Friday, August 24, 2012

More pipe dreams...
(begun Thursday 23rd August at 5.45am..)


The ear-drilling high-pitched whine that had suddenly increased so dramatically when I'd risen in the early hours yesterday, was back this morning.. The nearest source I could pin it down to, had been the kitchen jack for the fridge and microwave, but even then, I'm uncertain...
At 4.15am it was still going full tonk, and at 4.20am I'd finally flicked the neon strip light on, and suddenly the whine was gone.  Hau!  Still not proof enough for you?  Ai, but you're a hard crowd to please...
How often have I reminded you that despite the actual lamps/bulbs being turned off, the wireless continues to pour through the circuits?

The Chosen will of course have been made aware of this at the point of their recruitment.. That despite a widespread and planned-for blackout, the laser/wireless technology continues to function unabated, and you will doubtless be ordered to keep your PC/laptops switched on, whether you can use them or not...
*A sudden flurry of Knives to the Back now at 5.50am, had me glaring up and over towards the Chickencoop, mere yards away from where I sit here at the desk, and I muttered that Pigboy should back away from me now.. He'll LOVE that... *
Your loyalty to the 'experiment' will be tested to it's limits, and you'll be expected to engage in activities that you may previously have regarded as criminal in the extreme... *shrugs...

Turning a blind eye as my property and home are illegally accessed, may well be one of the 'tests' you're put through regularly, and most certainly the deliberate destruction of trees and plants in my garden, that are considered to be obstructions to the Blessed Signal, will be condoned as vital to the project.. *nauseated...
You're aware that these activities are illegal, but it's been sold to you so cunningly, that you've told yourselves it's okay... Do we come across as corrupt in any way?  Seriously?  Do we look like we're sitting on millions accumulated via tax evasion?  Are we terrorists?
My crime (apart from my crass stupidity), has been to write about the 'experiment' on the web, and of the criminals who control it.  No more, no less.   My struggles to understand why so many of us have displayed the same agonising symptoms since the arrival of Cornelis Groesbeek's fibre cabling through the waterlines and Allen Spence's 'highly sophisticated computerised anti-cable theft' technology, rigged up to the streetlights in 2005, have provided endless entertainment for the criminal element operating this system..

How far would you go to convince your Tutor/Controller that you're 100% on board?  Do I mind that our property is illegally accessed on a regular basis?  Was I tickled pink to find that the youthful house-sitter I'd trusted to guard my home on more than one occasion, had probably had company whilst we'd been off up in the Midlands visiting my kid, and that a great deal of laser-attracting compounds had been added to both the inside and outside of our home in our absence?  Were you told that our young house-sitter had gone through our cupboards and drawers and helped himself to a digital camera, amongst other things?   With hindsight, I guess he would've been encouraged to look for it, as I'd already taken those incriminating pictures of the fire hydrant being opened by the Fire Department crew... Water under the bridge ja...

Friday 24th August at 4.25am

Objective?  I couldn't be objective if my life depended upon it... *snorts.. The new high-pitched whine in the kitchen had kicked in again as I was making coffee, and I'd put my head up against the side of the fridge as the GW had suggested, but it didn't tell me anything much (though the noise had lessened almost immediately! *winks at Balliram).
Had one of the bucketful of lies put about by the Courageous Couple for so long, included that I would do anything in my bumbling fashion, to stop this experiment?   I bet I caused a mini crisis when I'd said loud and clear to my Excellent Neighbour that there was no way of stopping this experiment, and that it was a world-wide phenomenon and I knew it..  *falls over choking...  Rather different to the story they'd been given to understand, hey Balliram?  You betcha...

As a result the attacks have changed, and I had imagined some caution was being employed for the moment..  In reality, the emissions into our home have doubled, hence the sudden whine in the kitchen over the last two days, that had stopped abruptly when I switched on the kitchen light... Hence the fact that when I switch on my bedside lamp I'm literally hit by a wave of heat, and I've been waking after a few hours each night, drenched in sweat.. The weather? Bollocks...
Even our sturdy geyser had reported interference after I'd run my bath at around 4pm yesterday afternoon, and it gave off a new high-pitched whistle as it refilled itself...  I'd spoken out loud of these remarkable changes to the GW last night, and I guess that's why this morning's whine in the kitchen had been somewhat dumbed down....  The heat coming off my bedside lamp last night had been so immediate and so intense that I'd switched it off at the jackpoint, and had used my little LED light instead..*eyeroll....

