Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Chocks Away...
(begun Tuesday 25th September at 5.05am..)


I watched the movie 'Paul' on the telly yesterday.. Both my old man and the kid had said I'd enjoy it, and he'd set it up to tune automatically..  Naturally that meant His Pettiness had been well prepared to cause a bit of mischief, and the screen had blacked out twice, and I'd had to jump channels to restore it, while the Censor button had mysteriously been activated as well... *yawns...
With the rigorous 'testing' Balliram has put us through all these years, I can take the TV or leave it, not that the Dick will give up trying...   Anyways, it settled down eventually and ja, I loved the movie, though I'd have to watch it more than once to pick up all the jokes..

Who makes up the Naspers Board of Directors?  Anyone we know? Brotherhood?  Who was it that gave permission for the Multi-Choice DSTV decoder boxes to be taken over by the so-called counter-intelligence dudes?  Does our own President sit and watch the television, knowing that his decoder is in turn watching him? *curious... Those guys who say they'll pass up on sticking a satellite dish on their roof and who'd rather watch the movies on their computers, know something we don't?  *winks..

LATER at 5.45am

A muffled chirrup from his remote just as I drew the curtains back and sat down here at the desk, can guarantee that Jumpy Joe is on the ball...  The GameWrecker had grumbled about the thorns hooking him each time he went up the stairs, so I'd moved three of the four aloes from where Vincent had planted them, to HERE..  I already knew that it was a Very Important Laser path, as I've watched with amusement as my Landscape Artist has carefully cut back that stretch, for nearly two years... So far, the aloes have been left untouched, but this morning I find that all three have been 'dealt with' by the Wall Jumper in no uncertain terms, just as the jasmine hedge now looks utterly whipped and carries an infestation of THESE common little snails.. *shrugs..

I've saved two of the hard-cased seed pods from the lilac allamanda shrub, and you can check them out HERE..  Target practise on an otherwise boring evening, perhaps?  Pitch black and crisped as if they'd been tossed into a fire or struck by lightening, and yet I had to use the secateurs to cut them from the rest of the shrub.   When Stefanus stated that his quantum laser technology was (*woop!woop!woop!*) perfectly safe, did he deliberately omit to mention 'if used correctly?'  Correctly, how?  Without Criminals employed as Operators?  Without the addition of the devastating wireless frequencies that turn this system into a deadly weapon of war?  When it's those very frequencies that make up this stunning 'communications system'? You want to try tracking down Prof. Roux and checking just what he's up to, these days?
The term Consultant is being abused almost as much as the NIA clearance certificates, but I guess that the Physics Professor has more than earned it..  Just as Mike Sutcliffe earned his title after showing the world how to ruin a Municipality during one man's reign...
Just as Balliram may well be earning himself something on the side, since he and Nayager demonstrated on so many occasions the benefits that may be achieved by the Organised Crime Teams, given access to the surveillance technology...

From murder to hijackings, house-robberies and pension pay-out heists, between them those two showed the criminal element how to terrorise the neighbourhood with the aid of the streetlight cowling cameras and cellphones, and the ability to hear whether the targeted occupants were asleep or awake...   And now, just as the Druglord Barnabas was so carefully made-over and re-invented, you're trying to do the same thing with the demi-god next door? *falls over... He's been a fairly cheap round so far, and you're happy to humour him?  After all, he's not asking for much.. Just to be left alone to continue torturing his original Labrats, is all he asks in return for continuing his nefarious tutoring, right?  *winks at Jannie van Zyl....

LATER at 6.45am

Oh my, oh my, oh my... If the Sadist doesn't come across as more than usually irked this morning.... He's had the Knives to the Back frequency running since well before 6am, and despite several loud whines from me, he's hanging on to it... I'd been tugging at the whiskers on my chin in the bedroom, when the Knives to the Back were suddenly joined by an enormous wave of heat, and if I could've been bothered to fetch the camera I would've been more than successful right then, remote corruption or not...
Ten minutes later and he's dropped the Tight Cap of Coldness over my skull tsk, tsk... Was it an early shift change-over at 6.30am?  Did he hand you the reins and say I'm all yours?  And you truly believe that? *chokes...
That's a fairly hectic upgrade right there, if he's given you the means to employ that gross skull-cap frequency, and boy, I'm duly impressed.. *fetches the bucket...
How many years has it been since you began to regard us, not as fellow human-beings, but as low-life animals with no rights at all? *interested... As nothing more than tools to be used to demonstrate every startling facet of the laser/wireless technology?   Once Balliram and his cohorts had achieved that (in some cases astonishing) change of attitude among their students, it was chocks away, was it not?

