Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On the blink...
(begun Monday 24th September at 6.10am..)


Once it became apparent that my dated and time-stamped pictures of the spheres could raise questions among the Chosen proxies themselves, the little concession stand I'd always imagined stayed open for emergencies appears to have shut down for good..
A decision has been made to test his Student's loyalty to the max, and as I've been filling you in all these years on precisely what can happen to you if you don't comply, it wouldn't take much for you to obey his instructions, whether you like it or not...  It's actually a no-brainer, though the question remains as to just how far you'll go to deliberately inflict physical pain on a fellow human being.

Yesterday afternoon's demonstration had been horrific, and despite my kid's presence, it had had me literally roaring out loud in pain and outrage, more than once...  Can I reassure you for what it's worth, that I doubt you'd willingly participate in such brutal behaviour, and that at this point your Tutor is very much present and sitting alongside you to ensure the frequencies unleashed in ours reach such excrutiating proportions?  Balliram would dearly have me come to regard you as equally malicious and vindictive and so far, that has been a FAIL...  Though several of you are silly enough to have found amusement in his cruelty over the years, it remains to be seen whether he can have you sink to his depths of depravity or not...

I'd stepped out of the back door at 5.55am, and unsurprisingly the Good Man's alarm at No. 16 had chirruped just the once... My word, but the poor fellow must be mortified.. Has he any choice but to sit back and watch as his fine children are manipulated into carrying out what is clearly a criminal activity? National Security be damned....   No. 16 have been more than kind to me over the years, and they paid for it on many occasions, whilst Nayager was running Sydenham Station...
The many frightening break-ins and lack of response from the cops had been deliberately engineered by Nayager and his IT Monkey, Collin Prakash Balliram, to dissuade the Good Man from attending our Sector Policing Forum Meetings.. The house alarm being spiked constantly to cause No. 16 to down his work each time, and head home to check on his security, was a favourite form of mischief employed by those two pigs...

The family were used and abused on a regular basis, and all the while His Shiftyness would smile at his Students and insist he was innocent... *gags...  Even Khaled ex-No 2, would have to recognize the pattern here.. The hijacking at their gates and the repeated theft of their gate motors, never mind having their doors kicked in by burglars, were always designed to have them sign up willingly to the Cause, and would've been engineered by Tweedledumb and Tweedledee like everything else...   Once Nayager had been removed from the picture, did the mischief at No. 16 cease?  It did not, as the Crumb and his civilian Boss were equally offended by the Good Man's continued loyalty to our CPF Meetings.

Right now I'd have to say that unfortunate gentleman is having his moral integrity tested to the hilt, and it's showing... Will he come to regard me as the cause of any possible discord in his home, and turn his back on me as a result?  Will he be enticed into believing I'm no more than a mischief-maker, and that I should endure this savage and deliberate torture silently, and stop attempting to sound the alarm?
It saddens me to say there's no escape, and that your children must do as they're instructed by this Crook, or stand to be placed in a position every bit as horrific as ours... A shameful situation, but by the time you were made aware of our distress, it was already way too late...

May I remind you that your mansion is as wired and as accessible as ours is, to the big-eared malicious Eavesdropper at No. 6?  That your every whispered conversation may be relayed back to Balliram next door and be saved into your own Leverage file?  That cellphones are used despite that they're ostensibly switched off, to enhance your stolen conversations, and that there most definitely are  visual monitoring devices inside the streetlight cowlings... If you are already aware of this, all well and good...
While Kasim and Khaled had adjusted swiftly and happily to working alongside criminals, I suspect it will be much harder for you and your good Missus to accept.. *the frequency has just altered dramatically in my ears at 6.55am, and I suspect your Tutor has just joined you in ours.. A shift change at 7am perhaps?*

I guess the Good Man has attended enough CPF Meetings over the years to know that I am not a bad person, nor am I misguided on the matter of the Experiment... If the Druglord Michael Barnabas hadn't marked us down as the Demo models, to be abused in order to impress the Chosen by the magical weaponry, I doubt I'd have been aware of the Experiment's arrival here in the Zone... As it is, I'm in the unique position of being able to see the real goals behind this project, and they sure aren't intended to lessen the crimewave in any way... In fact, I'd have to guess that the short-term goals are to replace one set of Crooks with another rather more techy-savvy load of Rubbish?  Tick any boxes there, Mistuh van Zyl?

