Thursday, September 13, 2012

Centre-stage...
(begun Tuesday 11th September at 7.05pm)

It's really excellent outdoors... The stars are shining, and there's a soft breeze blowing, and it's been a long time since I spent any time checking out the sky for satellites... If I look up, I imagine every now and then I see the spark of a laser beam as it goes overhead.. My Good Neighbour, who's a Mr. Fixit par excellence, clearly hasn't had time to deal with his dicky wall light, or.....?

LATER at 7.50pm

Not one, but two choppers, have just swung a U around the Mothership (overheads) and headed on back down towards the Airwing base.  I guess they weren't the usual link-up-to-the-Grid guys, as I saw no belly lights flashing, and each had one red and one green strip of lights on their landing structure... *blinks.. A night-time spin for some really heavy Investors, to show off the progress that's been made on the ground?   I'm quite surprised they skipped the Convent playing field and the amazing number of signal enhancers now on Grindrod Road, just beyond the grassed area.  Any new and sudden cases of cancer over there, or is more care being taken since Fabian's demise?  *spews...  Oddly enough, those three or four new panels of light up by the Convent carport weren't active this evening, though I'm sure those miles of what appears to be magnetic tape a few hundred yards away, are doing their job admirably...

As I sit here at the desk just after 8am, my long-nosed Controller arrives hand in hand with his heatwave, and a nearby NAT squeaks into life...  If I were younger and had a brain, I figure I could be pretty useful to the more paranoid among the upper echelons, as a Sweeper of sorts..?

Wednesday 12th September at 3.55am

I switched off the outdoor spotlight that sits just outside this window before sitting down here to chat to you.. Man, Millie's in flames right now, and I'll try anything, though turning off lights is likely to infuriate the Sadist to a frenzy, rather than have him lessen the assault..*wipes eyes... Why on earth would he need such excessive levels of any one frequency at this hour of the day, unless it was a deliberate and premeditated act of malice?

The sheer amount of pollution in the sea off Durban, and in particular off Isipingo, is at last being admitted to publicly, and yet nowhere do I see that arch-prevaricator Sutcliffe being censured for the string of lies he'd trotted out during his reign.. Has Neil McCleod been so much as slapped on the wrist for backing Sutcliffe's whoppers, all these years?  Since his return to SA to manipulate the Manase Report, would anyone care to say how many times the scurvy ex-City Manager has muttered that this or that investigation may not be continued or mentioned for fear it could lead to awkward questions regarding the experiment?
Questions that could throw an unwanted spotlight on the Three Stooges and their quantum laser/wireless surveillance system?

I've just been and taken a few shots from the kitchen door up towards my GN's intermittently flashing enhancer, only to find my Controller is displaying uncharacteristic caution... Not a hologram nor flaming bolt to be seen, though that might well be due to my camera batteries taking a beating from No 6..  Unlike THESE pictures taken last night at 9.23pm of the same area, which are so peculiar that even I question their validity..*blinks.. Are those three consecutive shots the result of what the Rocket Scientist refers to as camera flare, or was Balliram napping when I'd taken them, and I got seriously lucky?  As the only people qualified to judge are no doubt already deeply embroiled in this experiment, it's likely to be one of those mysteries that remains unsolved forever... Shall I send them to the Educator for his perusal?  You have to be kidding me... *falls over..

Nope. If I'm to forfeit even the smallest bit of my security blanket, it will have to be my least favourite card that goes.. What I've hugged so happily to my withered chest this past year or so, may not have the same effect on Karl Muller at all, and in fact, I'm playing it safe by anticipating the worst.. *waves to the bevy of armchair shrinks... I bet you saw that one coming?
The Educator appears to be making real headway against at least one of the telecoms giants, as did a small band of Pinetown residents that made yesterday's Mercury, by putting a halt to the erection of an MTN mast in Sanderson Road, Pinetown.. The GW tells me this was already a fait accompli some weeks back, but Missus Plod here, only saw the press report yesterday...
Are any of those determined citizens due to be payed back for their cheek?  Will the lawyer who took on their case feel the wrath of his own local Area Controller, as a result of his sterling efforts?