BTW, my repeated suggestions that you resort to pen and paper if you wish to pass something on without your Controller thieving the information, no longer applies, and AFAIK, he can actually zoom in to read the written word.. A recent realisation on my part that may just have added to this Thug's rage on this gentle and as yet grey morning..

Wednesday 26th September at 4.10am

Hmm.. The house was what I supposed you could call clean, when I got up at 3.45am.. Clean of the BackFire and the Knives to the Back frequencies, that is... It hasn't lasted, and I was making coffee when it arrived and it's settled down to a steady burn...
The tinny NAT (ja, TINNY not tiny), has just kicked in outside the window, and I shake my head and it falls silent.. Same old... Except of course that it's not...
I've counted ten entries made yesterday of the employment of the Knives to the Back, and he'd hardly been able to contain himself at bedtime, and had waded in with his knife the minute I'd put the light off..*spews...
Talking to him made no difference at all, so there I was at 9.45pm, texting the Housewives League Circle in desperation.. Once again I simply sent the time to Tamara, V. and my Good Neighbour, but this time I'd added the Good Man at No. 16.   It doesn't matter whether the Networks 'lose' those sms messages, or whether they arrived only hours later, the fact is I sent them, and the assault eventually tapered off...

I'd had a notification in my mail yesterday, confirming the dates for the Mast Fighter's visit to Durban, and this time giving the venue.. Isipingo? On the one hand an excellent choice, as that Community is suffering more than most with the carefully created ongoing mischief down there, and recently they were found to have the highest levels of toxicity in the ocean right on their doorstep.. OTOH, it neatly puts paid to my hopes that any of the Zone educators will be attending.. If you know Durban at all, you'll be aware that there's a considerable distance between Sydenham and Isipingo, and to expect them to make that long trip on a work day, would be pushing the boundaries of wishful thinking...
Hey - it's karma, and though it would've been excellent for the Good people of the Zone to have seen a different version of Francesco Petruccione's work with wireless for themselves, it's unlikely it's going to happen... Do I hear a collective sigh of relief out there, now you're off the hook?

Fight on? Moi?  Be serious guys.. My feeble attempts to take on the Sadist have achieved no more than to provide the majority of you with endless snide entertainment, and there was never a snowball's chance in hell that things would change for the better... Since Balliram has come out of the closet and trained the big guns on Millie directly, it's pretty much Game Over... Never mind my lack of logic and commonsense, as they pale next to my lack of credibility..
That's the one, hey Jannie?  That's the one that's allowed me to whitter on all these years on blogger, in the knowledge that I'd get nowhere?  Credibility? Bah, humbug!

It's 5.05am, and the first noisy chorus of hadedas sounds out from the valley as Balliram fiddles with the airwaves...  Would you care to see some of the pictures I took while under attack yesterday?  As dumb as I am, I've been merely discarding the ones that have been so obviously corrupted by my Controller remotely... Up until yesterday afternoon that is, when it finally occurred to me that those blurred pictures provide irrefutable evidence in themselves, of the remote interference to my cameras...  More often than not, I hit the anti-wobble option just prior to actually taking a picture, and those clever cameras have ensured that the pictures come out clear and sharp... Will you check out the astounding difference HERE?  Man, I'm aware that I'm doing a sterling job of PR for the technology, but let's face it, forewarned is forearmed, is it not?
While I lack any form of credibility, I'd hazard my photos don't, and that it's that evidence alone that's led to these severely upgraded and debilitating assaults.. Ta daaaaa!   I've had worse experiences than yesterday's Bath Run, but will you check out the front-row loge tennis-ball-sized sphere on the wall above the bath taps  HERE?  Uncontaminated by Balliram's best efforts, it shows clearly the levels sunk to by these smarmily termed Data Capturers... Se VOET!!! Perverts and Voyeurs, every last one... *eyeroll..
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 26th September 2012 at 9.49am