Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Warning...?
(begun Wednesday 26th September at 12.01pm.)

*As yov can see we have the Idiot mischief-maker in ovr PC again, so bear with the replacement V*

You'd (hmm.. aaaaand it's back, pfft...) think that using the garden shears would have Millie in a fury, or my broken wrists shrieking to high heaven..  It's not like that at all, and though her appearance is against her, she's astonishingly well-behaved unless she's provoked by the Sadist, and the same applies to my burned-dry-of-cartilage wrists/hands....
I'd finished cutting back the bouganvilla on the rockery, and had gone down to the second terrace by the roses where I'm so neatly lined up to Balliram's enhancer and the overheads on Jan Smuts.  Blam!  A single Knife to the Back at the precise moment No. 16's house alarm kicked in, and ran it's course.. *chokes..

You'll have to forgive my stumbling guesses at this point, for my Controller is successfully weaving a muddling web of lies and misconception, to ultimately confuse the issue and save his rotten hide.. I can only surmise that at 10.55am the Pervert attempted to bounce an attack into ours from No. 16, though I've obviously no idea whether Prameet was home at the time, or on duty in ours.. *shrugs...
After that, I was left to finish up in the garden before I went to sit in the lounge and sort out the pile of newspapers..  Not in my usual chair that's so neatly lined up for the target practise sessions, but the one by the phone, and I'd had no pain or discomfort at all....
By 11.45am I'd finished tidying up and went and sat in my chair to watch the end of Come Dine with Me, and it had taken just five minutes before the first stab of what you like to pretend is only a VIRTUAL blade, hit Millie dead on.. *blinks..

By no means the ferocity that the Coward employs under cover of darkness from out of der Bunker, or a chommie's home nearby, it was as if it were happening from a distance, though quite sufficient to have the sweat pop out on my wrinkled brow.. The office proper today, Chop?  Sitting up there at the Wireless Station being patted and praised by your half-wit cronies while bouncing the Knives to the Back frequency through one of your unfortunate Student's wiring?  Fred?  Is the Creep using you as well, and you're happy/obliged to play along?
I moved away from my chair in the lounge and the discomfort disappeared like magic. Hau!   I've now come to sit here in the back room at the desk, only to find that this position was lined up already, and the faint jabs to the back have resumed.. Sort of like a threat of worse things to come?  Is that the idea, Pigboy?  Virtual pain?  Is that what you all think?  Do you sit back telling yourselves it's just a Game, and my pain is imagined FFS?  Even as I sit here he's working to improve the connection, and some of the Knives are becoming sharper than others..

LATER at 12.45pm

The GameWrecker just came through to chat, and amazingly, the jabbing stopped until he'd gotten up and left the room.. Balliram's modus has always been to swamp us with whatever frequency he's using when there's the possibility of thieving some banal bit of conversation, and yet the very opposite just happened *startled...

LATER again at 1.00pm

I've just fed the dogs only to experience more of the odd behaviour.. Sure there was a certain amount of discomfort when I started up the microwave, but compared to the usual full-on assault when the Sadist is in residence, it was mild. I guess it's a toss-up whether he's actually encouraging one of his nearby students to employ the Knives to the Back, or has simply instructed them to leave their lines open while he does the job himself from a distance.. *vomits copiously...
Will No. 16 and my Excellent Neighbours allow themselves to be re-programmed to find this behaviour totally acceptable, or is that already a done deal? I could understand it, were their acquiescence due to a fear of repurcussions, but anything else would be a blow, and I'm not ashamed to admit it...

How far advanced is the actual use of the mind-control technology here in SA?  I suspect these goondas are now trying that angle with me, by the judicious use of applied pain, and I'm here to say that I'm reduced to a roaring mindless animal with relative ease... Is that what you wanted?  Was that always the general idea?  Leave her to yap as long as she's amusing, and shut her down once she passes her sell-by date?  Sure looks that way to me..*shrugs..

Thursday 27th September at 4am

A nunu with backup?  A Barbershop duo?  *falls over... Hell, I grumble about it often enough.  Just like the hearing aid ads say, if there's more than one person talking at once, I'm screwed, and I'm the a/h that has to have the TV cranked to the max... Natural deterioration due to age?  Pfft... *five minutes here at the desk and Mr. Hotness has arrived...*  At least it shows he's paying some attention, as doubling up the NAT like that certainly took the tinny out of it...
He hadn't tried to hide at yesterday's Bath Run, and the BackFire had literally flared as I'd walked in to the bathroom.. I discovered the reason why, shortly afterwards... Instead of just hitting the camera batteries remotely with enough strength to dim the flash, this time he employed the booster hidden in the Samsung washing machine to prevent the flash from operating at all.. *falls over..
Whatever rocks your boat, Balliram.. I've already got enough pics showing a sphere clearly snuggled up to the back of that machine, to keep me happy... How'd I know he was using the booster?  The camera sort of jammed each time at that angle only, and totally gave the game away... *dances..

