Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Red Card Offence..
(begun Tuesday 21st August at 1.55pm..)

I was still checking out the front page News at mybroadband at 9.55am, when the familiar 'thunk!' came from behind the TV.. It's like someone gets really nervous when I head over there, and I've no idea why... Have I become coherent enough to present a possible problem, and has Balliram been ordered specifically to tighten up his control when I'm on that Forum?  In my dreams, dudes... *chokes with mirth...

You might want to check out the 'Why is the guy who works for vodacom so rude' post that sits in the vodacom section, to see why I sat with my jaw dropped in an asinine grin, reading the pages of tributes made to Jannie van Zyl by his grovelling psychophants.... How will the Misogynist handle her? Will he pm her quietly and wave his magic wand and restore her 20ks, ensuring that she joins the growing line of brown-nosers?  Or will he don his hurt mask, and allow his soldiers to create further mischief for her, while keeping his own hands high in the air, ostensibly as clean as a whistle? *winks...
He could of course have it both ways.. Fix her expensive problem, and still allow the Area Controller nearest her residence to send her a few 'extras' via their powerlines..    Do I think he'd go that far?  I've absolutely no idea how the Strategist's cooked mind operates, but it'll be interesting to see if she reports additional problems, out on the Forum, in the future..

Anyone know what happens here at noon?  Do the guys up at the Radio Station on Ridge all leave their posts and go off in search of grub?  Why is that the hour when Balliram or his proxy see fit to increase the crud in ours, and what exactly is the purpose of the current assaults on my neck and to the base of my skull? *interested...
There's a car sitting tucked in at the bottom of his driveway as I scribble here now, and my neck nearest the ChickenCoop is taking strain as Millie stirs restlessly....

Wednesday 22nd August at 3.55am..

Okay. Dog's food cooking on the stove.  Headache at base of skull receded to vague stiff neck, and the BackFire frequency in pockets around the house.. I'd been picking up the papers off the lounge floor earlier when the lights were dipped for whatever reason... *yawns...

Should I be checking with the Mast Fighter to see whether her SO has had any more Jabs to the Skull episodes since last we talked?  I'd had the feeling a while back that Scumbo next door was liaising with the Operator at Craigavon... Yeah, the one who's been tasked to hammer away at Ms. Dorny and her family at Jannie's behest... It must have taken an almighty whack to finally wake Mr. D's pain sensors and let him know that he too, was under attack?  Headaches are a rarity to me, and the occasional attack above the shoulders has had me shrieking foul quite smartly over the years, though this time Balliram hasn't withdrawn... As boring as it is, you should listen up and learn to spot the difference between natural physical problems and acts of war...

Sit me down in my corner of the lounge, smack in the bullseye centre of target, and it's the right side of my neck and base of my skull that gets nailed.. Here at the desk in the back room, it's the right side nearest the ChickenCoop that bears the brunt of the assaults...
The give-away?  Every now and then when I walk past the microwave into the kitchen, or stand at the sink, it's been the left side that reacts angrily... Oops?  *chokes...   When I'd gotten out of bed earlier, it had been to a thumping ache that had covered the whole of the base of my thick skull, though that's since disappeared... What's your ultimate goal here, Knobhead?  Stroke? Tumor?  *fascinated....  Can I give you this red card in return for your heavy-handed bullying impatience?

Pretty much on the dot of 5pm yesterday afternoon, a couple of hadedas roosting near No. 10 had risen from their perch noisily at the precise moment the Knives to the Back frequency came barreling into my corner, and I'd called out of the window behind me to A, that I hoped she was paying attention.. *grins...  The severity of the attack had been enough to have me whip out the Olympus and catch THESE four spheres on the wall behind the telly at 5.09pm
Confirmation that my pain wasn't unavoidably due to the opening up of the airwaves at that hour, but was a precise and premeditated assault carried out against me... *blinks...
Later, at 7.30pm, I'd suddenly come over all weird... No pain to speak of, but I'd just felt decidedly odd, and I'd repeated the exercise with the camera.. A good call as it turned out, and there's a hologram in each of THESE three pictures I took, all in completely different locations about our lounge.. *gags...