Does that prevent Balliram from continuing his overnight assaults?  Not a chance.. At 2.45am I'd been woken by a dull ache at the top of both legs, and a vicious pocket of the BackFire frequency... A dull ache that had neatly confirmed our Controller's choice of fun and games during our outing in the Polo yesterday... Sure, the Charmer had been heavily distracted by the major plumbing operations taking place at the Chickencoop, and as a result I'd not had to ask the GW to put the phones in his trunk... (Though doing that doesn't alleviate the severity of the attacks, I've an idea it may fuzzy up the quality of the audio theft).
Our Controller had had a half-hearted go at me as I sat in the parking lot at Knowles, but he'd saved the best until we'd been heading home after 1pm via Malvern and Bellair.. When my legs had suddenly become extremely uncomfortable for no apparent reason at all.. *blinks..

It's a fact that I can sit happily for hours in the Polo, and I do so, most Thursdays, and naturally I'd regarded this new unpleasantness with suspicion....  A suspicion kindly confirmed for me at 2.45am this very morning.. *curtseys deeply to the Sadist... However hard you try to convince them that your vicious and VERY personal attentions are a figment of my florid imagination, you inevitably end up shooting yourself in the foot, Wankerboy.... You were home all day and overseeing the plumbing operations, and therefore you're innocent of my allegations?  While some of your students may choose to continue buying into the rubbish you've fed them, there are many more that have heard you crowing of your hateful successes over the years...
Successes that I've reported here faithfully.... *shrugs...

The entertainment provided yesterday by the announcement that a shack had gone up in the valley, was an unexpected bonus, was it not?  Certainly unplanned for yesterday specifically..?  I'd stood chatting to her at her gates outside No. 17 and by golly, had my Controller pricked up his ears smartly or what... *chokes.. The Knives to the Back had arrived within minutes, and were proof of my vicious Eavesdropper's presence... I'd carried on down after that to chat to Missus N, as she stood raking a few leaves on their driveway at No. 11...  She'd had my eyes bolting as she'd told me how, about five weeks back, her brother-in-law had pulled up outside her home at 8am of a morning, only to be faced with armed carjackers and relieved of his 4x4 and all his possessions... *startled...
I'd mumbled that I didn't recall the incident being mentioned during our Sector Policing Meetings, and asked whether it had been reported to the Station...

No, she'd replied, he hadn't bothered, as he was emigrating a few days later... Erm.... When the GW had stopped sometime later in the afternoon, and had mentioned the carjacking to her, she'd said that all the chap's stock had been in the vehicle as well.. Whatever that stock had consisted of, I guess it was a case of all's well that ends well, as he would've collected a fairly hefty insurance payout to assist with his relocation to a new country.... *coughs gently and wonders......Edit: The GW has just pointed out that they would've needed a Case Number to claim, though I honestly don't see that would've been a stumbling block... 
The GW had picked me up as usual at around 10am, and we'd been heading off down the Crescent when he'd suggested we speak to No. 11 about B.Snr's. dogs needing a home, and he'd swung a U and gone back up to where she'd been inside her gates...  As I wound the window down, I'd been struck by the most appalling stench coming from their verge nearby the gates.. WTF?  Dog poo?  Nope, more like concentrated sewage...
Much later, when he'd pulled the Polo up at our gates after 2pm, I'd opened the car door to be met with the same almighty pong, right next to the fire hydrant on Balliram's verge...

I was still unpacking my things from the boot, when a bakkie had pulled up outside the Chickencoop with an enormous plastic container of clear liquid sloshing about inside.. The GW got a quick dekko at the company logo and said they were a plumbing business.... What was that all about?  All the noisy cement work and pipe laying next to der Bunker, and the trench dug out around their kitchen outlets, and coming home to find my Controller out on his front deck with one of the plumbing guys, as they stood looking down at the kaia, and over into the valley below his wall?   Groesbeek's fibre through the sewage lines needing an upgrade, or has it been diverted to run through the waterlines instead?

Judging by the stench, the job entailed rather more than just Balliram's section, and No. 11 had been at her post as a sentinel to keep an eye on things...  I'll admit that at one point I'd been confused and had thought that No. 11 and their ties to the British Army Intelligence could indicate they're working on a different Team to Balliram's, but after yesterday's car-jacking revelation, I'm comfortable with the fact that No 6 and No 11 are a part of the same jolly family that they've always been.. *beams...Lucrative teamwork fosho.....
Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 24th August 2012 at 9.19am.