I'm frizzled right out, despite that the flames on my back have subsided temporarily... I'd been out on the front lawn to feed a solitary vervet when I noticed the BushDweller was back at his post down by the stormwater drain.. He'd ducked down behind the bank the minute he saw me, but then changed his mind and had stood up to stare at me while I conversed with the monkey... The fellow is most definitely one of Balliram's contacts, as each day he ensures that a large piece of white plastic? is left as a marker on top of the drain, along with several other similar pieces distributed about among the trees and bushes, as instructed...

*It's now 5.05am and a dull explosion just sounded somewhere across in Sydenham?  An ATM machine?  A sub-station?*

I've been through to the lounge and was tidying away the newspapers when my Master thumped in behind the TV.. Shortly afterwards a startled hadeda announced a change in the airwaves and a NAT kicked in briefly before falling silent again....
Will the great Einstein even bother to give his version of why such excrutiating levels of BF were flooding our home earlier? Levels that you can guarantee are affecting the occupants at No. 5 just as badly.. As long as we're upright and eating, there can't be much wrong with us?  *baffled...

Thursday 13th September at 3.30am

For once I'm not blaming him.. Whoever came up with the idea obviously hadn't realised just how piercing they are, and how easily they're picked up, even run at their quietest... Shh.. I'll pretend I can't hear it, shall I?  *winks..
Should I have anticipated the Mood of the Day when I'd signed in to blogger at 8.28am yesterday morning, only to take a single and immediate savage Knife to the Back? WTF?  Suffice to say, Somebody appeared to take offence at yesterday's update, and Somebody spent an inordinate amount of time letting me know afterwards...

I'd have to guess that at last, some care is being taken to hide the evidence of a Monitor's visit, with the result that I'd missed catching a culprit in the bathroom, although the frequency in my ears had changed dramatically at one point, which has always been another dead give-away that there's a pervert present... *yawns...
I'd had much better luck later on in the lounge, when he'd arrived with his tropical front, and I found him sitting up HERE... That's almost a rectangle of light, as opposed to a sphere, so I'd been a tad confused at first, but then he must have gotten flustered and had kindly moved it a foot or so across the ceiling just two pictures later and bingo, I had him.. See there's an ordinary sphere a few feet away from it HERE....

Yeah, I lost it yesterday, and though the relentless battering I'd taken hadn't helped, it had been my damned head that had let me down so badly... I'd gotten to thinking about the lady with the light (ja, ja, you've read about her in my gmail, so don't FFS pretend otherwise) and whether she was for or against me...
As you know, I operate on a level that's way below average, and so I told myself that if one so powerful was undecided whether I was good or bad, then I was screwed, and it was all downhill from there..
I've always been eager to don any coat you toss my way, but I figured she should be able to see past whatever I'm wearing to the truth... Judging by the Rocket Scientist's caution, she can't - ergot, I must be every bit as rotten as I've been labelled... *curtseys...

See Balliram?  I don't need you to drive me over the edge, as I do an excellent job behind the wheel on my own.. It's introspection that'll get me in the end, I tell ya....

LATER at 4.15am

The NAT that's just kicked in outside the window sounds like it could do with a hefty dose of Q20.  Just saying.. *shrugs..
I'd put my bedside light out at 8.20pm last night, and had been dead to the world by 9.50pm, when the little foster dog had given a piercing shriek and leapt off the bed to run to the lounge..*blinks..  Have your dogs taken to flapping their ears wildly at odd hours?  Snapping at the air to ease the pain in their jaws and ears?  You've had them checked for mites and they're clear?  Depending on your attitude to animals, you might like to spare a thought for the suffering they go through due to this 'experiment'...
Could YOU do it?  Forget the animals for a sec... Could YOU get up and face each day, knowing you're centre-stage 24/7, and that your Director is less than fond of you, and will likely go out of his way to show his displeasure physically, at every turn?

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 13th September 2012 at 6.58pm.