Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Glorious End..?
(begun Friday 14th September at 6.55am..)


The Chop can't help himself.. Not long after 6am, he began cranking up the BF frequency notch by notch, until he had me chirping angrily out loud... Although it's unlikely he answers to anyone but the Druglord himself, I'd be really interested to hear the reasons he creates to cover his brutality.... Would today's excuses (if any) involve the low cloud that's hanging over the Zone?  Would he remind you that I've blogged previously of the increased pain and discomfort caused me, when it's overcast?
(Something that can now be backed up by the series of pictures taken out in the mist recently)..Why would that affect me here indoors?  Unless the lasers are flying as thickly inside as they are out?
Pull the other one, why don't you?     Whether you encourage your students to raise those levels so excrutiatingly, or your devoted proxies to do your dirty work for you, makes little difference, as your power-trip is now well documented... *finger...

I gave Balliram more than enough warning that I'd have to resort to texting his Missus, A, and V, should he not discontinue the appalling Knives to the Back that kicked off around 4.20pm yesterday afternoon.  It hadn't abated at all, and I'd sent off those three texts as promised.  It had taken some 10 to 15 minutes before the mischief had simply disappeared, and while I'm grateful to at least two of the three of the Housewive's League members, the fact remains that it's not a system I resort to lightly... We all have different ways of dealing with pain, do we not?
You can guarantee that I'm out there on live satellite feed stuffing my face with carrots and crisps while Balliram savagely thrusts his Knife into Millie repeatedly...  Why would I throw myself to the floor writhing and screaming for him to stop, when that is precisely what would give him the greatest satisfaction, and no doubt goad him to greater heights?  *nauseated...

Stubborn old mule that I am, I will refuse for as long as I am able, to succumb to his disgusting attentions.. My irritating and incessant air-whistling works admirably for mid-level assaults, though once they increase, the air turns blue about me, and my curses can surely be heard for blocks... That's never deterred the Coward much in the past, but with the new practise of allowing some of his students to do their prac. in ours, he's going to have to explain the more severe assaults, or reveal himself to be the Sadist I claim he is... If any of my three Safety Nets are inclined to either call me or sms a reply to my ambiguous texts, they're more than welcome to do so, and the ensuing conversations will be blogged as faithfully as I know how... It's a mine-field out there, is it not, and the web that's been woven around you is guaranteed to lead to more lies and secrecy.. Shame..

On Page 3 of this week's Berea Mail www.looklocal.co.za, you'll find the Umbilo residents are turning to PAGAD for help in fighting the drugs now flooding the area. (you can see the pattern by now, surely?).  Who on earth suggested to Vanessa Burger that they go that route?  Any ideas, Manuel? *waves to the Colonel...  PAGAD would do well to clean out their own ranks before purporting to assist any communities with their drug-related problems, and that's a fact... Would Rafiq have me believe that he doesn't know exactly who the double-agents are, among their ranks, and yet they continue to be tolerated?  As they all to a man, now dance to the Druglord Barnabas' tune, you can rest assured that apart from a couple of theatrically staged arrests, the banned-substance trade will continue to grow and flourish down in Umbilo, just as it does here in the Zone...

The drug industry plays a significant role in destabilising the country for the purposes of the Experiment, not so Mr. van Zyl?  I hear yov earnestly assvring a few of yovr (and at this point my U has been removed, so when you see it replaced by a V you may be aware of the mischief going on) Doubting Thomases that things are set to change dramatically for the better, once the entire country is harnessed to the laser/wireless technology.  A pity that day will be way too late for thousands of us who are considered nothing more than collateral, and as an amusement for the Troops....*gags..

Saturday 15th September 3.40am.

It's quite possible that my role in life IS simply to serve as a warning to others.. Something I've said myself, a hundred times in some form or another, and found confirmed in, of all places, the Funny Pictures thread on mybb last week... Did I need that reminder?  Am I taking myself too seriously?  Did you hear me roaring with pain and outrage after 3.45pm yesterday, as the BackFire levels were deliberately sent through the roof?  Which of his students had been encouraged to send me that particularly sickening message?
Is there a renewed attempt being made to get Pavlov's methods of control to work on this old fart? *curious..

