Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The knell of Doom..
(begun Monday 27th August at 6.05am..)

*woop! woop!  floats out from der Bunker at 8.30am Tuesday morning...*

I've just this minute finished scribbling out today's Curses update here in the back room, and almost immediately there's a surge of the BackFire frequency, as Balliram chirrups his remote next door..  Did it ever occur to you that it's my sheer unpleasantness that's kept me surviving the seriously skewed odds of this one-sided battle?  How many of the brainwashed masses out there persist in saying that were I to fall silent, my erm, 'problems' would disappear?  Late-comers to this horrorshow perchance?
Jumped on the band-wagon only recently, and rushed to judgement without knowing all the facts?
Many of the threads at the mybroadband forum reveal a similar tendency, as members can't be bothered to read more than the latest two posts on a thread before adding their .2cents worth.. Often, with bizarre results..

LATER at 6.30am

I'd been tidying up the lounge a short while ago when Balliram had leapt into the desk lamp next to the PC.  A messy effort, in return for which I've switched off that jackpoint for the time being... Will the lamp bulb blow when it's switched back on?  Small pettinesses, so favoured in the past by the Goonda next door... *shrugs..
Who exactly was it, that had decided that by eliminating Glen Nayager, Balliram could be made to pass muster as part of the Good Team?  That shutting up the ex-Station Commissioner forever was the only way that our Area Controller could get a foot in the door of the Opposition's camp, and feed the Druglord and his Mob colleagues a running update of all that takes place up at the Wireless Station?
A genius scheme first mooted by the Telekom's Strategist to his buddy Michael Barnabas? Or straight from the Druglord himself, once he'd seen that his former SAPS protege was in the final stages of the Omnipotence Disease, and fast becoming a liability?

Our Glen simply refused to see the writing on the wall, despite all the efforts made to get rid of him, and his close bond to Collin P. Balliram was known to many... With his cracker skills in such demand, my Controller was considered too valuable to lose, but his relationship with Nayager had become a real handicap... Did the Sadist feel so much as a twinge of guilt when Nayager's planned termination was outlined to him?  Did all those years they'd spent huddled together, savouring the groans of their targets, (You think I'm kidding, don't you?) give our Controller any pause for thought?
To this day I shall insist that it was el Monstro himself who was tasked to repeatedly flood Nayager's apartment over in Mayville (and probably his vehicle as well), with the heart-weakening frequencies....Have you experienced any of those fluttering palpitations yourself, as you sit before your PC or laptop? Then you'll know the one I mean... *shrugs..
Any suspicions of his involvement in the ex-Station Commander's early demise would've been regarded by the so-called Good Team, as proof of Balliram's new allegiance....

Have you checked for the chemical compound applications dotted about your yard and the walls of your home, and were you aware of their existence?  The white emulsion often designed to resemble bird poo, and the startling blobs of bright blue, so loved by the laser showers?  You applied them yourself, under careful instruction by your Tutor? Ah, that's okay then...*winks...

LATER at 7.35am

I figure I have the answer to my last question, as far as No. 10 is concerned... I'd just taken a couple of pics of the new toolshed for the record, when my Excellent Neighbour had bobbed up at his back tap..  *blinks.. Is that a really heavy dose of the brilliant blue compound around one of the pipes, or are my now seriously compromised eyes deceiving me?  Such dedication to the Cause is commendable, or would be, if I knew what version godschild has bought into, lock, stock, and barrel....
Does he really believe that the Seriously Corrupt in the Ruling Party have reached their all-time lows without
the assistance of a band of cunning shadowy manipulators steering them from the outset?  *curious...
That those same PuppetMasters have managed to persuade 90% of the denizens of the Zone to meekly and willingly accept this inhuman technological experiement as a world-saving exercise is, in itself, a breath-taking achievement...
The zealous fervour of the many Devout would've been viewed as an advantage by the Recruitment Team, would it not Janneman?  Persuade their Leaders, and the rest would follow like lambs to the slaughter... I must get on...

LATER at 9.50am

I was outside weeding on the second terrace by 9.35am, in direct LOS to the overheads.. It's a warm but soft overcast day and I was feeling cheerful.... A flock of hadedas rose noisily nearby and the BackFire frequency arrived immediately.. I went up top when it became really unpleasant, and was in time to see the Flooring guys leaving No. 6.  No sign of Balliram's Beemer, though that doesn't mean he hadn't snuck it into his garage and out of sight, in true Special Operative fashion.. *winks..

I'd have to hazard that my Excellent Neighbour was already familiar with the elusive Sherwood Network, and has been for at least a couple of years..
Was the Director recently tasked to convince her that an upgrade was necessary?  That my well-meaning attempts at sounding the alarm had become too time-consuming for the Tutor Balliram to manage on his own, and that her assistance was urgently required?  *falls over choking...
(My Controller can in fact 'manage' me with one hand tied behind him, and needs no assistance whatsoever in 'dealing' with me...)

