Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Green light..
(begun Saturday 15th September at 8.10am..)


A spasmodic fit of dry hacking at the kitchen sink just after 7.15am, (gotta love the Throat Choking frequency) followed shortly afterwards by my Controller's house alarm, had the limp in my right leg reacting angrily.. How to tell whether it's simply psychosomatic balderdash or not?  The limp, I mean?
I'd been sat here at the desk at 7.45am, muttering and cursing as I tried ripping the knots from my coir-like thatch, when the GW had left to give Sue the Book a lift to work..
Old habits, hey Balliram?  My old man was barely out of the back door when the BackFire levels had shot up, and I'd had to have a quiet word with the Dickhead...

I'd reminded him that though in the past it hadn't mattered in the least what people thought of him, things had since changed somewhat... That if he wished to maintain the cover story sold to certain of his Students, (that he is NOT the brutal thug I paint him to be), he's going to have to take a little more care in the future... Not a difficult task, as he has any number of crooks and thieves to provide him with flowery alibis should he require them, but I have to confess the levels have since subsided to a bearable burn... You can however, guarantee he's made a mental note to exact punishment after midnight, for my outrageous cheek...*winks...

Sunday 16th September at 4.15am

A gentle chorus of NATs nearby fail to hide my personal nunu ticking away merrily outside the window... A surge or two of the BackFire, and we've settled into our routine.. *yawns...
Did I ever believe in dreams?  Probably only when it suited me... It must have been in the early hours, when our Controller is generally busy achieving his 'best' work, that I dreamed that the bedroom was alive with snakes... *blinks.. Some up to 8-feet long, and some little'uns, and all what I guess were bush-snakes... A pretty green with slightly yellow edges and a white underbelly?
I remember I'd called the GW to come and see, and the dog had given one yap as she'd gone to investigate, and then I'd gotten busy doing something else, and when I'd gone back into the bedroom they'd all disappeared *eyeroll... After that I'd been driving on my own down the wrong side of Jan Smuts Highway and had looked up to see a big silver plane tumble out of the sky and explode right outside the Tropical Nursery...

There'd been no other cars on the road, and I'd pulled up just past the Candella Road intersection, thinking no-one will have survived, before I woke up... Jason Arnold had been in the papers last week, so that takes care of the snake dream.. Though mine had been a big passenger plane, it would've been the three farmers and their pilot that died, that would've triggered the second dream... I forget which day it was, but the weather has been so dodgy lately, and apparently the pilot had decided to fly the guys home anyway...
The repurcussions from those deaths will be enormous, and I suppose it had stuck in my head somewhere.. *shrugs..
It's sort of odd how neither the snakes nor the aircraft crash had caused me any agitation at all, and I certainly didn't wake up fearful and bathed in sweat...

I'd booted up yesterday at 1.30pm, and had checked my gmail and edited my blog update before signing into mybroadband at 1.42pm.  I'd had a small flurry of the Knives to the Back frequency when I'd watched the U-tube clip of that thief at the Stockholm railway station, but after that I'd been pretty much left alone.. *startled...
I was still on the forum at 2.19pm, when the Chop had sounded his triple-woop! remote from der Bunker.. Tightening up, just in case?  I guess that was about when I'd been catching up on the 'Resolution to my issue' thread in the vodacom forum?  Jumpy, much? *winks..
What could I possibly say to Jannie van Zyl that I've not said here, already?  Engage him on a public forum?  The silver-tongued arch-Strategist for the telecoms industry?  Man, I'm not quite ready to throw myself under that train, FFS...

The gloves had come off just as soon as I'd logged off and shut down the PC, and by 2.55pm the frustrated Sadist was running the BackFire at teeth-grinding levels...   What's with No. 16's house alarm lately?  For the past two or three weeks that thing has been going off at the oddest of times.. So odd in fact, that my aerial has gone onto red-alert... *looks at Prameet... Upped a level in your laser/wireless studies, kiddo?  Doing your prac. as well? *interested... Is your dad keeping up with the strides you're making?

