Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bad call...
(begun Saturday 22nd September at 6.20am..)

*Back online for the first time since yesterday afternoon when the GW took it into his head to update Windows itself.  A task that he found hadn't been attended to since last June when the PC was visiting our tech for an update.  Needless to say, once the update had completed, we lost our Server.  Not on Chrome, Internet Explorer or Firefox. A wide-spread problem? I'd called a neighbour a little higher up the Crescent and she'd checked and said they had no problems, and our iBurst was connecting just fine..  My U is again being taken down whenever the scurvy Chop feels like it, and earlier the GW said he lost the entire keyboard function and had to reboot.  A responsible Intelligence Operative? Rubbish.*

When I'd glanced up out of the kitchen door a half hour ago, my Good Neighbour's dumbed-down enhancer had still been trembling vigorously.. I'd taken a few shots anyway, though it was already light and it's unlikely I caught anything at all.. *goes off to check..

LATER at 7.20am

*As I type here into blogger, he's back to changing the font every few sentences, and I find myself totally unimpressed...
*  At 7.10am there'd been a heavy-handed reminder as I sat here at the desk, and the Knives to the Back frequency hit me briefly, leaving the BackFire levels at rather more than unpleasant.  A minute later and my body temperature had suddenly rocketed, so I whipped out the camera to catch THIS snowy gob-stopper cunningly positioned up on the beading? that borders the ceiling panels.. And no, I'm not mistaken, as I've become my own fiercest critic and if there's so much as one iota of doubt, I'd rather hit Delete than hang on to a bad call...I guess my camera had flustered His Shiftyness at that point, as his house alarm suddenly went off raucously... Too late, mate... *chokes..

Our Landscape Artist had sent a text saying his brother had passed away on Wednesday and he wouldn't be able to work at ours this Saturday as planned... If the weather clears would I be permitted to take out the little Bosch mower or the weed-whacker and use them without interference, or will the Ruler of my Universe persist in flogging that dead horse by blocking the electrical charge to impress his Students?  Muttering 'ek maak sterk beswaar' repeatedly in the past, never made any difference to our appalling circumstances at all.. Why would that change?  Maybe the current brazen attempt to white-wash this Criminal will include a relaxation of his mischief involving his control over our electrical appliances... My word!  Will you check out those pigs flying above the gumtrees? *falls over..

As I sit here now, it occurs to me to add Pravina to my Housewives League Safety Net, and to also send her a text just giving the time that I'm enduring the worst of the physical assaults, although I'd have to use the Good Man's cell number as it's the only one I have for No. 16... No doubt a simple feat to block my sms messages from reaching their destination, but nonetheless, I'll faithfully record each occasion I'm forced into going that route, here on these pages...

LATER at 2.45pm

I've gotten much better about electrical storms in my old age, and I don't rush to hide on the bed with earplugs and a bunch of pillows over my head.  Is it my imagination or have the storms become more ferocious these days?  As if the lightning really means business?
I'd been bitching and moaning since 1.20pm about the ever-increasing BackFire, and by 2.30pm I was really pissed off and began taking pictures here in the lounge..
Only one of them was worth keeping.. A pale transparent orb above the bead curtain at the window...
Funny thing is, that ten minutes later, when all hell broke loose and the storm hit the valley full-on, I started catching spheres all over the lounge.. *beams.. White, grey, transparent and solid.. CHECK HERE...WTF?  Shall I guess?
Balliram got distracted from interfering with my efforts and he'd had to go close a window or something?  Enough time for me to more than make up my hunting quota for the day..*finger..

The GW had stumbled across something on the web that suggested he update Windows.. Not something he's done before, but he waded in anyways... Are you surprised to hear that subsequently, when I'd connected an hour ago, I got a banner in Chrome, Firefox and in Internet Explorer all claiming our Server had gone AWOL?  If it ain't broke I figure he shouldn't have tried to fix it... I called my friends higher up the Crescent and they said they had no internet problems.  I figure the Opportunist next door saw a gap and went for it...

