Monday, September 24, 2012

Field of Gleams...
(begun Sunday 23rd September at 6.30am)

The soft burbling call of a rainbird sounds down in the valley, and if I didn't know better, everything appears almost as it was before Messrs Roux and Petruccione arrived with their controlling technology, here in the Zone..
It seems they've finally gotten round to Rosetta as well..  It had begun a couple of years back, when my kid's abode had been broken into while she was visiting the UK. Nothing had been taken, though you can bet several unnoticable items had been left behind.. *winks...
The usual pattern followed as the Telkom cabling was 'stolen' and intruders began their terror tactics to soften up the residents.. I've never been up that way after dark, but I'd have to guess that there are now more than a few extremely powerful enhancers decorating the homes on that hill across the Mooi River Road?

The wealthier residents have set up a wireless network to replace the now non-existent Telkom service, and that of course, is exactly as planned... Brit Army Intelligence? *chokes... The next step has begun, and the powercuts are back and on the increase, and my kid tells me that their geyser suddenly began overflowing a few nights back... Have I not told you repeatedly that if there's one thing that announces the Experiment's arrival clearer than anything else, it's sudden problems encountered with your geyser?  Someone has accessed their power supply, and is fumbling about to either activate or improve the eavesdropping in their tiny home... *yawns...  The recent fault with her cellphone that I'd blogged at the time, would've also been caused by the same fumbling, and was no doubt achieved while plugged into the charger..
Any ideas who their designated Area Controller could be?  Ichigo?  An alien, perhaps?  It's going to be interesting to see just how many appliances those struggling youngsters are set to lose, due to 'accidental' surges, coupled with the nefarious activities of their so-called NIA-clearanced Controller...

I'd had a fairly good run for my money yesterday morning, before the GW had handed our Internet access to Balliram on a plate, and we were pretty much shut down... Amongst other things, there'd been a notification in my mail to say that the Mast Fighter will be down here in Durban from the 2nd - 6th October.  Did you get your invite?  Have you checked your spam box?  Will you be allowed to make up your own minds whether to attend, or will instructions be given that going to one of Ms. Dorny's talks on the dangers of wireless may prove bad for your own health?
You've been given fair warning in time to decline or cancel any other appointments you may have during that period, and it'll be fascinating to see who among you is still sufficiently dedicated to their Calling to overcome the inevitable obstacles that will be put in the way of your attendance...

LATER at 7.10am

My Nokia brick has just chirped from the kitchen to let me know it needs charging.. *blinks.. I more often than not use the jack here in this back room, but on this occasion I've put it on to charge in the lounge.. Just in case our Controller seeks to employ it to improve his eavesdropping as I sit here scribbling at the desk..  Ah, and as I speak, I experience a brief Knife to the Back to announce his displeasure..... Check the time.  Is it you, or is your falsely amiable Tutor getting in a quick dig?  When last did I mention hearing the sound of his woop! remote?  Not a noise that can be mistaken, and quite possibly the Controller is practising a little more caution for a change..? You might want to ask yourselves why that could be.. That the times I faithfully record and report hearing that sound don't always fit with the times he insists he's not home, and that you and you alone are running the eavesdropping in ours... Pretty much leading you to believe that my roars of pain are due to YOUR efforts and not his, and are unavoidable? Hah!

Already the totally pain-free bathing session, while in the presence of several spheres on the walls, that I reported here, should've been sufficient proof that the misery I endure is maliciously and unnecessarily activated, and always has been..  As I sit here now, I've just picked up that flat faint drone that seems to cause pressure in my ears suddenly.. A different type of NAT I guess, though wagging my finger at the window had it shutting up quite smartly... It's a typical Sunday morning with much less traffic on the freeway, and apart from the birdsong, peaceful and quiet, and I doubt I would've picked up that steady drone under different circumstances... *finger...  I've heard it before on several occasions, but I seem to think only here at the desk, and each time the pressure has increased in my ears.. *fascinated...

You've given the Criminal tacit permission to employ these weapons freely and without any form of restraint against the innocent... Man, you've sat back and nudged each other in amusement while we've been subjected to every form of torture imaginable.. Feeling good, or is help finally on the horizon from the most unexpected of quarters?  *waits with interest....
Dare I hope that I've made some headway at last, that's led to this latest blatant shutdown, or is it merely a show of power by the increasingly jumpy Operator next door?
My old man had come in here a short while back, to chat, and while the BackFire had sparkled into life, it was not unbearable, and I confess I'm impressed and grateful.. Will it last?

Our Controller persists in drawing attention to the huge role played by Multi Choice in this country-wide Surveillance operation, and my reports of the lack of corruption to our remotes yesterday, had him off to an early start this morning, in an attempt to make up for lost ground.. The GW says the TV picture froze and as a result he's had to reset it at the wall jack.. *gags... Take a mallet to the satellite dish and decoder box? I suspect I'd be cutting off my own nose in the long run, delicious as the thought may be...