Hell, any Judge, be he/she owned or straight, would laugh my claims out of Court at this early stage of the 'experiment', but be that as it may, it cheers my battered spirit no end to have visible evidence of our Area Controller's crass brutality... *finger... Due to the damp drizzly weather yesterday, Einstein had decided it was a good opportunity to dust off his little wireless nunus, and he resurrected Lazarus just outside the lounge window.. Did he tell you that I literally hooted with delight when the familiar sound had kicked in, just a few yards from where I sat? *chokes...
Insect se GAT!!! They all employ an unmissable frequency, and once you've isolated one of those useful buggers, you'll pick up all the others easily enough.... In fact, I'm chuckling out loud here at the desk at 4.45am, as he tries it on outside the window, and it hastily falls silent...

I'd heard the croaking song at 8.15pm, and I took the flashlight over to the hadeda's basin of water to have a dekko... A plop sounded as he dived into the water, and there it was.. Much smaller than the toads I'm familiar with, I'm guessing that's a frog... *dances... There was no sign of it's companion, but I went back indoors content that I'd seen even one of them....
Right - It's nudging 5am, and Mr. Grumpy has just poked the base of my skull again... I told him aloud to bugger off, and he did, but it won't be for long as the self-righteous coward mutters his 'you ain't the Boss of me' mantra...
Hang on, I must go put the livers and rice out to cool...

Back.   There's no way you'd ever abuse your powers as an Area Controller in this fashion?  Oh please! You only have to read BeVonk's rabid defence of his Mentor to realise you'll do exactly as you're told, and probably even come to enjoy it as much as the psychopathic Sadist next door.. I'll bet there was a time when that recruit was no more than a tech-savvy individual watching in disgust as his beloved country appeared to be systematically heading down the tubes...
Hand him a fake NIA clearance certificate, and control of the laser/wireless technology, and the bloke has turned into a tunnel-visioned zealot overnight..*eyeroll...

An army of brainwashed zombies, whose idea of moral integrity has been carefully skewed to suit the Project Authors.. Neato!   You listening halicon?  Skydog?  You're still the Captain of your own ship?  Sure of that?  It's been a while, and I'd frankly be astonished if you still retained the ability to step back and regard this 'experiment' objectively, and see it for what it really is...
No offence guys, but your integrity pretty much left the building when you chose to remain silent on the systematic nuking of my friends and neighbours...
While I may well be a delightfully deserving target of your derision, the others aren't, and you've never lifted a bloody finger to right the injustice...Well, not one that's made any difference at all....

LATER at 7.15am

When I'd lugged the trash up top at 5.30am, it was to hit a wall of the Filling-Jangler frequency that's followed me back down into the house... Those levels won't affect anyone else?  Only the Suckers whose immune systems have already been severely compromised? (That would cover just about all of us tucked into this neck of the woods).
No. 11 had draped his Jeep's windscreen with the laser-friendly sheet of foil, and there was a new rectangular block of light on the wall next to D's bedroom window that had played me a Shadow show for a while.. The dogs causing those shadowy hillocks to move around like that?  Once I'd moved over to the gates, I realised that it was a light in Missus N's bedroom, and it had been the room's occupants that had provided me with that brief entertainment...*blinks...

It must have been on my second trip into this back room at around 4am that he'd nailed me full-on in the right eye, and I'd muttered at him angrily... No holds barred, Master? Then you won't mind if I continue to describe the true character of Jannie van Zyl's Poster Boy for Area Controller's, Mistuh Collin P. Balliram?
The Nausea frequency and the attacks above the neck were always red-card offences in my book, but as that no longer appears to apply, I guess it confirms my upgraded status? (or would that be down graded?). 'woop!, woop! woop!' sounds his remote as BigEars comes on in to check on me.. *eyeroll...

The WUGS?  Mini recruitment centres to net those with a flair for wireless, and I'd bet they've provided more than a few Area Controllers by now...
Any fatalities on your circuits, Donald?  Did you have to be talked through the trauma of knowing you'd nailed one of your charges terminally?  Does Jannie have a special Unit that handles such eventualities?  Any major electrical fires, or pets cooked to a crisp, on your Watch?   Why the nick?  Do you liaise closely with the FlyBoyz in the AirWing choppers as they nip overhead, scooping up the stolen data?  *interested...
What's it been now?  Six years or more since you were recruited?  I bet you've toughened up nicely since then young man, and you're probably almost as callous as the Psychopath next door...
I do myself no favours by pointing out the obvious, and clearly I'm doomed to push that rock up the mountain for some time to come..
Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 22nd August 2012 at 9.57am.