These youngsters are being steadily indoctrinated to remove any vestige of compassion for their fellow man, are they not?  Were we to be forced to relocate, whose homes would No. 16's offspring be instructed to invade instead?  A genuine tax-dodger, or serial killer? A terrorist?  Someone who deserved the hugely increased emissions being flooded into their home, in order to employ the eavesdropping technology to it's maximum?
Probably not... More likely they would be instructed to continue visiting Sue the Book's home and cause them further agony, or even to venture further afield to the Purdon's up next the The Gatehouse on Garbutt.. An elderly couple, (Balliram's favourite targets) whom I'd lay odds suffer every bit as much torture as we do down here, from the practise runs made on their home..  Do you see the pattern here, or does this Simpleton have to spell it out for you?
That as long as it's these Criminals operating the surveillance technology, there will be no unification of race, colour or creed, but rather a deliberate ongoing drive to divide and conquer... Man, I'm getting out of my depth here, and I guess it's time to STFU for a bit...

Tuesday 25th September at 3.48am

You're bored of, with, and by my constant references to Balliram's NAT's? Tough.  In my case, where there's a NAT there's a nit, and no matter what ungodly hour I sit here chatting to you, when I remark that one of those shrill 'nunus' has kicked in, you know the Chop is right behind it. In fact, he's trying it on as I write, and I often wonder whether he denies he's even up and about, or not.. Pretty pointless IMO... *eyeroll...
He's not wasting any time either, and a brief Knife to the Back before the BackFire flares into life...  WTF does the poor Creature want with me at this time of day?

It probably makes sense that I've grown used to his company after all these years and ja, I'm likely to be morbidly flattered that anyone is that interested in my ostensibly boring life, even a raving psychopath... It must have been after 9.30pm last night when I'd glanced briefly into this room on my way to the loo, and I swear I'd seen a tiny brilliant red flash here under the desk..
Imagination, or sloppy laser work?  When that bloke up at the Security store had said they were all out of red and green lasers, but they were on order, naturally I'd wondered what they were being used for.. Clubbing se GAT! 
Oh dear - It's now 4.10am, and Millie is growing angrier by the minute.. Maybe Balliram doesn't much care for the piece of black card I've introduced to shield my scribblings as I write?  *winks.. So ja, I've seen the green flash before, once in the kitchen, and once in the bedroom, but that red twinkle was a first... That'll be the Gamers oops, I mean Students, right?  *curious... A separate entity altogether from Stefanus' astonishing ultra-short laser-shower-producing machine...?

In his Tangling with Telecoms piece, Roux mentioned that he needed a laser machine, singular.. A carefully worded lie, along the lines of 'this technology is perfectly safe', or was he in fact telling the truth and there is indeed only one main frame/machine that sits up at Howard College and can access the power supply that feeds the entire eThekwini district and beyond?
How I wish I'd paid attention during anatomy class, and I could pinpoint the many areas that Dr. Pain goes after during an average day.. As it is, I'm only sure about my ovaries... Plonker...
Yesterday's logs show no mention of the Knives to the Back horror, right up until he couldn't resist at 8.30pm last night... And ja, when my Good Neighbour activates their kitchen light or their back door light in the evening, I get a jolt right away, though more of the jab to the Head variety, and you just know that Balliram has those beauties cranked to the max.. I'm curious...  Does running so much additional power through their power supply not affect their electricity bill, or is that one of my dumber questions?  Do the heavily increased levels of EMR that pour out of those ordinary looking neon strips in their kitchen, not affect the occupants of the house in any way?

While I have little patience for hypochondriacs, these days it's certainly wise to pay attention to every tiny change you feel.. The remarkable on-again/off-again limp that I've 'acquired' since Balliram began chewing on the area just below my knee, for instance.. It doesn't exist this morning, and yet if I were to cross off my front verandah steps onto the lawn, chances are it would suddenly kick in.. That circle of dead leaves and twigs on the fiddlewood tree hasn't been replaced by new growth, and it's time I stopped blaming the overheads for the regular shocking reminders I'm given at certain precise points in our yard...
Those tiny red active lights dotted along der Bunkers faschia board(?), can achieve way more than just corruption to my camera... Amazing...

Turns out Mr. Would-be-Squeaky-Clean is more narked than usual, and the BackFire frequency is an inch off straight-out Knives to the Back... It might be an idea for you to spare a thought for those in peril on the sea of spheres that flood the Zone... A more than usually irritated Area Controller is not something to be sneezed at, as any Fool will tell you... *winks..
Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 25th September 2012 at 10.04am