LATER at 11.30am

I was out on the front verandah when a couple of hadedas just announced a change in the airwaves nearby.. I walked into the lounge to find the GW booting up the PC for another try at fixing the missing Server problem.. Hau!  The speed with which Balliram had leapt into our PC (according to those noisy telltale birds), tells me he's still very much on red-alert, and I'm happy to say our Server has recovered and is back on duty...
The pain near my knee that I'd woken up with, one morning last week, out of the blue?  That still twinges on occasion when I walk into my corner of the bedroom or cross the path of the overheads on the first terrace?... Clever hey?  When I'd been woken during the microwaving session at 2.35am this morning, Balliram had been gnawing away at the soft tissue behind that same knee, only from a different angle to the previous overnight attack.. It's been a while since he has crippled me by choosing an area to weaken until one hefty spike is all it takes for another mysterious infection to kick in, and I'll be reduced to limping with a stick for up to three months at a time... That's how it's svpposed to work is it not, dear? *studies the Sicko *Ah, I went off at that point to feed the damaged monkey, and have come back to find my v for vnicorn is once again removed*  Hmm... He's restored the missing u quick enough, but I shan't repair the error as you should be aware of the mischief he causes ...
They're really Good people, who will give you the benefit of the doubt, while I, OTOH, am an unpleasant realist..  Besides, after both elbows, my wrist, and my hip being 'dealt with', I'm qualified to recognize your shifty modus operandi by now..

I'd already lugged a load of old newspapers up the stairs to the Polo earlier, and was on my second trip up, when the Pig had slammed me neatly with a single savage Knife to the Back as I'd crossed the path of either his huge enhancer or the overheads...  You only have my word on it, but that single assault said it all.. That what he's been forced to lessen sometimes during the day in order to promote his own whitewash, WILL be recouped at every possible opportunity...

Monday 24th September at 3.20am

My kid had popped in yesterday on her way back up to Rosetta, and it had prompted one of the most vicious monitoring sessions I've yet to encounter...
Despite Balliram's best efforts to corrupt my photo taking, I'd gotten THESE sharp pictures of that odd little bright white rectangle, plus a couple of spheres as well...
Who does it belong to, and why does it appear to be restricted to just that section of the ceiling?  Time for me to wake up and pay closer attention?  It can move position up and down by that ceiling fan, but I've yet to catch it over by the PC... *fascinated...

Which of his unfortunate students was the Cur egging on to use higher levels between 3.30pm and 4.30pm yesterday afternoon?  Did he carefully muddy the waters by having both No. 10 and No. 16 rampaging through our home?  Her visit wasn't the end of it by a long shot, and it had been Knives to the Back long after she'd gone on her way... By 6.45pm the KTTB had been at such appalling levels that I'd spoken out loud and said that if it was Prameet that was being manipulated to damage me so badly, I'd hoped he wouldn't mind if I put his mum in the picture.... The fact that the assault lessened considerably right away, does not in any way confirm the author of that horrendous pain, though it did prove interesting..

At 7.05pm, the ache behind my knee had suddenly put in an appearance, and it's a given that it had nothing whatsoever to do with any of Balliram's students.. At 7.45pm a heatwave had me capturing three consecutive snaps of that bar of light again HERE, before His Shiftyness could blur up my photos.. Shame...
I'd staggered out of bed this morning at 1.25am to pee, and had found my hand on fire... At 2.15am I'd been half asleep while he used the Knives to the Back with great effect, and at 2.30am the umistakable sound of a cautious NAT outside my window confirmed his presence... I got up at 2.40am, and here I am...*waves cheerfully...

LATER at 3.45am

Has the Sicko slunk off to bed to create himself an alibi?  Hey, it's highly unlikely that he'd pass up the opportunity of nailing me here at the desk..*yawns.. Even as I scribble, the BackFire frequency fluctuates and the tiny sound of a nearby NAT kicks in outside the window... Tsk, tsk...
I'd checked out the field of gleams through the binoculars yesterday morning, and it would seem that someone was tasked to scuttle about in all that undergrowth and remove the yards and yards of magnetic tape draped about those bushes.. They've missed the bush right next to the wall with the rolled razor wire BTW, where it continues to sparkle in the breeze and sunshine...

Has Balliram given you the reason behind this latest huge increase in my torture?  Does he say that the PTB wish us to relocate, and it's become so uncomfortable for you, that you agree? Would you willingly support the removal of one who only has your best interests at heart?  Answer me this - Are you aware of just how much malice goes hand in hand with this monitoring?

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 24th September 2012 at 9.19am.