Signing in to mybroadband these days is pretty much guaranteed to trigger a painfest second to none, and I can't help thinking how much more civilised it would be, were rpm to notify me in writing that my presence was no longer welcome on the Forum... Civilised?  *falls over.. That's not how it works, is it Mr.van Zyl?  As a Training Aid to toughen up the more sensitive of your Cadets, I've few equals... The Ignorant are simply gagging to be abused, are they not?
*It's now 4am, and Sophie has just thrown herself off the bed, flapping her ears frantically.. Brownie points, Balliram?*
There've been all manner of new toys fished from our Controller's arms stash this week, not the least being that odd Knife to the lower left calf.. While it's been employed a couple of times around my house since it's introduction on Thursday, it's been my right leg that he's focused on, in the end...

You'll no doubt be delighted to hear that I'm back to limping, due to a persistent ache below and to the right of my kneecap.. Such cleverness deserves a mention fosho....
The shrill sound of the Lazarus NAT had brazenly kicked in by the lounge window at 5pm, and like the marionette I've become, I'd tried for the zillionth time to wake the GameWrecker to it's presence... I might as well have beaten my head noisily against a zinc roof, for all the good it did me.. *grins wryly...
I'd been laying awake listening to the water thundering down off der Bunker roof, well before 3am this morning, when my Master had suddenly changed the frequency in my ears to a startling degree... One of the few less brutal arrival announcements he's able to employ, and it had me up and out of bed in cheerful mode for a change...

Is there a purpose behind all this flooding rain, or is it genuinely Mother Nature choosing to arrive a little earlier than usual with the spring rains, and nothing more than that?  Weather control is an area that floors even this yapping cur into temporary silence, and the implications are so horrendous that my guessing abilities go on Hold...
We'd been chatting in our usual places in the lounge yesterday evening at 7.45pm, when I'd realised there hadn't been the usual and immediate increase of attention from our Controller, or his proxies.. *blinks.. No wave of appalling heat, and not so much as a twinge of the BackFire or Knives to the Back...  It had been for us, quite a lengthy conversation, and yet at no time had the Monster made his presence felt, despite that several of his NAT devices were going hard at it, out in the dark....

My point?  Either his role as Data Capturer Supreme/Tutor isn't his main purpose at all, or, as I've said a thousand times before, monitoring can be achieved without the savage levels this Thug insists are required to Eavesdrop in ours... (*9.13am, and as I update blogger online, all the houselights dip) Balliram has most definitely compromised our hearing abilities to the point where quiet conversations are impossible, and the two of us more often than not, converse by shouting at one another.. *grins.. Why then does the Chop need such eye-watering levels of the technology to capture our words, when it could be achieved in a -wait for it- CIVILISED manner?   Another dumb rhetorical question, pfft...

It wasn't merely his abilities as a Cracker that have elevated this seriously disturbed Creature to such dizzying heights, but the pleasure he derives from inflicting physical pain upon the ignorantly innocent, that have him cherished by the likes of Jannie van Zyl and Earl Michael Barnabas... How many of you see him for what he truly is, and still manage to shrug off his cruelty as a means to a glorious end?  While this unfortunate Rubbish has managed to compromise my hearing, never mind my right to privacy, I'd have to say you've lost way more than that, whether you accept it or not...

Arbour Day?  Bah, humbug!  For every ten trees planted, a thousand are going down, to create LOS for the Blessed Signal... Laser showers humming though the air down your way yet?  You've not had an invite and wouldn't know?  Check out the trunks of the trees in your street for any signs of the pseudo-Physcia Grisea lichen and if it's there, you can rest assured the Eavesdroppers are in the powerlines nearby.. Nervous that you'll end up as a target?  Try approaching the Chief Recruitment Officer/Telkom Strategist personally, and request an invitation to join, or remain silent and risk becoming a punchbag for this muchos grande experiment..*yawns...
There's a kurrikane thrush running through it's amazing repertoire in the pre-dawn dark of the valley, and the rain has eased off temporarily... There's still plenty of Good to be found out there, though you simply have to look a bit harder to find it..
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 15th September 2012 at 9.32am.