LATER at 5am

Something new, Balliram?  This morning, even without my spectacles, I could see my Good Neighbour's powerful enhancer flickering away quietly.. No, not the big flashes it was emitting when I got those five astonishing pictures, but a dulled-down version of steady flickers... It's also now got a brilliant greenish (?) pinpoint of light on the left side of it's casing HERE... (I see there's a photo stored in my Picasa of the exact light fitting, though it was taken a few years ago.  But it's there if you're interested)
I fetched the binoculars to find that the inside of that light appears to be in two parts.  The top half of the 'bulb' is shining a dull white, while the bottom half is showing an equally muted orange... Like Stefanus says, it's all about the lights, is it not?  *winks..  Take a photo?  Nope, I'm not tempted in the slightest...

It occurred to me that His Shiftyness is running the battery degrading frequency pretty much non-stop in ours, and that he has been, for quite some time...
That could be the reason that both our TV remotes are constantly playing up as well... I'd suggested to the GW that we change the batteries, and he'd shrugged off the idea... Non-Believer that he is, it's beyond him to grasp the Battery Corruption frequency's role in this fantastique Laser/Wireless operation... *yawns...
So, tellus if you would - In the version of the Sales Pitch you bought, what part does the ability to block a battery's charge remotely, have to do with saving the world? *fascinated...
What part does the ability to scramble and interfere with a vehicle's on-board computer play in making the world a better place?

It would appear that these new Arms Dealers are hell-bent on impressing you with their weaponry, though at this stage, they would have you believe they are being used merely as irritations upon their chosen targets, for your entertainment... You know that's a lie, right?  You've figured out that you've signed on for something that's not quite kosher after all, but you're scared shitless to voice your concerns?  Oops...
May I suggest you simply continue to do as you're told, and pretty soon you won't have a single original thought left in your head to worry about?  You'll be a part of a heaving mass of easily manipulated sheep, just as the Authors had planned from the start?
I guess it's your minds they've been after all along, and I'm willing to bet that even they have been pleasantly surprised by the ease with which their goals are now being realised...

The limp in my right leg, that I'd woken to yesterday morning, has disappeared completely for the moment, but that's not to say it won't be re-instated at some point later in the day..  These little tweaks depend a great deal on the Sadist's boredom levels, and nothing else.. *belches...
And ja, I do appreciate that when I chirp out loud in rage at the increased levels of crud being flooded into our home, that very often of late, they suddenly and dramatically subside...
I've taken to keeping a log of all such incidents, in an effort to prove to you that your Tutor is not simply the amiable IT wizard he would have you believe..  Giving you the exact time of the worst of the assaults should at least tell you that your hands are clean, if nothing else...

While Balliram will insist that you need to operate the technology at what I find to be excrutiating levels, you should come to see that that is bullshit of the highest order, and that the BF frequency he's so partial to, is employed simply because it causes me the most distress... *vomits... Dare I believe that at least some of his Students can see the gravity of this 'Game', and that they're still capable of looking beyond his mask of amiability to the callous and sadistic pervert beneath?  While I doubt that's possible, there's always Hope at the bottom of the box....

LATER at 6.10am

Like I said, I've been plodding about the house since 4am, without so much as a twinge in my leg..
I went and sat briefly out on the verandah just before 6am, and came in once the Angelus had sounded from St. Theresa's, only to find the sharp ache by my knee has magically returned.. *winks...
Just like that, I'm back to hobbling about.. Alas, I'd have to guess that you'd find this latest assault cleverly amusing if anything,  and the fact that the BF frequency is also rocketing as I scribble here, won't disturb you at all... *sighs... Man, where are the Good guys when you need them?

LATER at 7.30am

When I'd gone up top to fetch the Times, fifteen minutes ago, I'd forgotten about my limp, and the BF had subsided to bearable.. Coming back down the stairs to line up with the Overheads on the second terrace, I was reminded in no uncertain terms that I'd been crippled...  All good clean fun? You think?
If I'd not gone over to the Oncology Centre and had that scan done on my wrist and thumb, I'd be none the wiser... To discover that the cartilage around my thumb had simply vanished, (due to the repeated assaults on our hands and wrists, carried out since 2005) shouldn't have come as a surprise...
Easily achieved by a specific frequency employed to apply a relentless battering to the chosen area, and yet steadfastly laughed off as doing no permanent damage, by the Liars operating this magical technology.. *snorts..

Of course you know better by now, and this newfound knowledge will play it's part in keeping you nicely in line... Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 16th September 2012 at 8.52am.