Friday, August 24, 2012

Spherestorm...
(begun Friday 24th August at 6.15am..)


*Boot up PC at 7.45am.  First visitor arrives on Desktop by way of ubiquitous grey pop-up window and I greet (I'm guessing) her aloud.  Go to gmail as usual.  Sign out and go to Chrome.  Click on Twitter and get first, full black screen which changes to full (and I mean FULL) shocking pink screen.  Cnt.Alt.Delete and back to black screen and nothingness... Pull all plugs back to kitchen jackpoint and start again, and here I am... *

I've remarked before how cloud-cover appears to increase my reactions to Roux and Petruccione's fantasmagorical laser/wireless technology, though it hadn't occurred to this Dumbass to try and get visible evidence until now...
I'd switched off the outdoors lights and gone onto the verandah earlier, at 6am, to find a heavy mist swirling through the gumtrees and fuzzying the brilliant orange lamps of the overheads... Should I? Why not.  I'd fetched the Olympus, and in the grey misty light of dawn I found that my pictures were filled corner to corner with spheres, taken at the back, front, and sides of my home.  *blinks..  Just in case, I then hauled out the trusty Panasonic, which revealed the same dense throngs of orbs, though in somewhat improved colour... *dances...

The way I understood it, was that he'd dropped her off at her place after the movies (within spitting distance of the Raftery Rd. Mast), and he'd gone into a paroxym of coughing and choking almost immediately... He'd said he'd known straight away that I would insist he was being targeted by the Throat Choking frequency at that point, but he'd questioned why it hadn't affected her in any way..
An easy one to answer, and I know I've got it nailed... My VC's immune system is shot to hell by now, and you're well aware that he's already been hospitalised twice, directly due to the assaults carried out over the powerlines to his home..
Once Balliram had noted the Honourable Man's extreme reaction to that particular frequency, it became my Area Controller's weapon of choice, much as he uses the BackFire in ours...
She's a johnny-come-lately to the area, and it'll take a while before she begins to feel the effects of Balliram's attentions, depending on the levels he employs in her home... A couple of consecutive nights of Serious Intent could easily have her on a par with our situation in a trice, but it would draw unwanted attention to his criminal behaviour, so it's my guess that he'll go slow at No. 72 for the time being .. Besides, her kid spends more time on the property than his old lady, so maybe it'll be his knees that sound the first alarm? *waits...

While your lily-white Tutor is free to roam the Zone causing mayhem and mischief via the powerlines of those whose cries of pain will never come to light, he'd be wise to take a little more care nearer home...  The days when he and his erstwhile Buddy, Nayager, would run rampant across the local circuits, could now provide me with at least enough to convince his less-than-informed Students that he's everything I've ever claimed him to be, and then some...
Were my Good Neighbours to become aware of the sheer extent of wickedness that their Tutor practises, I guess they'd be shattered, and it's fortunate that this won't be allowed to happen...

Does the Sherwood Network include efnet's #trivia channel?  You've met my Master in his FlipDeezy camouflage?  Is there a Bacardi or an Ultra-Violet to be found there as well?  *curious...  Which of little Missus Balliram's several disguises does she use to engage you in pleasant online banter?  'summer', perhaps?  When it comes to loyal backup Operatives, that pretty creature has no match, and you would do well to remember that she once excelled as a used-car salesperson, and has the gift of 'sincere' gab down pat...
Every hour you put in laying next to that active laptop, is an hour's less of a healthy life, no matter that you've been led to believe you're a soldier in the war against corruption (and godwilling I'm never given cause to say I told you so..).  I would throw a spanner in the works of this inhumane experiment?  In my dreams.. *snorts.. My intention is purely to warn you of the criminals you happily consort with, and of the possibly dire consequences this could have on you and your family... Not something you're remotely interested in at this point, as you shrug me off as a Whinger par excellence.. Blah, blah, blah...

Saturday 25th August at 3.30am

By 10am yesterday, I was back up on the first terrace wielding the branch-lopper.. This time he didn't have a go with the Nausea frequency, but instead had swopped the BackFire in favour of the Knives to the Back frequency, and when I'd finally put the ladder away and gone indoors at around midday, it had been waiting for me..*blinks.. I'd not over-taxed myself or fallen off the ladder and yet, when I finally sat in my corner of the lounge, my right arm and neck felt as though they'd been run over by a bus... The minute I moved away from that corner the discomfort vanished...