Sitting here now at the desk in the back room as I scribble, it's 10am, and the frequency in my ears has just changed noticably, along with the arrival of a brief earache...   Is a lesson underway right at this moment, as the Knives to the Back suddenly prickle into life, and the Wireless song in my ears grows stronger?
Man, as a worthless Labrat here to provide sick amusement for the troops, I've no voice worth mentioning, but it would be great if my Good Neighbour could make a note of what times she is busy doing what, precisely?  Was she being instructed at 10am to access our back room, and would she believe for one minute that her arrival was the cause of my sudden increased discomfort?

When I'd shrieked out loud yesterday at around 2pm, had she even been home?  Has she been misled to believe that she is to be our sole Monitor?  Such are the lies that form the very foundation of this fantabulous experiement, hey Earl?  *winks... How would they know if Balliram were to piggy-back into ours as he always does, deliberately causing a double-whammy of pain to this Idiot?
Would my Good Neighbour consider keeping a log of precisely when she's tasked to hop on into ours? Maybe sometime we could compare notes, and I guarantee she'll find that during the worst of the attacks, she's nowhere near our circuit, and if she is, she has additional company that she's unaware of...

When the change in frequency had occurred to my hearing some fifteen minutes earlier, I'd wagged my wrinkled finger at the window and suggested out loud to Balliram that he employ caution, as he is painting a pretty clear picture of what's going on.. Surprisingly, the BackFire had receded immediately...
It's always possible that the Sadist is purportedly coaching you to access all aspects of our home, and that he will tell you that my howls of pain and outrage are due merely to teething problems that will improve... You seriously think so?  When the bastard has had eight effing years to perfect his criminal craft, surely by now I should be unaware when our home is accessed by a SECRET agent, and yet if anything, the effects have worsened?

I'm here to state officially that I'm delighted to have your company in my home, illegal or not.. But I will tell you that your earnest Tutor is a Prevaricator of the first order, and that the additional torture that has arrived along with your toolshed, is not of your making at all, despite Balliram's insistance to the contrary... Keeping a log of all the occasions you access our home, and matching them to the assaults I describe here, could go some way towards providing a modicum of truth... Are you up for it?  *looks at godschild...
You do realise that it would be a simple matter for Balliram (or even Fred) to talk you through a manouvre in ours, and then slam me silently with additional eye-watering pain at the same time?
Leaving you to believe from my muttered curses that YOU are the sole author of my misery...
 It ain't gonna work Pigman...  The tortures I endure have your signature stamped on them indelibly, and I figure after all these years I'm more than qualified to judge...

Tuesday 28th August at 5.15am

So much for courage...
Did I ever tell you that when I'd given birth to my daughter in 1977, my GP at the time had said that I'd been the cause of the closure of Mother's Hospital, not long afterwards?  That I'd screamed and cursed so foully and for so long during the lengthy labour, that presumably Admin had made the decision to shut down.. To this day I've little or no recollection of those circumstances, and though my GP had been joking, you can rest assured my pain had driven me to animalistic behaviour... *yawns..

Take your feeble amount of pain sensors and triple them (assuming you're a bloke), and then double them again... One of life's little jokes has me carrying more than my fair share of those nerve-endings, and way less than my share of grey matter... *falls over... When I attempt to describe the effect of the Knives to the Back frequency favoured by the Area Controller, it is genuinely as though a knife were being employed to stab me repeatedly... If he catches me unawares, as he does occasionally, you may rest assured that my ensuing roars of pain are in no way exaggerated...
By 3.45pm yesterday I was back in trouble, and by 5.30pm there'd been another full-on attack in the lounge.. At 5.55pm I'd caught three of the spheres on my lounge wall HERE...

A proud moment to know that you're involved, however obliquely, in deliberately causing pain to a fellow human being, worthy though she may be? *teeth.. Right up until 10.20pm last night, I was still catching evidence of my visitors in my bedroom HERE while enduring teeth-gritting pain, and I have to ask what part this ongoing and systematic torture plays in the version of the world-saving laser/wireless surveillance scheme, that you've been sold?  Again a rhetorical question, as it's fairly obvious you're being toughened up to receive your Certificate of Callousness, and I'm the means being used to achieve this.. *eyeroll...
In the end, all it's taken is a week or so of unrelenting and exquisite pain to knock the mouthy stuffing right out of me, and now, at 5.55am, he's already back and hard at work.. Balliram smells blood, and so do I.. Mine.
Stay safe and
peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 28th August 2012 at 9.22am..