  I'd experienced just one other stab to the calf at some point, though by the time we were headed home, it had been the soft tissue at the top of the leg that had kicked in... Even that had vanished once I'd mentioned it out loud, whether by accident, or design... *shrugs...
The GW had pulled into Knowle's parking lot after 11am, and had parked right next to THIS free-standing light.  Will you check out that tiny active light buried deep up under it's green cowling HERE?  A reflection?  Hah!
When similar lights had gone up in the Westville Checker's parking lot, and I'd found several of them active in the bright sunshine, they'd earned themselves a place in my album HERE.. *grins...  So ja, those sort-of lantern-resembling lights are most certainly an addition to the monitoring system, and could have caused me eye-watering pain yesterday, but didn't.. *curtseys creakingly...

To make my happy day complete, the GW had pulled into a lay-by somewhere in New Germany, and as luck would have it, there'd been four hornbills sitting buffetted about in the wind, on a dead tree nearby... It's the first time I've ever seen such birds out in the open, and I'd had to check my Roberts later on to identify them...*dances...
I'd gotten home early, just ahead of the weird weather, and no wall of pain or discomfort had been waiting for me...
That had all changed abruptly at 4.20pm, when I sat down in the corner of the lounge and he'd gone pretty much straight for the repeated Knives to the Back... *spits...I'd looked up to see their kitchen light was on, and in case she was having a later than usual lesson, I'd spoken out loud of the shocking levels of pain.. It didn't stop.  Suffice to say I was forced to resort to sending my cry for help to the Housewives League at 4.35pm, by way of three texts, and ten to fifteen minutes later, he'd stopped the bullying completely.

Will the Liar attempt to lay the blame for that bit of savagery at the door of a student?  The weather?  If Balliram is considered to be a top-of-the-range Educator in the dark arts, why are these 'errors' still taking place? *snarls...   My reprieve came at the same moment that a bucket-load of hail fell from the heavens, and remote interference or not, I'd grabbed my camera and tried recording it from the kitchen door... It's pretty sad that the photo ops at mine are truly astonishing, and yet I'm totally incapable of doing more than point and shoot.. *sighs...
The lumps of ice were melting as fast as they hit the concrete floor of the courtyard, but I'd kept snapping away happily, even after the hail had turned to heavy rain...

While I'd been crushed by my failure to record the hail, I'd been swiftly cheered by the number of spheres I'd caught out there, at 5.15pm of an afternoon!   The rain seemed to show up the astonishing amount of substances that have been stealthily applied to the courtyard walls and floor, and apparently I couldn't miss!  From glowing white tennis balls, to transparent gob-stoppers THERE they are, hanging about in all that rain.. *beams...
You're like a bunch of rabbits caught in the headlights FFS.  Get your own cameras out and start shooting this miracle of modern science, and you'll see for yourselves just why I'm so enchanted... Who's to know?
Oh - right.  It could just be your Neighbour who reports your activities to your Area Controller, with disastrous results, so you'll pass up on taking pictures, to be safe?
You have the skills and know-how to create a stunning record of this amazing move into the New World Order, and yet you won't employ them because you're afraid to step out of line?  Oh dear. Man, did I see that one coming...

Sure, it's unlikely you'll find another site as heavily daubed about with laser enhancers as ours, but even so, were you to track down your nearest charitable institution, chances are you'd get lucky around some of the more powerful lights that have been installed on their walls...  Failing that, just take a drive through Sherwood after dark, and I guarantee you won't leave empty-handed...
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 14th September 2012 at 9.01am.