I'd spent a less than thrilling afternoon cursing the Chop out loud, and by bathtime I just knew to take the camera with me.. Sure enough, I caught THESE two little buggers up on the bathroom wall at 4.06pm, and THIS really weird light affect on the tiles behind the washing machine.. *beams..
I'd taken myself to bed at 8pm, and he'd started in on me immediately.. Poke, poke, poke..*spews... I got back out of bed and fetched my brick and said aloud that if he didn't stop, I'd use it, and all I'd got was more painful grief....
At 8.40pm I'd sent the following text to Missus Balliram and to my Good Neighbour.. 'Frequencies running way over acceptable. 8.40pm' and almost immediately I'd had a reply from Tamara saying 'Uhm, sory. Who is this?'
Pretty sad, wouldn't you say?  In fairness, maybe she wasn't home, or she was momentarily distracted.  I've had the same phone number for what seems like a decade, and as her immediate neighbour, why am I not in her phone book? *winks...

No matter.  I'd spoken aloud to the Sadist and said his Missus could call me and I'd be happy to speak to her, but that I wasn't about to play games with texts.  Are you surprised to hear that the Knives to the Back had stopped immediately?  Really? *snarls... I was just drifting off at 9pm, when DonkeyBrain had the last word, and some stupid Welcome Back sms came in from vodacom, so I'd switched the phone off... *eyeroll...  He'd had another go sometime in the dead of night, but otherwise I'd managed to snore through whatever he was up to, until I finally got up after 3am this morning...
I've already explained to my Excellent Neighbours the reason for my Distress Texts, and she must know that I'm pushed to the limit before I go that route...

Missus Courageous?  She may choose to hide behind the safe 'I don't know what my husband does, and I don't want to know', but her heavy involvement in the initial smear campaign on IRC Trivia tells another story altogether.. I figure it's only right that she's informed when her husband is abusing his power to such an extent, whether they like it or not.  In the interests of Truth, she is more than welcome to call me when she gets my pathetic cries for help, and I will share with you here, her every word...  You can guarantee there'll be a next time, and in fact it might very well be within the next half hour, if the obsessed Pervert doesn't settle down soon.. *gags...As a rule, when I mention Tamara's name on my blog, the Fires of Hell rain down on me later, and I wish it noted that the only time her name is mentioned is due to her SO's disgusting behaviour.

It's now 4.20am, and one of his tinny-sounding enhancer nunus has just tried it on outside the window.. Do you have them in YOUR garden?  Have you managed to isolate a particularly noisy cricket or grasshopper near your gates or bedroom window, that's been chirping away, unscathed by predators, for a couple of years?  Hey, for all I know recruits are required to apply those chemical compounds about their properties themselves, and are well aware that they enhance their conversations should their Tutor/Controller wish to join them surreptitiously and eavesdrop...

Moving on.   She'd had something to say about my insistence on the existence of the cowling cameras?  As a fully-fledged member of the Housewives League, that information is surely known to her?  Type in the pole code and the Controller has a bird's-eye view of everything that goes on at your gates, with surround-sound added?  And yes, I do have the pictures to back up my assertion, although Damage Control will insist those tiny lights on an otherwise dead streetlight are nothing to do with surveillance cameras... If Joe Public were to realise just how many home invasions and hijackings take place with the AID of those near invisible monitoring devices, it could do some serious damage to the reputation of those controlling these experiments...
Was she enraged at my suggestion that her BIL's hijacking may have been a scam?  Under the circumstances, I'd have to put that under the Sanctimonious Posturing column and ask in turn, what happened to my little Kodak digital camera in the end? *teeth... Some criminal activities are justified, and some aren't?  Run that by your buddy Balliram, why don't you, as I'm simply his guinea-pig, and in no position to do more than guess at the nefarious activities encouraged by the criminals operating the system...

Take the two spheres I captured up on the bathroom wall yesterday afternoon HERE.. You play the laser game, and therefore you're aware that if those spheres are present, there is someone accompanying them.?
It's a part of your Tutor's job to collect data from my bathroom, and you accept this? You're 100% certain he can't access your bathroom?  As long as you don't have any appliances such as a washing machine in there, you could be right, but even then I couldn't swear to it...
Sure, the Samsung has a powerful booster tucked into it somewhere, but with the amount of chemical compound enhancers dotted about everywhere, my guess would be that the Sicko can come on in to that little room even without the washing machine to enhance his perverted visitations...

Can I show you something?  Look HERE at what I caught out in the courtyard on Tuesday the 21st at 5.55pm.. One of those rare moments of good fortune?  That golden sausage of light streaking along above the windy drier, and the brilliant spheres and pinpoints of light that accompany it?  As close as I'm going to get to actually catching a laser shower?  What about THIS bolt of silver on my passage wall, taken last night at 6.05pm.. Can you explain that?

Turns out you think it's a fine thing that our homes and persons are employed as study-aids on which to practise the arts which you've been led to believe are so vital to the New World Order.. *vomits.. Do I appear mentally unstable?  Not really?  And yet you believe me to be deranged?  Do I appear to be suffering the agonies I describe? No? Then I must be making it up?  Jesus,joseph,andmary - Do you hear yourselves?!! *falls on over..
Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 25th August 2012 at 8.58am..