When I'd strolled into the Head's office up at Dodge last night, it was to find those tiny ceiling lights had been replaced by two sets of neon strips, giving the effect of an interrogation room..*blinks.. I'd watched the pleasant chap sitting behind the desk, and had wondered whether he had any idea that the Meeting was being monitored.. Who does he back?  Official Government intelligence, or the counter-intelligence wallahs?  Hard to tell these days, and that's the way it's supposed to be *applauds...
The Meeting had been underway for some twenty minutes before Balliram decided to liven things up with the BackFire frequency, and ten minutes later I took a Knife to the Back...
Then it was a smack to the left of my neck, followed by a klap the right.. Yeah - very clever dear... *pats the Creep cautiously... No-one in their right mind should spend a minute more than absolutely necessary in that now over-wired hellhole, and that's a fact...

I'm assuming that Nervous Neddy followed us as we headed home and pulled up by the Madressa so that I could take THIS quick shot... Certainly badly degraded, but nonetheless a Keeper, as the air around that institution was full of what?  Sure you can see spheres, but it's the pinpoints of light that intrigue me, and I guess the laser showers run really heavy up there?
We'd stopped again outside No. 78.. The place with the Japanese-style sand garden covering their verge, that hides some seriously fat cabling underneath?  With that delicious silver football plonked in the middle, for the laser's delight?  Will you check out the green mercury vapour lamp in their streetlight and the two hologram spheres right next to it HERE?
I managed to take a whole bunch more, once I'd gotten home, and though most of them were corrupted, they're well worth keeping, as there were spheres everywhere..*beams..

When I'd finally climbed into bed at 9.10pm, there hadn't been so much as a twinge of Backfire or Knives to the Back, but instead an unpleasant headache arrived, that had left almost immediately...  Sometimes I kid myself that I'm being of some use when I report so diligently on how these Operators run this killer technology, but truth be told I'm well aware that I'm simply making it easier for the Sadist to refine and increase his attacks on me.. I'm pretty sure the BackFire frequency has the same devastating effect on anyone with cancer, be it on the surface like mine, or chewing away at someone's innards...

My old GP's nurse?  The one that said they'd fought the mast going up in Vincent Road in Mariannhill? The one whose husband developed a brain tumor sometime after the tower went up, despite all the petitions?  The fellow got a reprieve and it was benign... Of course a door-to-door would likely reveal that not all the residents had been that lucky, but who's counting?  *winks..
Why did I pick on young ichigo yesterday?  Hell, who knows... Maybe because I can't see his name on mybroadband without imagining a mast nearby?  Maybe because I have the feeling his folks were persuaded to have a tower put up on their farm in the Midlands? Yes? No?

Whether yesterday's unpleasant, yet oddly muffled assaults, had been the result of some carefully executed theatrics or the real deal, still escapes me.. It's been all too easy over the years for His Shiftyness to simply pull his Beemer into his garage and insist later that he wasn't home... I guess I'll stick to my guns and say he was bouncing into his Student's systems and using them to nail me from wherever.... Be it the Radio Station or a hidy-hole somewhat nearer... Pigman has cranked up the BackFire already, and I need to go indulge in some air-whistling... Cheers...

LATER at 6.15am

I was washing down my car just after 6am, when M had trundled by, heading down to the street on her way to work.. We'd greeted each other and there'd been a pause before WHAM! the Controller had flooded the garage with the BackFire.. Eish!  He's had godknows how many years to perfect his 'craft', and yet he's still like a bull in a china shop... But hey -  THESE heavy-handed applications of white chalky substance on our rafters sure come in handy, and the dents in my car's boot and roof never fail to remind me of their existence..*snarls... I was locking the garage when I noticed a silver car sitting at the speed bump outside No. 6.. Checking his phone?  Chatting to Balliram?  What?  He saw that I was interested and smartly drove off up the Crescent...*curious...

LATER at 1.10pm

Guess who had a load of copper piping nicked, ten minutes after the GameWrecker left home this morning, while I was off up in Westville?  The most heavily monitored home in the southern hemisphere?  This serving as a warning to others crud is getting expensive... Peace....

---oOo---

Thursday 27th September 2012 at 3.28pm.