LATER at 5pm

I didn't turn the light on when I bathed earlier... After nudging 67 years I pretty much know where everything is, and I figured it wouldn't affect the quality of the Pervert's satellite feed.  In retrospect I was wrong, for blow me down with a feather if a shrill little NAT didn't kick in .. A NAT that may just as well have been inside the bathroom, it was that close...  I hadn't even towelled myself dry when I'd caught THIS white sphere perving up in the corner, despite his best efforts at remote interference to my camera...
Sitting now in the lounge I felt his hot breath as he skulked up behind me to see what I was doing, and I'd walked right into it...
Just how important is our Crackerboy's contribution to the Cause after all?  For it can't be denied he spends an inordinate amount of time in ours, repeating his mischief ad nauseum....  Sort of like his own Groundhog Day?  Doomed to smash and grab the most boring of domestic activities and commit the same crimes he's done so many times before...  Am I awed and fearful at his power, and ready to cave?   'Fraid not, folks.. Sure I get tired and down from the worst of the physical assaults, but it's never long before my contempt at the Creature's sheer cowardice rears it's ugly mug again, and I bounce back like that idiotic Duracell bunny...
I can only guess that despite his close bond to the Telecom's Strategist and the Druglord (never mind his connections to the Curry Mafia), that he's been ranked by his peers as trouble, and as such has now been sidelined to deal only with the weak and vulnerable, and as a tutor...

Sunday 23rd September at 4.30am

There'd been no BackFire frequency worth mentioning when I'd taken myself to bed last night.. A miracle?  Lined up like a sitting duck in that corner of the bedroom, in LOS to the mini base Station?  No, instead of the BF he'd let rip with the Knives to the inner ear at 7.55pm, and once I'd put the light out at 8.15pm, another reminder was sent in the form of Knives to the Back.  Clearly uncertain whether he'd gotten his message across properly, it was more Knives to the inner ear at 9pm...  There was a cookout some time after that, but for some reason I wasn't able to surface enough to write it down.. Weird...
It had turned fairly chilly after the storm and I'd kept my warm things on when I'd gone to bed...

I'd been asleep when I became aware of a nagging ache behind my right knee and I was on fire from the feet up, and I can remember thinking I must take everything off quick, or combust, but I couldn't move...
I've told you before how Millie weeps profusely during the microwave sessions when my internal body temperature goes off the wall, and you can always tell from her dressing how successful the Chef had been with his nefarious bakeathons..
I'd surfaced properly at 2.25am, to an ache in both hips, as our Controller worked his way steadily through his arsenal of weaponry... I'd muttered angrily and had eventually gone to the loo, checked on the dogs, and had been permitted to go back to sleep until after 4am...

Did my Good Neighbour ever get a proper look at the chap who jumped down into our courtyard on that rainy summer's night, several years back?  godschild had heard the popping of my little pellet gun and I seem to think I'd phoned him as well, to say we had an intruder... Did my Excellent Neighbour see the chap when my friends at the CPF had finally rescued us and the cops had carted him off, no doubt to put him in the nearest taxi and say job well done?  You checked out that growth on the guy's forehead?  The identical growth sported by THIS Telkom tecchie, seen here busily adjusting the white wireless box between ours and Balliram's, some months later?    Did you ever bother to put two and two together and realise that the Cause you've signed up for is indeed operated by the corrupt, FOR the corrupt?  That every crime committed on this stretch, including thefts of laptops through windows, intruders visiting your property, stolen cars, etc. were organised with the aid of the cctv type technology hidden in the streetlight cowlings, and designed to persuade you that this experiment is the only answer if the country is to be saved?

*5.15am and the Conductor begins the opening bars of the Prelude to Airwaves*
If your increased participation leads to a lessening of the terror-tactics employed in ours, then you have my thanks, although your efforts come too late to save us...  While I understand that it's easier to buy the lies you've been fed, than to rock the boat by questioning them, will you go willingly? Does the saturation of every inch of free space here in the Zone, by Roux's amazing ultra short laser-showers, include the saturation of your thinking power?
Barnabas doesn't regard you as a threat, and it's guaranteed that he will have people you trust implicitly, constantly reassuring you that you've made the right choice...

If indeed my role is now merely to serve as a warning to the rest of you, it appears I've been on the right path from the start... It's interesting to speculate whether you regard the remote blocking of my cameras batteries as necessary due to provocation, or as a further demonstration of the Criminal control that will be exerted over the entire population by these pseudo-Counter Intelligence operatives...  Do us a favour - Just don't brush me aside as some crackpot old fart who bears a grudge, and heed my warnings, for I'm one of the few left who has absolutely no need to prevaricate...

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 23rd September 2012 at 2.07pm.